Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Read here before posting. You may find the answer.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Question about the DEA status. 5 years 3 months ago #3978

• liza
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 27
Miss Plum has posted about this. It's somewhere in the forum. Yes the FDA has been known to flex their muscles. look for her posts she's very knowledgeable about this and taught me how to be a good consumer by being careful of the vendors I choose to support
The following user(s) said Thank You: NW49ERSFAN

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Question about the DEA status. 5 years 3 months ago #3970

• paulkemp
  • Visitor
Kratom used to be on the list of Drugs and Chemicals of Concern, but it no longer is. To add to the confusion, I can no longer find a "Drugs and Chemicals of Concern" list. I just find the Drug Fact Sheet containing all the usual suspects, minus kratom.

Some DEA personnel seem to have been informed of this fact and some others didn't get the memo.

I have been assured by the legal affairs director of a very large company that interfaces directly with the DEA that it is, indeed, no longer on the list. Palm Beach County, Florida, when informed of this, backed down off a plan to distribute warning signage about kratom to all locations that sell it in their jurisdiction.

The FDA is off on their own agenda, which seems to be to squeeze licensing revenue out of the kratom industry, despite the DEA's change in position. I believe we can overcome all this confusion, once we negotiate some kind of agreement that kratom poses no threat to the health of the American people.

The American Kratom Association is a good nonprofit organization to join to keep abreast of what's happening and put your support behind our efforts to keep this plant legal. You can find them on Facebook at: www.facebook.com/Americankratomassociation

Last edit: by paulkemp. Reason: correcting typo

Question about the DEA status. 5 years 3 months ago #3967

• ILOVEK2
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 44
Kratom off DEA's "Drugs of Concern" list.

It's happening! www.dea.gov/druginfo/factsheets.shtml

I copied this from another kratom forum I joined

Question about the DEA status. 5 years 3 months ago #3966

• cybin_spores
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Kratom is my friend.
  • Thank you received: 507
Last time I read the DEA drugs of concern list , kratom was taken off the list. I haven't looked recently though.
~Jason

Question about the DEA status. 5 years 3 months ago #3964

• NW49ERSFAN
  • NW49ERSFAN's Avatar Topic Author
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 71
Everywhere I look i read including the DEA website is that Kratom is on the drugs of concerns list and then you you have the FDA I believe who is able to seize shipments that come into the country so was just wondering if someone on here knew more of a strait answer. I'm new to the site to.!!! Great to be here guys!!! Keep it LEGAL!!! B)
NO PAIN,NO ANXIETY,YES KRATOM!

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.197 seconds