Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Read here before posting. You may find the answer.

TOPIC:

Opms kratom 9 months 9 hours ago #47700

• Babel-17
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2540
Extracts often lack the other alkaloids. So you haven't built up a tolerance to them, just the opposite. That's the bit of silver lining to this tricky situation.

You can immediately start adding in some good supplements, like Cat's Claw Extract. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uncaria_tomentosa

Here's the best deal I know of: www.amazon.com/NOW-Supplements-Cats-Claw-Extract/dp/B0013OXCJI

Just six bucks, free shipping with Prime! Must have been a good harvest, lol.

Then there's Hirsuta, Javanica, and Stem and Vein. Tea Time Botanicals has all three. I've been using them ever day, and I find them to help in making my servings of Kratom work great while using low amounts of it.

www.teatimebotanical.com/product-page/stem-and-vein

www.teatimebotanical.com/product-page/hirusta

www.teatimebotanical.com/product-page/javanica

Black Seed Oil works to get back ones tolerance to opioid receptor agonists, and partial agonists like kratom.

Best deal I know of: www.amazon.com/Kiva-Organic-Black-Seed-Oil/dp/B016NHTTBO

Not cheap, but well worth it for tapering, imo.

Ginger extract has been shown in the lab to greatly help rats who grew dependent on morphine. Loads of people swear by it.

Best deal I know of: www.amazon.com/Bulksupplements-Ginger-Extract-Powd...logram/dp/B017KYGURK
The following user(s) said Thank You: INSENSE3

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Babel-17.

Opms kratom 9 months 10 hours ago #47699

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Visitor
Strong Quality kratom

While no vendor can give medical advice , communicate your needs and they’ll help steer with some great suggestions !

Benni Batanical:
-JongKong MD- beautiful pain relief and moodlifting energy
-Super Green JongKong - very strong
-Super Borneo - potent and clear
-Red Indo- happy followed by happy smiles
-Red Borneo - relaxing with pain relief

Insense/Goldleaf Botanical:
-White Hulu ( while it’s a white , it’s qualities are more of a green ...) combined with a proper red would make this a must in the kratom chest .. stands beautifully fine on its own !
-Red Bali ... both plantation(Insense )and wild harvested (Goldleaf ) energy , moodlift and pow relief !
-Red Hulu
* I’ve tried a handful of varieties from this fine company , ones that I haven’t tried but people rave about is the “Red Dragon Blend” amd the “Dark MD”
I’d ask Rob what will give you a “strong “ sense of wellbeing ...

Lucky Herbals :
-Green MD
-Green Hulu
I haven’t tried LH’s red types but imagine they aren’t lacking potency!

Fused Flora :
-Red Thai (initially energy and moodlift than turns into relaxation )
-Red Borneo -night time kratom

Natures Cure :
-Red Borneo - awesome warm moodlift with energy that mellows out into moodlift with relaxation

Otie’s Botanical :
-Suoer Green Malay - clean and clear energy with good moodlift ..
-Black Bali- fast acting pain relief that warming and moodlifting relaxation with that kratom undertone of energy

Bow Key Botanical:
GMD
WMD
GREEN SUMATRA

Inland Botanical:
- Green Malay - feel good and amazing variety ,, for me anyways !

These are vendors off the immediate list that I’d try out ... you’ll def have an adjustment period where no matter the strength of powder , hard to compete against a concentrated form that your body has become habitualised ( don’t know if that’s a proper word , let’s roll with it lol) with , so account for that and maybe starting at a slightly higher dose to get past the abstinence stage with the extract .. then willfully and mindfully get your dose to a sustainable level ... I take 2 tsp 3-5 x a day ... used to take 3tsp 3-4 x a day ... sometimes more ... the trippy thing is that the more you take doesn’t mean better results , quite the opposite.
After subsiding use of extract ... try taking a smaller amount for a few days , you may be in for a shock of how good those smaller doses work ... but first things first ..
Take powder as much and as often initially to stop the kratom shots... when needed ..

Stay hydrated , eat a balanced diet ...
Michele and Babel will have great advice for other herbs to take while going through this process...

I def feel akuamma , skull cap would help you , but they’ll have more suggestions ... perhaps kava extract would be a good idea ... PDO Botanical has a 90% extract that’s amazing ... but you need to be careful and frugal with dose amounts . it’s very strong ! And def not cheap

Insense / Goldleaf carries many of the herbs Michele amd Babel will likely suggest.. as well as amazing kratom !

