Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Read here before posting. You may find the answer.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

measurement 5 years 3 months ago #3855

• Douglas168
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 117
I would think that it is most always prudent to side on accuracy. As an analytical chemist by profession, I tend to love to know the amount, in milligrams or grams, of whatever I am weighing. For Kratom it is not ABSOLUTEY necessary to have like 5.955g but at least to the nearest gram though. A teaspoon is highly subjective as well. Some people just do it their own way which is great.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jill.E.Bean, KC77

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

measurement 5 years 4 months ago #3603

• Pharmacy Dropout
  • Vendor
  • Thank you received: 461
I own and operate www.pharmacy-dropout.com We have the United States leading supply of bulk and retail Thunder God Vine. We also have Kratom, and other exotic botanicals. All of our Products are sold with no intent on use, and are not sold for consumption.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jill.E.Bean

Last edit: by Pharmacy Dropout.

measurement 5 years 4 months ago #3594

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 9059
I am with Miss Plum on this. Simply because a scale is inexpensive on Amazon, BUT, adding it to your new lifestyle routine is a bit daunting and complicated measuring when in pain or depressed is not something I am inclined to do MYSELF.
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jill.E.Bean, KC77

measurement 5 years 4 months ago #3593

• Miss Plum
  • Visitor
It's because the mass of a teaspoon of powder really does vary depending on the strain and/or the grind and other factors as well. If you really want accuracy a small gram scale is the way to go, but I don't think perfect accuracy is really necessary. You can go by half teaspoons or teaspoons instead of grams and and just experiment a little to find the amount that works for you. I suggest starting on the low end, of course :)

measurement 5 years 4 months ago #3590

• Jill.E.Bean
  • Jill.E.Bean's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
hey all,
i'm just a bit confused. when measuring out, is the only accurate way to do it with a digital scale? this may sound stupid but i have read several different answers about how many grams are in a teaspon. One person said about 2, another i read said 4, and when i looked up a conversion chart, it said 4.929.
When people talk about how many grams they use to burn, how are you all measuring? I'm not looking for an absolutely precise science, I was just seeing if there was a decent way to go about it without investing in a scale, or should I just make the investment? Thanks in advance for any help.
The following user(s) said Thank You: KC77

Last edit: by Jill.E.Bean.
  • Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.133 seconds