21 Nov 2018
Happy Thanksgiving from the I Love Kratom Community!

We wanted to post all the Black Friday Deals that our approved vendors have made us aware of. We have heard that there are a few vendors that are having a tough time staying stocked up. We are confident one of these vendors would love to help you until your vendor is all stocked up again!
Read More...
Read here before posting. You may find the answer.
Bookmark and Share

TOPIC: Withdrawl

Withdrawl 11 months 2 weeks ago #25004

• madmaxnightrider
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Fight For Kratom! Don't Let Them Win!
  • Thank you received: 2480
Well Said Chris. Kratom has saved my Life from addiction. I know I am addicted to it but I would rather be addicted to Kratom than to any other Drug. I am addicted to Kratom just like Millions are addicted to Caffeine. So why not Ban Caffeine much less Alcohol & Cigarettes which are so good for you. I have used Kratom Daily for over 8 years now & have had very little trouble with any Side Effects other than a little Stomach Discomfort & some Constipation but I have solved all of that. If I would have using drugs I wouldn't be alive right now to taken them for over 8 years like I did with Kratom. I have kept my same Dosage for years now. That is very important to do. I only raise the dose when I'm extremely depressed & Kratom works better. Then I go right back to my Normal Dosage.

You can Never get a High off of Kratom. You will get a Mood Lift like you do with Coca-Cola & Coffee but never a High like you would with Opioids. Kratom has so many health benefits as well. I have stayed slim for the past 8 years since I have been taking Kratom. I was once about 210 lbs. with a lot of belly fat 8 years ago but now I'm down to about 165 lbs with very little belly fat which is normal for me because I have a small frame. I have never been on a Diet. I just eat what I want & I take Kratom & stay slim. I think as time goes on Researchers will find more Health Benefits from Kratom.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, StarWarsForce, Teeswaran, cat

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

If anybody has any Questions about Kratom please private message me or make a Post & I will be glad to answer as soon as I can usually within 24 hours if not sooner. I'm usually on really late at night Between Midnight & 5am.

Withdrawl 11 months 2 weeks ago #25037

• GUNNER12R
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 21
Keep in mind Large Pharmaceutical companies have employees come to sites like this to make post claiming Kratom is bad news. The mainstream media whom is controlled by BIG MONEY AND CORPORATIONS are reporting daily how Kratom is the new opioid drug of choice and how the FDA, CDC, DEA are all concerned for public safety. YEA MY ASS THEY'RE CONCERNED! They are concerned their CEO buddies at LARGE PHARMA are going to lose their grip from around millions of Americans BANK ACCOUNT.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, madmaxnightrider, moshie, Teeswaran, BevD, cat

Withdrawl 11 months 1 week ago #25115

• laveervaperknight
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 5

madmaxnightrider wrote: I have always liked Turmeric with Black Pepper as a Potentiator for Kratom. It seems to make Kratom stronger. One of my Favorite Potentiators along with Vitamin C, Cayenne Pepper, Magnesium & a few others.

I never liked Turmeric flavor, I remember getting this flavor from different e-liquid brands stores.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Teeswaran

Withdrawl 10 months 9 hours ago #26148

• BevD
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 48
I came off a high dose of OxyContin too. I did this myself and every time I lowered it, it took me the whole month to start feeling like it was my normal dose. I did this until I had myself down to 1 20 mg OxyContin and 1 10 mg oxycodone 3 times a day. Then I started Kratom on the 3rd of March and the wds haven’t been that bad. The thing that has only gotten worse is the freezing chills. I was taking Thai Red and am now using Red Vietnam and Green Maeng.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, moshie, Teeswaran

I’m an older female boomer. I was shot down with 3 failed fusion surgeries and FMS in my 40s. Now I’m getting old the oxy sides got worse than the meds and I’m much healthier. I was off oxy March 3rd with Thai Red until early April. Will try again.

