Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Read here before posting. You may find the answer.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Tolerance? 5 years 5 months ago #3279

• rmhale
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 7
Hello -

I've been dealing with osteoarthritis in both knees for years and trust me, the pain is unbearable... I've been on medication for this for years also and though I have tried so many different prescribed medications I could never find anything that brought me relief, without overdosing than Kratom...

My view on tolerance is this, yes, like anything, you can build up a tolerance over time... in some cases quickly. What I have done to keep this from happening is first, I rotate strains rather than sticking to one, second, even though it would be easy for me to get hooked on a pattern of taking each day I don't. I manage to deal with the pain for four days out of a week just go with the medications and then burn Kratom only three days a week...

This seems to be the routine that works for me best...

Robbie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Tolerance? 5 years 5 months ago #3261

• waybigger
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 29

Kadi wrote: Do you build up a tolerance?

It is possible, Yes, just as any other thing in life. Moderation is the key. "Less is more". It depends upon why you're using Kratom to begin with. For pain relief, try only using it on days when the pain is going to be the worst. Try taking a couple days off.

Many people use a 3 days On 1 day Off or 3 days, 2 off cycling routine.

Tolerance? 5 years 5 months ago #3246

• Juscaws
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 83
Yup. damn thing is the devil

Tolerance? 5 years 5 months ago #3245

• Kadi
  • Kadi's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Do you build up a tolerance?

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.136 seconds