Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Read here before posting. You may find the answer.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Norko and Kratom 3 years 10 months ago #15350

• madmaxnightrider
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Fight for your Rights to Use Kratom.
  • Thank you received: 4335
It's perfectly okay to take Kratom 3 - 4 times a day but remember the more often you take it the less effective it will be. I take it like 5 times a day & it still works for me. I don't up my dosage at all. You have to be careful & not keep upping your dosage. Try to keep it the same when you find that Sweet Spot.

Kratom is Different for everybody. It will effect each person Differently. So you will have to Experiment on your own to see what Vendors, Strains, Colors, Blends & doses works best for you.

Riau Kratom Information:
According to BikHuk – one of the largest wholesale suppliers of Riau Kratom powders – this strain, is harvested from wild grown trees in the primary and secondary rain forest of the Riau area. The powder of the dried leaves is the result of our advanced harvest, drying and processing techniques.” The ideal climate of Riau produces a Mitragyna Speciosa tree that has broad commonalities with both the Sumatra and the Borneo regions of Indonesia. Many of the effects of this strain are closely related to other Indonesian strains, but with a unique flair that is discernable to experienced users. This strain is also much sweeter in smell which is why it is often sought out by individuals who find Kratom to be overwhelmingly unpleasant to taste.

Red Vein Riau
Like other Red Veined Kratom Strains, Red Riau is relaxing in nature and effective as an anxiolytic and analgesic. This Indonesian leaf is said to be less intense than some of its closest rivals such as Red Bali or Red Thai, but it still offers a host of benefits as a muscle relaxant, a mood enhancer and natural anti-anxiety treatment. It shares much in common with the widely available Red Veined Sumatra powder and is equally euphoric, though reviews suggest it is more calming. User reviews characterize it as a mellow strain with pleasant effects on both the mind and body. Riau Kratom has also earned the distinction of being more pleasant and less bitter to the taste buds which makes it better for consuming it raw or preparing herbal teas.
Life Is Like Teaching Sanskrit To A Pony.
Intelligence is like a river. The deeper it is... the less noise it makes.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Norko and Kratom 3 years 10 months ago #15345

• Nerka
  • Nerka's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
Thanks I am taking Riau Red Vien from Authentic Kratom, I took only 2 Norko yesterday when normal 4, and the wife took ONLY 1, when she normally takes 5.
it is a greenish yellow powder.......... is it OK to take like 4 grams 3=4 times a day?

I so would like to find that sweet spot, after all I have been on Norko Opiate for 5 years now.

Norko and Kratom 3 years 10 months ago #15335

• madmaxnightrider
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Fight for your Rights to Use Kratom.
  • Thank you received: 4335
Welcome to the Forum Nerka. Glad to have another Satisfied Kratom Fan. That's Just Awesome that Kratom is helping your Pain So Much. It would be Fantastic if you could slowly taper off of the Norco & just take Kratom. That would be so much better for you than an Opiate. May I ask, What Strain of Kratom are you taking & what Color? You might want to go down to 4 grams & see if that helps as much as 5 grams. The Lowest Possible dose is what you want to be taking without using too much & building up your Tolerance too fast. Also play around with the Dosages & you will find the "Sweet Spot" Dose. That's where Kratom works at it's Absolute Best for you. Everybody will have a different "Sweet Spot" Dose. Good Luck!
Life Is Like Teaching Sanskrit To A Pony.
Intelligence is like a river. The deeper it is... the less noise it makes.

Norko and Kratom 3 years 10 months ago #15324

• Nerka
  • Fresh Boarder
OK guys here is the skinny, I went to mt Doctor at Kaiser Med center, I begged him for one more Norko a day, yadda yadda, he prescribed some Nortriptalin, to help with my pain.............
then I asked him if he knew anything aboit Kratom, he had NOT, but the checked the Hospital records
and looked it over, he seen the compounds and suggested to NOT take Kratom with the muscle relaxers, I am taking Tizidine?, anyway he said to me GOOD LUCK with it..........

this 10 AM I took 5 grams, took about an hour and my back pain started to subside, at 12pm I took 4 capsules 2mg total, it is now 1:30 pm and I have not needed a Norko yet, by this time I will have been on #2 norko, I am impressed, or should I say stunned............

I have been up doing dishes etc, my Wife is on Norko also, she took her first dose and I pray it works for her. wow wow.

Last edit: by Nerka.

Norko and Kratom 3 years 10 months ago #15247

• Nerka
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi Guys
a Chronic pain guy that has been on Norko for 5 years, I have asked for 1 more pill a day so I can get by my day, but they refuse, so here I am.
has anyone taken Kratom while on Norko? I would like to try in the AM to spread out the day. any thoughts?

Last edit: by Nerka.
  • Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.176 seconds