Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Read here before posting. You may find the answer.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

My experience 5 years 2 months ago #4419

• kenbo
  • kenbo's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hello everyone,
I am so very glad to find this forum. :-bd
I realize that medical claims may be a no no at times so I just want to share my actual experience taking kratom.
Actually My Daughter started taking Kratom before me. I had told her that I heard some interesting things about its use. She experiences back pain from an auto accident. She was prescribed heavy pain killers for the pain. She likes natural stuff so it was a no brainer to tell her about it.
Well, she told me that she was extremely pleased with it and that I should try it.
I have type 2 diabetes and neuropathy as a result.
I tried it and found that I no longer experience neuropathy. You can say what you want but a dose of about one teaspoon daily and I do not experience this pain. I find relief from my nervous leg twitching also.
I had to tell my brother about it. He was in a motorcycle accident which left him with inoperable back pain. They tried to laser the nerves to no avail. My brother was on oxycotin for 4 years. HEAVY dosage and still walked and groaned all day long. Sleep was rough because if he was in pain he couldnt sleep but then after taking oxy he also couldnt sleep for a while.
He tried kratom and walked away cold turkey from the oxycontin. If at all possible, we three will never allow our pantry to be empty of Kratom.
I have started growing a few plants as I live in Florida and the weather allows me to do so.
This may not work for you BUT it has for us!! Mods please forgive me if this is in the wrong location. Please move it accordingly.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by kenbo. Reason: I forgot an "I"
  • Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.132 seconds