Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Read here before posting. You may find the answer.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Kratom Purchased Before September 30 4 years 1 month ago #14690

• aimee
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 152
After the ban takes place, I'm just going to quietly use the kratom I've got, not flaunt it around, and not worry about what's "illegal".

You guys are right- what's illegal might not necessarily be immoral.
Comfrey, my other favorite medicinal plant.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Kratom Purchased Before September 30 4 years 1 month ago #14651

• Count Chocula
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 60

levonne90@gmail.com wrote: Dont forget the less is more..

Huh, I didn't quite go so far as to cut mine in half, but I dropped from 8 and 7 grams to 6 and 5 and am experiencing the same thing. At first I thought I just got lucky, but it's at around the 2 week mark I think.

Although, I have some that is either ineffective for me, or just kinda crappy, that came from a reputable vendor. I try to keep a rotation going, I find that absolutely helps with tolerance.

Also, potentiators like turmeric and magnesium seem to help. Just make sure you add black pepper if you're grabbing turmeric off the shelf, as it increases the bio-availability of turmeric 2000%. That's not a typo either. Any good turmeric supplement contains bioperine (sp?) which is black pepper extract.

Kratom Purchased Before September 30 4 years 1 month ago #14587

• levonne90@gmail.com
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 343
Dont forget the less is more quote we all know. I recently cut my doses almost in half clear back to 3 grams, and am actually getting just as much effect, and have been for like three days. Definitely worth a try where a person may have to stretch whatever they have to last a long while. I know most of you already know this i was just reminding those who may not try this very often. But i was amazed myself at how much i actually needed compared to what i thought was needed lol.

I didnt really know where to post this just felt like sharing it so i threw it in here lol. Should help any remaining stock last awhile. i personally am going to set a dose size cap at three grams, If i get where three is not effective i am going to take a break until it is effective again. If the ban goes through I will want to make sure i am not just wasting Kratom.
Be not afraid of growing slowly, Be afraid only of standing still.

Last edit: by levonne90@gmail.com.

Kratom Purchased Before September 30 4 years 1 month ago #14540

• Jeeper
  • Visitor

Count Chocula wrote: Let's not confuse "illegal" with wrong, immoral and so forth though.

Right On!
I think more people, with this DEA stunt, are starting to wake up to the reality that the govt isn't looking out for the best interest of "We the People". How they will engage in disinformation and misrepresentation to exercise control based on what the puppet masters command.
Not to rabbit trail, but it applies across the board with big corporations via the tentacles of govt agencies: vaccines, GMO, raw milk, marijuana ect…
Maybe with enough people waking up and getting engaged, we can turn the tide. Big pharma (and the other big corps) may have the power of $$, but an awakened electorate has more power with our voices & votes
We must make the political & bureaucratic elitists fear “We the People” more than those with the wallets.. and kratom is a great place to start!

Evil triumphs when good people do nothing (L)

Kratom Purchased Before September 30 4 years 1 month ago #14537

• Count Chocula
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 60
Illegal. Look at it like this: in the eyes of the "law", you may just as well have bought heroin, or anything else schedule 1 back in June.

If your grandfather left you some cannabis in his will that he bought in 1936, it would be the same thing.

Let's not confuse "illegal" with wrong, immoral and so forth though.
The following user(s) said Thank You: John S

Kratom Purchased Before September 30 4 years 1 month ago #14535

• John S
  • John S's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Suppose that someone purchased an order of Kratom back in June. Because the remainder will have been bought before the ban goes into effect, will it be legal? Or does this become illegal along with everything else? Thank you.

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds