Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Read here before posting. You may find the answer.

TOPIC:

Withdrawl 2 years 6 months ago #26643

• Teeswaran
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 460
BevD,
As sick as you have described, I am thrilled that you are back with Kratom.
If there is any delay, illness is the reason ... no harm. No foul. Just a blip on a much bigger picture.
You are on the right path now. Just stay the course and you will make better time.
It sounds like you may have been a tad harsh? Be gentle with yourself. This is your race. The prize is a healthier you - we want you to be whole!
Do you keep saltine crackers? They make a good stash.
Yay!!!
Keep us posted!
Best,
T
This is all just a dream .... Gen Mondrub

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Teeswaran. Reason: Typo

Withdrawl 2 years 6 months ago #26641

• BevD
  • Visitor
Thanks so much for your post. It’s good to hear from someone who was in a similar situation . I started Vicodin in about 1994 and then went on oxy for 22 years. I started out titration up to 350 x 3 a day for a few years. I brought myself down to 20 mgs OxyContin and 10 mgs oxycodone X 3 a day for the last couple of years. I have to laugh when people say withdrawals are over in 7 days . Not for me... I’m so sorry for all you went through, especially the rapid detox. I'm glad I changed my mind about that. I feel the same way about the medical community. I’m lucky that we have a free herb clinic and my daughter has a Cannabis company so I get that free too. I am really inspired by your story.

Withdrawl 2 years 6 months ago #26640

• BevD
  • Visitor
Thanks I’ll try that. I’ll try never to get myself in that position again. It was my mistake. I feel so lucky to have so many knowledgeableable person available. I don’t think I could be doing this process otherwise. Thanks again for all your great suggestions.

Withdrawl 2 years 6 months ago #26639

• BevD
  • Visitor
Thanks so much T. My daughter just brought some of those things over today. I’m finally back on the Kratom again. I just hope this doesn’t slow down my recovery.

Withdrawl 2 years 6 months ago #26637

• Teeswaran
  • Platinum Boarder
I tried to edit my above post and had no luck.
BevD - sorry for typo.
I wanted to add that LOW and FREQUENT Kratom dosing may help....and be tolerated.
Good luck!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, BevD

Withdrawl 2 years 6 months ago #26636

• GUNNER12R
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 21

BevD wrote: I went through a really bad night and day again. I thought I was past the opioid withdrawal, but I was wrong. I went 6 1/2 hours between doses and ended up in massive wds again. I was soaking wet, vomiting and diarrhea, the whole works. This was the first time I realized that it’s impossible to keep capsules down when you are sick. I’m embarrassed to say I had to put oxy under my tongue 3 times to get through this. But I’m back on the Kratom and trying not to be so hard on myself...
Any suggestions about how to get Kratom in your system when you’re sick would be appreciated.

I don't know what opiate you been taking or for how long but I was on Extended release Morphine 100mg 3 times a day for 8 years. Was also on oxy 30 four times a day for breakthrough pain at the same time for the same period of time. I stopped taking all of that in one day. I took my 7am dose and when 3pm came about I started Kratom. This was Devember 1 of last year. Fortunately I haven't looked back. This isn't to say I didn't fall before because I have. About 3 years ago I paid 10 grand out of my own pocket to put myself through a rapid detox treatment that all but killed me. NEVER TRUST ANYONE IN THE MEDICAL COMMUNITY! They are all liars and thieves bar none. They took my 10K and 5 days later released me so sick I should have been in an ICU someplace. They got their money and beyond that didn't give a fuck. No doctor, hospital, nurse, therapist, rehab, cop gives a fuck about you past you being a means to an end for them to make HUGE PROFITS.. LEARN THIS AND FIND OTHER WAYS TO HELP YOURSELF. Sorry to be such a Debbie Downer but everything I have said is true.

Withdrawl 2 years 6 months ago #26635

• Teeswaran
  • Platinum Boarder
BedD,
I am so sorry to hear that you have been ill.
Unfortunately, I am not as knowledgeable as many others about what you are enduring.
My advice is to not be so hard on yourself - and perhaps to try to drink some chamomile tea ☕️ with sweetener. Hot or iced.
Orange juice with soda will work also. You can add some honey or sugar.
If you have Emergen Cee, a powdered fizzing vitamin C and multi-B vitamin packet, you can consume that to help your body and also replace electrolytes.
If you can manage it, try dosing on the LOW side with Kratom - you can add it to any of the above beverages - or simply try very diluted amounts in water.
Gator aid or electrolyte water works too.
So sorry for this misery ....
Please keep us posted as to how you are doing.
T

Withdrawl 2 years 6 months ago #26634

• BevD
  • Visitor
I went through a really bad night and day again. I thought I was past the opioid withdrawal, but I was wrong. I went 6 1/2 hours between doses and ended up in massive wds again. I was soaking wet, vomiting and diarrhea, the whole works. This was the first time I realized that it’s impossible to keep capsules down when you are sick. I’m embarrassed to say I had to put oxy under my tongue 3 times to get through this. But I’m back on the Kratom and trying not to be so hard on myself...
Any suggestions about how to get Kratom in your system when you’re sick would be appreciated.

Withdrawl 2 years 6 months ago #26633

• BevD
  • Visitor
I can use it but only for a few days in a row. So I’m not alone in the goofiness factor....

Withdrawl 2 years 6 months ago #26627

• bomalley
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3793

I just have to be careful because I’m old if I take it more than a few days in a row I end up almost like I have dementia

In order to get any pain relief at all from cannabis I have to take so much (usually at least a gram) that it lowers my IQ by about 50 points. AND that is usually a Cannabis product that is only 4%THC. VERY expensive too.

Definitely not my first choice for pain relief but I keep some on hand, just in case.
BEV

"Fewer faces and more spaces"

Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.137 seconds