Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Read here before posting. You may find the answer.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Kratom Dosages? 6 years 1 month ago #1329

• Al
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
What you wrote Denise has been my experience as well. It either worked or it did not, and if I took too much, I felt foggy and tired.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Kratom Dosages? 6 years 1 month ago #1328

• Al
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
:)

Last edit: by Al. Reason: Just discovered the Thank You button

Kratom Dosages? 6 years 2 months ago #1320

• Denise B
  • Denise B's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
Hey ALL! :-h
So another very commonly asked question is "How much Kratom should I take?". Well to be completely honest, Kratom effects everyone differently and therefore there is no set dosage. People who tend to take more aren't necessarily immune to it or have a tolerance, something in their body's chemistry calls for a bigger or maybe even a smaller dosage. What I can tell you is what the "usual" is when it comes to dosages. Most people start anywhere from 2 grams - 4 grams. That can either be measured by capsules and how much leaf matter they contain or in powder form with a teaspoon. (ONE teaspoon is equal to about 2 grams)

"How will I know if I've taken to much?" Simple! You will most likely feel fatigued and a bit nauseous. Now this is not to be confused, there are some Kratom strains that are meant to help with relaxation and fatigue (you will know the difference). "But what if I didn't take enough?" Well, many people tend to take too little of a dosage for fear that they will experience the effects above or even overdose. NOT TRUE! You can not overdose on Kratom, it will automatically eject itself from your system. However, if you did not take enough Kratom, you will not notice any effect. Don't be scared!

What it all boils down to is, Kratom needs to be specific to you. Make it specific to you. Experiment with dosages and strains and don't be worried if you have to take more or less than "usual". I hope this helps! Let us know your thoughts :-bd

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.126 seconds