Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Read here before posting. You may find the answer.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

VPNs? 3 years 6 months ago #17286

• Jeeper
  • Visitor
I get the same thing when using my home VPN, but not my work one. Because hackers & spammers use VPNs to hide, some websites take the precaution of blocking all. It don't seem fair but I understand their caution: better safe than sorry. It sucks that a few unscrupulous people can make such a negative impact on the internet (like having to buy virus / malware protection that slow down computers) but that's reality.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

VPNs? 3 years 6 months ago #17219

• intrepid1
  • intrepid1's Avatar Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 159
I attempted to post as usual, but got a message that I appeared to be attempting to spam. When I disconnected from my VPN everything was fine. Does anyone have a fix for this?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.099 seconds