Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Read here before posting. You may find the answer.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Kratom strain mixes 4 years 10 months ago #6602

• Rose76
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 69
Hey there! I always enjoyed a red and white mix. I used to get shaky from whites so for me a little more red than white? It balanced out the fatigue and also the energy from the white. (honestly I stopped I finally found a white that worked but its not an option anymore through the vendor I use the most). When I did have that white it was an incredible mix for me.

Kratom is so different from person to person. So what I used to do is just take one half a dose of one strain and another half when I was not going to be home just to see. I also used to like mixing a red and green strain. Seemed to help my anxiety and help with pain. Just some suggestions but I hope you find the mix that works the best for you. It is trial and error but I never messed up and felt awful no matter how I mixed strains. Good luck and I think this is a good question. I look forward to others posting favorite mixes.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Shaman737

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Kratom strain mixes 4 years 10 months ago #6598

• Shaman737
  • Shaman737's Avatar Topic Author
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 139
Hey everyone,
just wondered if anyone has some recommended Kratom strain mixes, that worked well for them.
Maybe the ratio and strains, I have on hand several different reds, super green Malay, white Sumatra, MaengDa and something called Golden Kalimantan.
Thanks
Brian
Karma moves in two directions. If we act virtuously, the seed we plant will result in happiness. If we act non-virtuously, suffering results. -- Sakyong Mipham

It is no measure of health to be well-adjusted to a profoundly sick society. — Jiddu Krisnamurti

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.102 seconds