Withdrawl 9 months 4 weeks ago #26162

• bomalley
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3063

BevD wrote: I came off a high dose of OxyContin too. I did this myself and every time I lowered it, it took me the whole month to start feeling like it was my normal dose. I did this until I had myself down to 1 20 mg OxyContin and 1 10 mg oxycodone 3 times a day. Then I started Kratom on the 3rd of March and the wds haven’t been that bad. The thing that has only gotten worse is the freezing chills. I was taking Thai Red and am now using Red Vietnam and Green Maeng.

My doc at the pain clinic said the best way to reduce your consumption of opiates (or even Kratom for that matter) is to go longer between doses. Every time you feel like you NEED to take something wait one hour then take it. Eventually you can go longer and longer between doses.

I was able to reduce my oxy this way from 4 times per day to three, then down to 2 times per day.
Then Kratom came along and oxy was history!

You should find good pain relief with the Red Thai...I used it to start and it really helped with withdrawals too.

Some people have not withdrawal whatsoever when substituting with Kratom, but other people still have some symptoms and Kratom just helps with that.

BTW...nice to see another BEV on the forum!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Teeswaran, BevD

BEV

#humboldtstrong
#torontostrong
Last edit: by bomalley. Reason: spelling correction

Withdrawl 9 months 3 weeks ago #26261

• BevD
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 48
Thanks Bomally. I’ve now been completely off all opioids since March 3rd. I’m using Thai Red again and pretty much everything has gone okay. I found that Clonidine works for body temp issues and got it from my doc.

Only problem is diarrhea today. I’m afraid that the Kilo of Kratom from Kratom Whilesale US might be contaminated. The diarrhea is the only symptom I have. I decarbed it by putting it in the oven at 160 degrees for 10 mins. Does anyone know anything about this? Thanks.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Teeswaran

I’m an older female boomer. I was shot down with 3 failed fusion surgeries and FMS in my 40s. Now I’m getting old the oxy sides got worse than the meds and I’m much healthier. I was off oxy March 3rd with Thai Red until early April. Will try again.

Withdrawl 9 months 3 weeks ago #26264

• GUNNER12R
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 21
Don't buy into the FDA's scare tactics.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Teeswaran, BevD

Withdrawl 9 months 3 weeks ago #26271

• Laurie
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 2632
Diarrhea is likely your body adjusting to a new normal.

If you were contacted by the FDA about your specific batch of kratom, DONT USE IT. The salmonella is not spreading to other companies at this time. ONLY KRAKEN KRATOM (not kraken kava), SOUL SPECIOSA and PDX AROMATICS had tainted product. These three are one company. The FDA should have contacted you if you have a remote chance of having tainted product from these three names. Hope this helps

Laurie
Last edit: by Laurie.

Withdrawl 9 months 3 weeks ago #26272

• Laurie
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Have a better day!
Here’s an update from TODAY from the FDA on the salmonella issue:

“Possible Health Risk
PDX Aromatics, DBA Kraken Kratom, Phytoextractum, and Soul Speciosa, is again expanding the scope of their 3/9/2018 and 3/15/2018 voluntary recalls to include certain red vein and green vein kratom powder and capsule products because they have the potential to be contaminated with Salmonella. The second expanded recall is being initiated in response to additional positive findings of Salmonella associated with PDX Aromatics’ products following the FDA’s investigation.
To date the company is aware of four confirmed cases of Salmonella associated with consumption of red and white vein products.

Salmonella, an organism which can cause serious and sometimes fatal infections in young children, frail or elderly people, and others with weakened immune systems. Healthy persons infected with Salmonella often experience fever, diarrhea (which may be bloody), nausea, vomiting and abdominal pain. In rare circumstances, infection with Salmonella can result in the organism getting into the bloodstream and producing more severe illnesses such as arterial infections (i.e., infected aneurysms), endocarditis and arthritis.“

Laurie

Withdrawl 9 months 3 weeks ago #26273

• Laurie
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Have a better day!
PHYTOEXTRACTUM was another business name I failed to mention above.

Laurie
Moderators: kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.166 seconds