Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Read here before posting. You may find the answer.

TOPIC:

I am Scared -Please Help 4 years 1 month ago #14699

• AriNoe
  • AriNoe's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
Thank You Laurie

People in this world need more support as you say and less judgement :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

I am Scared -Please Help 4 years 1 month ago #14694

• Count Chocula
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 60

Laurie wrote: Count, please note: addicts of...Phenibut is like giving people with addictive tendencies a loaded gun. We HEAR your opinion. I disagree.

I think you may have missed the original post on page 1 recommending Phenibut, which is not mine. I merely elaborated, as the cat was already out of the bag, so to speak.

I also think you're assuming, and throwing around the word "addicts" wantonly. I don't recall anyone claiming to be an "addict", and remember that thing I said about putting yourself in the position of being the reader of what you're saying?

My contribution does not come without reservation, as I agree with you to a point. However, we can only protect people from themselves so far, if at all. That is what the government is essentially claiming to be doing for us now, with this ban; protecting us from ourselves. If you can find kratom, you can find phenibut, and quite a few other things that I won't mention that you can over-do and abuse, if you are so inclined. This is the internet after all. I actually discovered phenibut on the "Freedom From Opiates", or something to that effect, website. As I said, use it, don't abuse it. If someone lacks self control, I cannot fix that.

I am Scared -Please Help 4 years 1 month ago #14692

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 9070
Arinoe, please accept my apology for my previous posts regarding Kratom addiction. You have my full support and since APOLOGY.
I can be a voice for uneducated idiots (just me) who underestimated your plea. I'm so sorry. You have my support! Anything I can do. Neurotropic supplements AND the supplements in withdraw-ease (I recommend it, even if it's a placebo), help(ed) me. My journey is long from over. Yours has already begun. You sound very strong. I think you have a lot to teach the ignorant (just me!).
Wishing you and GOLDA55 all the best! It can't be (I hope) anything like what you have endured.
But, maybe I'm wrong again. I admire your forthcoming and touching stories, ladies. Keep fighting! Hugs!
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: AriNoe

Last edit: by Laurie. Reason: Ignorant spelling

I am Scared -Please Help 4 years 1 month ago #14689

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
Sleep IS underrated and underutilized. Count and I agree on this.
I can send you some tips I got for adequate, real sleep. Key: turn off books, email, TV, etc. no electronic nuthin'. I couldn't ablige ALL THAT, so I listen to talk radio only. With a sleep timer for up to 90 minutes. Or a podcast you're interested in, or binaural sounds (google them), or nature sounds. It's a pain at first. I make my tea for bed at 6PM, even in Summer. I'm IN BED BY 9. It helps more than anything. It's not overnight. Anything worth having takes more than one try (except phenibut, a synthetic drug).
Laurie

I am Scared -Please Help 4 years 1 month ago #14688

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
I get it, you find phenibut helpful. I called various nootropic suppliers last year about it. Most won't carry it BECAUSE OF THE TENDENCY TO LEAD TO OVERDOSE AND ABUSE.
Their words. So I found one who sold it. Tried it, agreed and filed it. I guess I'll be a melatonin "problem" over a phenibut "problem" next. I want to hear from real Kratom sufferers WHILE WE CAN, they can save others on their way to saving themselves (I planned my opiate kick about 6 months or more first).
Laurie

I am Scared -Please Help 4 years 1 month ago #14687

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
But, it's not a TREE.
Laurie

I am Scared -Please Help 4 years 1 month ago #14686

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
Count, please note: addicts of Kratom on in convo. Phenibut is like giving people with addictive tendencies a loaded gun. We HEAR your opinion. I disagree. Also, I apologize to Arinoe, I had made in PART a snide comment (partly because I was sick, too) because I thought Kratom was non addiction and I had never heard of it. Please someone enlighten us as how this happens? There's time to share the main part, PM the rest to me privately? Yes, I want to know, and others should, too, that it's possible, and it happens? How and why? Not just for morbid nosiness. Maybe an education and make a friend to help on your next jouney, AND help others avoid the same path with what they have left? Think on it? Sorry, again! Really!
Laurie

I am Scared -Please Help 4 years 1 month ago #14679

• AriNoe
  • AriNoe's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
I just want to Thank you all so much- sometimes you feel very alone and with places like this forum it helps so much. Seriously it makes all the difference in the world to know people actually care.

I have started a tapering schedule and then I am going to get some of the recommended supplements in a week. I also am going to my doctor to see about depression medication and some temporary anti-anxiety meds. I have had to distance myself from a close family relationship because it causes me so much pain and send me into a deeper depression- the problem is that I worked with this person in a business so now I have too look for another line of work. I am just focusing on my wellness and my children's wellness right now.

But I have been through a lot in my life so I have to believe I will make it through this. I do believe in God and will pray for strength.

Thank you all again
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

I am Scared -Please Help 4 years 1 month ago #14675

• Count Chocula
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 60

GOLDA55 wrote: ...(

Take it easy with that caps lock..no need for all the hollering :)

My suggestion to you is the same as it is for anyone; you have some options that don't include dropping out of life. Don't be so quick to just accept your self imposed fate. How much research have you done to help you get through this?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, AriNoe

I am Scared -Please Help 4 years 1 month ago #14674

• GOLDA55
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 87
Cori, great advice...I am going to take it as well!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, AriNoe

Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.149 seconds