Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Read here before posting. You may find the answer.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

mysterious robusta 3 years 11 months ago #14973

• madmaxnightrider
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Fight for your Rights to Use Kratom.
  • Thank you received: 4335
Yes you are Correct about the mood dip from Phenibut. That's the bad thing about it. Phenibut is really best to only be taken several times a month on your worst days. Good Call on the ADHD meds. I hate the way people treat addicts or people that have to be on pain meds, adhd or anxiety meds. They treat them like Crack Heads.

Going at it Naturally is always the best way. People these days just don't know how strong herbs & botanicals are. There is really a herb for almost everything you can think of. My Doctor has been looking into Herbs lately & Recommending them to his Patients instead of writing scripts.

I haven't tried all of those Herbs that I Listed but from all the Reviews & Info I read they seem to be good. I have tried Blue Lotus, Kava, Valerian, Chamomile, Hops, Corydalis, Akuamma Seeds, Albizia Julibrissin & about a dozen others that I can't Remember.

I went through about a dozen herbs before I found Kratom. I have been using Kratom daily for over 7 years now. I have almost tried every single strain that there is. I haven't tried Sundanese Strains yet. Sorry but I don't have any Experience with Bacopi Monnieri. You're Awesome as well wettoad. If you have any Questions just ask. Take Care.

nootriment.com/bacopa-monnieri/
Life Is Like Teaching Sanskrit To A Pony.
Intelligence is like a river. The deeper it is... the less noise it makes.
The following user(s) said Thank You: wettoad

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by madmaxnightrider. Reason: had to add a word.

mysterious robusta 3 years 11 months ago #14970

• wettoad
  • wettoad's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 24
Thank you! I could not have asked for a clearer description.
I use phenibut on rare occasions, like for public speaking or art critiques. I am not sure but I think it may cause a mood dip for the following few days in me after just one dose. It may just be exhaustion from each event I use it for.
I like ashwaghanda as well.
I have recently stopped taking ADHD medications, in fact I'm currently feeling the detox from that. My doctor treats me like a criminal to get it and it's causing as much anxiety as it's addressing. I've decided I am going to address it naturally.

I've started to take huperzia serrata and it's really been helpful for memory and clarity. Noopept DMAE and choline which I suppose isn't terribly natural. Guayusa tea is lovely.
I want to try Baccopa Monierri. Have you any experience with it?
I am excited to hear you list off all of these botanicals some of which I have not looked into at all.
This is my favorite subject.
Looking up Akuamma seeds/Sakea naa.
You're awesome.
The following user(s) said Thank You: madmaxnightrider

mysterious robusta 3 years 11 months ago #14968

• madmaxnightrider
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Fight for your Rights to Use Kratom.
  • Thank you received: 4335
Hey wettoad Welcome to the Forum. First off I know that Javanica & Hirsuta are Rarer & more expensive than Kratom. I've Learned that it takes way too much for a dose to make them a Viable Substitute. I think it can take around 20 - 25 grams for a good dose. Just not worth it. I could get 5 Doses from Kratom by the time I take one dose of Javanica or Hirsuta. I've heard that Hirsuta has the stronger, better effects of all the Kratom Cousins but still not nearly as strong as Kratom.

M. Robusta is actually M. Parvifolia but I've heard that it has a High Energy to it but has a Heavy Jitteryness to it that makes it very Undesirable. So I wouldn't Recommend it.

I would Recommend Akuamma Seeds or Sakea Naa as a Kratom Substitute. Nothing is going to Completely Replace Kratom but you can get maybe half of the effects you are looking for if you just try different Herbs. I would also Recommend Blue, White & Pink Lotus Extracts, Kanna, Kava, Albizia Julibrissin, Corydalis, Rhodiola Rosea, Ashwagandha, Wild Lettuce, Wild Dagga & Damiana to Experiment with as Substitutes. Now be careful if you are taking any meds for Depression. You should never mix Kanna with any MAOI Inhibitors. Always see if any meds that you are taking has any interaction with any of these Herbs. So I don't Recommend Mixing any of these with any prescribed meds.

Also another great find is Phenibut which is Great for Anxiety or Depression or if you are having a very bad day, But Be Very Careful With Phenibut because it is Very Addictive & should never be taken no longer than 2 days in a row & then take a week off because of the Bad Withdrawals.

Hope this helped.
Life Is Like Teaching Sanskrit To A Pony.
Intelligence is like a river. The deeper it is... the less noise it makes.

mysterious robusta 3 years 11 months ago #14963

• wettoad
  • wettoad's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 24
I have found a little info on m. Hursuta and M. Javanica.
But does anyone know anything about m. Robusta?
Also
Now that a few more people have experience with the first two what have you learned about them?

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds