Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Read here before posting. You may find the answer.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

I have " the suicide disorder" and need some relief PLEASE! 3 years 6 months ago #16828

• FREEMEPLZ
  • Expert Boarder
  • Planting the future...
  • Thank you received: 141
Welcome!
Trial and error is the only way to find the strains that help u the best. If you didn't feel anything from the kratom you took and it was a good vender you probably just didn't eat enough. When I first started taking kratom I didn't get any relief bc I didn't know you had to eat several grams of it. Especially after taking opiates for years. Methadone is really strong so ur tolerance is gonna be up there. I had to eat 10 grams at a time for like the first week of taking kratom transitioning from the pills. After the first couple days you will feel the effects of kratom way more. youll feel that hope of getting off that terrible shit and youll know its possible. and then you can taper down and take less. I don't care what people think. Taking 10 or 20 grams of kratom probably doesn't mess your body and mind up as much as one of these prescription pills will. You can do it. Relief will come if you stick with it....
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, bomalley, Teeswaran

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

I have " the suicide disorder" and need some relief PLEASE! 3 years 6 months ago #16827

• Kaycee777
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 248
Hello and welcome to Ilovekratom.com. There is a lot of helpful information in this forum. Kratom is a plant that can definitely help with mood. A strain that is commonly known for its uplifting but soothing effects is the green Malay. For pain, a red Bali is a good choice. The white Maeng Da that you took is not one that fits your profile for the moment. I am by no means an expert at offering solutions for your conditions. I am not sure how I would be if I had what you have on your plate. Having survived a near fatal auto crash ten years ago, I have have had to deal with my share of physical and psychological repercussions. It wasn't until I found kratom that I had the relief I so desperately was seeking. Nessa is correct in recommending that you speak to Christopher, the owner of Christopher's Organic Botanicals. He is a wealth of knowledge and has a sincere interest for the person he is serving. He carries a wide range of kratom and from my own experience, and that of many others, has high quality. There are some very good YouTube kratom reviewers who have been very impressed by his kratom. Don't feel that you are taking up his time by reaching out to him. He too, has his own story, and it is that which got him to become one of the best vendors in the business. Yes, there are other wonderful vendors and you will find them by doing a little research which, in and of itself, will be part of your kratom journey. So call or email him, if you haven't already done so, and know that we care. Blessings and give your 9 year old lttle boy a loving pinch on his cheek for us.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, intrepid1

I have " the suicide disorder" and need some relief PLEASE! 3 years 6 months ago #16815

• Nessa
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 288
Hi L,
You've had it really rough and I'm sorry to hear about it all!
May I recommend that you try red strains for pain relief, and anxiety? The white strains, ppl generally use for an energy boost, but that's not to say, they're aren't any whites that relieve pain.
I would suggest getting a handful of different strains and try each one alone, then try mixing as well. Christopher's Organic Botanicals has great Kratom and has a sampler pack...I get the 8 strains @1 oz each for $45.... Christopher is a great guy, and you can call him, explain what you're looking for in relief, he can suggest some strains as well.
Greens can have nice effects too, but for me greens don't do much, but they may be just what you need!
KRATOM=HOPE
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

I have " the suicide disorder" and need some relief PLEASE! 3 years 6 months ago #16807

• Curvylittleone
  • Curvylittleone's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
Hello there. I am new to the forum site and to Kratom in general. about 6 year ago I was diagnosed with Trigeminal Neuralgia. ( Aka.. The suicide disease) It is a nerve condition in my face and head that causes EXCRUCIATING and DEBILITATING pain randomly throughout every single day of my life. Also, after my 3rd brain surgery I was left with Permanent burning pain on the entire left side of my face. Yet the pain continued to get worse.. So I had yet ANOTHER Brain surgery.. making 4 total.. After this one.... Which was in August of 2016.. The pain has gotten to the point I actually consider suicide. I'm exhausted EVERY DAY and now I am dealing with more issues like damage to my left eye and vision loss. I was also told recently tests came back positive or doctors have diagnosed with MS, Lupus, and Fibromyalgia. I've also had for the past 15 years PTSD, Anxiety disorder, TMJ, and Endometriosis. I am truly just overwhelmed with pain, fear and exhaustion. I have been on opiod pain killers on and off now for almost 10 years.My tolerance is EXTREMELY HIGH. I can take 30 mg. of dilaudid at a time and not even feel it. I take 10 mg. of methadone three times a day and feel nothing from that either. I NEED to find relief or i will never be able to make in the rest of my life. I am only 30 years old. I have a wonderful,supportive husband who will do ANYTHING I need and the most caring and understanding, loving 9 year old little boy who are my LIFE!! I can not work.. However, I'm truly wishing I could find some relief from my pain and maybe with some counseling for my PTSD.. (due to a 8 month hell from my boss at my very first job at the age of 15) MAYBE.. one day I could actually get a job and help out my family instead of always being the burden!

Anyways what I wanted to know is what strains do you recommend? I tried 3 spoonfuls of White Maeng da and didn't even feel like I took a Tylenol.. lol It didn't do ANYTHING.. except make me gag every time I had to taste it lol.. Any help would greatly be appreciated.. I heard your weight effects how much you need too.. so, i'm short and chubby lol.. but I just need some relief.. please HELP!!

Thank you!!
--L--
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, pinkgranite

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.119 seconds