Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Read here before posting. You may find the answer.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Review of seller 3 years 2 months ago #21437

• madmaxnightrider
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Fight for your Rights to Use Kratom.
  • Thank you received: 4336

Vincent Nugroho wrote: Hello friend, i am a kratom vendor from Pontianak,Borneo.
I also friends of Dwi Wahyu Prasetyo aka Kratom Asia, he also recommend me to talk to you to get​ my product reviewed, i recently joining this forum, Tell me how it works so can i send you my product,and where would you like me to send it to you. I would appreciate it if you reply my massage.
Here is my email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
WA 08115622590

Best regards

Hello Vincent nice to meed you, I sent you an Email with all the Info. Thanks for your Interest in me Reviewing your Products.
Life Is Like Teaching Sanskrit To A Pony.
Intelligence is like a river. The deeper it is... the less noise it makes.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Review of seller 3 years 2 months ago #21413

• Dagirl
  • Dagirl's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 11
:-h I think green MD works great for my depression. I take the white MD, but at times that makes me jittery. I just ordered red, I'm not sure what kind... I'm not home. Q :) I'll let you know how that makes me feel. I've tried other vendors before, and never had a complaint as of yet. His prices is one of the reasons I order from his company. He is super nice, he makes you feel like you are one of his on-line chat buddies.lol Shipping is super fast. I always buy a bag of 250 grams of different kinds, and the price is 25 dollars. Sorry for the late reply, but I was under the weather. Most of all sorry for the long reply, people also tell me I'm long winded while we chat. Lol

Review of seller 3 years 2 months ago #21412

• Vincent Nugroho
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 5
Hello friend, i am a kratom vendor from Pontianak,Borneo.
I also friends of Dwi Wahyu Prasetyo aka Kratom Asia, he also recommend me to talk to you to get​ my product reviewed, i recently joining this forum, Tell me how it works so can i send you my product,and where would you like me to send it to you. I would appreciate it if you reply my massage.
Here is my email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
WA 08115622590

Best regards

Last edit: by Vincent Nugroho. Reason: Correction

Review of seller 3 years 2 months ago #21392

• madmaxnightrider
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Fight for your Rights to Use Kratom.
  • Thank you received: 4336
I also Love Canopy Botanicals As Well. I Really Love Their Prices. Some of the Cheapest you will find anywhere in the US. I have some of their Yellow Sunda & it is really good.

I would branch out & try other Vendors. Because after a period of time your body will get used to that one Vendors Kratom & the Effects will Dull over time. It's good to have several Vendors on Rotation to Keep your Body Guessing because each Vendor buys from Different Suppliers & each Supplier is going to have Different Percentages of Alkaloids in each Strain. I can Recommend Pharmacy Dropout, Christopher's Organic Botanicals, The Red Borneo, Herbaldom.
Life Is Like Teaching Sanskrit To A Pony.
Intelligence is like a river. The deeper it is... the less noise it makes.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Teeswaran

Review of seller 3 years 2 months ago #21387

• bomalley
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3793

Dagirl wrote: I'm still loving Canopy Botanicals. Best kratom company I've had the pleasure using since I've started using kratom for depression.

Have you tried any other vendors? It is interesting to experiment with a variety of vendors, as sometimes the same strain from different vendors does not have the EXACT same effect.

I would also be interested in the strains you have found most helpful for helping with a depressive mood disorder.
BEV

"Fewer faces and more spaces"

The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, LittleBelle

Review of seller 3 years 2 months ago #21380

• Dagirl
  • Fresh Boarder
I'm still loving Canopy Botanicals. Best kratom company I've had the pleasure using since I've started using kratom for depression.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, madmaxnightrider, bomalley

Review of seller 3 years 10 months ago #15755

• Dagirl
  • Fresh Boarder
I just wanted to let all know,about a vendor I've been using now,for a while. The name of the website is Canopy Botanicals. The customer service is excellent. He has gotten back in touch with me on the same day.The kratom is great,in my opinion,as well. His prices can't be beat,that's why I've been ordering from him only, unless I find out about a sale going on, and even then for the most part his prices are still the best. Delivery has always been fast,in two days so far. Sorry about this long review, but I wanted everyone to know about this website. Thanks for reading. :-bd
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, madmaxnightrider, guit30, Teeswaran

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.210 seconds