Hope this was helpful

Last edit: by Somethingsacredgoinonhere. Reason: One more thought

Opms kratom 9 months 13 hours ago #47694

• Visitor
Awesome ! I’ll compile some that I’ve known to be wonderfully strong and strongly wonderful ! And anyone who can add to my list all all the better !! I have tremendous amounts of compassion for what you are going through , and I understand the need for strong quality kratom to help you move through this and into a more sustainable relationship with this beautiful leaf ! Bare with me for a sec... I’ll get that posted ASAP !

Opms kratom 9 months 16 hours ago #47692

• NickKratom1
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
Yes I would like some recommendations to potent strains/vendors
The following user(s) said Thank You: Insense1, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Opms kratom 9 months 1 day ago #47680

• Visitor
Hello Nickkratom1...

Super old thread but I suppose still relevant? B-)

This description sounds a bit of a problematic cycle with these shots of extract... my advice is to taper off this form and ease into a more powder based approach...I know you expressed this as something you’ve already tired , but using a diff vendor might be the solution to feeling less cloudy ... some vendors / batches have this effect... most if not all the ones I frequent do not have this trait with their products... please ask if you want some suggestions !

Imo this is the best route to take ... otherwise your going to be chasing the same thing that keeps you where you are ..
In a place of finding a cheaper route that digs a deeper rut ..

By taking this powerful extract , (from the sound of it ) you’ve developed a habit that isn’t serving you well... tapering and perhaps taking a break or seeking outside help may be necessary.... we all react diff and can have diff addiction potential with what we take into our bodies ...

I’m sorry your struggling with this and I hope others chime in to give some added advice. But in all honesty ... the cycle of the snake chasing/ eating its tail needs to be broken , Whether taking extract from the same source or a cheaper one , this is a problem...

The good news is your in the right place to have empathetic ears and positive advice / help ...

Please consider stopping the form of kratom that’s created issues versus alleviating ailments !

Good luck and please stick around for some other recommendations!

Take care !

Brandon

Opms kratom 9 months 1 day ago #47676

• NickKratom1
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
Hi everyone! I’m so happy I found forum as well as the topic, because I’m experiencing the same issue with the OPMs shots! I went from taking 4 grams a day of Bali leaf to now taking 4 to 5 opms shots a day! Look, I love Kratom and I think it’s gods gift to the earth but ever since I took the opms shots I can’t get off of it. I’ve tried tapering off by using leaf instead but now leaf just gives me headaches and makes me feel cloudy. I really want to try to make extract myself but I don’t know how. I’m blowing through my paychecks can’t stop. I am in dire need for help to a solution or some sort of alternative. Does anyone have the same issue or has anyone found an alternative to something similar to the opms shots that’s much more affordable??
The following user(s) said Thank You: Insense1, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Opms kratom 4 years 3 months ago #13342

• PatriciaHarrell
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I've had OPMS myself in the past, and the effects opms liquid kratom are definitely distinct from natural kratom. It most likely contains semi-synthetic alkaloids made in a Chinese lab, and you can bet it has toxic residuals too. Mitragynine pseudoindoxyl is the most likely candidate. The same goes for most other headshop kratom. The "1x" is just marketing - most of what you're feeling is not from anything that occurs naturally in kratom. The actual kratom in the capsules is trash and has negligible effects compared to the added alkaloids.

As for saving money online, you've only seen the tip of the iceberg. There are several vendors such as fresh-kratom and bulkdom who sell 250g for $25-30 shipped. That's over 8x as much leaf for only 63-75% of what you were paying. Yes, it will be weaker, but it'll much much safer and a much better value. With a low tolerance, 4g+ should give you strong effects similar to 1.5g of the capsules.

If you really want to save money, you can buy directly from Indonesia for $60/kilo or less, but shipping is difficult to say the least. ;)

OPMS kratom 4 years 4 months ago #12249

• ILOVEK2
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 44
Just Kidding but an AZZ- Wipe like him will get on a free computer somewhere !! We Know the kind if you been on these forums for years. =D> he seems like 1 . :-P

OPMS kratom 4 years 4 months ago #12226

• michaels
  • Visitor
Yeah I blocked his new one and have sent his IP address to George to get that blocked as well so there will be no coming back for him. Why waste the time!? :-?

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

OPMS kratom 4 years 4 months ago #12178

• ILOVEK2
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 44
LQQKS like it now Maeng Da Same type and same old some old !!! :sick:

Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.136 seconds