Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Read here before posting. You may find the answer.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Review of "ACEH Botanicals"by anybody who has used them..... 2 years 2 weeks ago #31640

• SickBoy
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 15
Did you ever receive the shipment from Supian? How was his kratom?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Review of "ACEH Botanicals"by anybody who has used them..... 3 years 4 months ago #19264

• Douglas168
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 117
I have some green ACEH that I got from RE LEAF. It is a good quality green, not too energetic though. I have not tried the RED ACEH. I believe that Jeff at Pharmacy Dropout carries it but it is quite expensive to by it from him. I also have him as a connection on Facebook(he is one of those Facebook-based vendor I believe). :-h

Review of "ACEH Botanicals"by anybody who has used them..... 3 years 5 months ago #18045

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 9070
There are no rules about reviewong, aside from forum rules. See index on those. Just don't promise approval pkgs will go out to anyone, as the vendor list is "frozen" and not acceptijg new vendors or applications. Just Dee the proper review column and follow along, only using your own personality (that's half the fun). I still don't know why they sound familiar,'maybe twitter...
HAVE FUN and FEEL WELL, Laurie
Laurie

Review of "ACEH Botanicals"by anybody who has used them..... 3 years 5 months ago #18044

• mikedebatto
  • mikedebatto's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 10
LAURIE-I'd be glad to do a review on "Aceh Green Botanicals" ...Waiting on DELIVERY NOW-Tacked and saw 'IT' was in Mail Center in US...maybe Monday...or by Wed. 5/10 for sure! This guy, "Supian" paid all Shipping on 1/2 Kilo FREE SAMPLE of "Green"...'ACEH Green'...Write Direct if need to speak w/me: "mikedebatto1@gmail.com"...I'm LISTED in NM Ph Directory, 1-411 info.

Review of "ACEH Botanicals"by anybody who has used them..... 3 years 5 months ago #18026

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
I actually have heard the name, and I only know a handful of vendor names. How did you find them/him? Have you done a web search and a search within the forum? I can't remember WHY the name is familiar. I haven't tried their products. Should be a great opportunity for you to join us in doing reviews. :)
Laurie

Last edit: by Laurie.

Review of "ACEH Botanicals"by anybody who has used them..... 3 years 5 months ago #18013

• mikedebatto
  • Fresh Boarder
So, Laurie, any Reviews? This Guy, Supian, has sent 1/2 Kilo SAMPLE and payed Shipping fee-$26....Saw "Sent" via Postal Mail Delivery-I Tracked and is in Depot in US as of Friday...should have 'Sample' Monday-Wednesday....Anybody have KNOWLEDGE of "Aceh" Green Botanicals.....???

Review of "ACEH Botanicals"by anybody who has used them..... 3 years 5 months ago #18000

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
THANK YOU on behalf of EVERYONE in the BEST KRATOM FORUM EVAH! Welcome aboard our unique family forum, a hand for mikedebatto! I thank you for letting all of us know a review is forthcoming, and so far, sounds exciting. As I recently learned, use caution when trying product straight from Indonesia, please make sure it has the right aroma and texture before getting too far along. Our trusted vendors have the ability and sense to test products FOR OUR SAFETY AND CONFIDENCE. Nothing bad happened in my case, other than the kratom didn't do the work. Simple as that. We look forward to an update! (Picture this post spoken like Robin Williams on 'Good Morning, Vietnam')
Laurie

Last edit: by Laurie.

Review of "ACEH Botanicals"by anybody who has used them..... 3 years 5 months ago #17998

• mikedebatto
  • Fresh Boarder
Gee, No Reply? Impolite, Junior....I tried Helping YOU, should be worth a reply!

Review of "ACEH Botanicals"by anybody who has used them..... 3 years 6 months ago #17402

• mikedebatto
  • Fresh Boarder
SORRY "BERKM, not JUNIOR, "BERKM.

Review of "ACEH Botanicals"by anybody who has used them..... 3 years 6 months ago #17401

• mikedebatto
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi, Junior, I'm MIKE DEBATTO in Zuni, NM.I asked them for a Sample,THEY ARE SENDING 500 GRAMS and paying the $26 Shipping (upon my promise to reimburse them)-How about THAT! Gotta beworh $200?

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.211 seconds