Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Read here before posting. You may find the answer.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Question on blending 3 years 1 month ago #21741

• Jennluv
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 145
Make a few blends of each suggestion, and if you like one more, make another batch of it
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Mycalling

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Question on blending 3 years 1 month ago #21738

• bomalley
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3793
The only time I blend things is if I have a small amount of the same strain left from different vendors...then they all go into the same container to save space. I only do this if I am familiar with each vendors strain and how it works for me. I have not noticed much difference between the different vendors I use so I feel safe with that.

Always best to keep the different strains separate I think. This allows you to really get a "feel" for each strain and then you have a better knowledge of how to blend them if you choose to do so, just before you take it.
BEV

"Fewer faces and more spaces"

Question on blending 3 years 1 month ago #21736

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 9078
The only time I consolidate kratom in one bag is when they are the same strain, different vendor. Even THAT could be to my detriment, but I've done it a couple of times and not built up a tolerance because I just don't use that bag exclusively, but rather as part of blending for the day. Like Red Borneo and Red Borneo in one bag. They are still slightly different. Hope that helps.
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mycalling

Question on blending 3 years 1 month ago #21734

• gmantheman
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 864
I wouldn't do it just because you would be stuck with one blended kratom. You would probably develop same strain syndrome where you get used to one strain or one blend. Keep them separate and blend as needed. One day you could blend all three. Next, the Green Bali mixed with red borneo or Red Dragon mixed with Red Borneo. Or just one strain per day.

Question on blending 3 years 1 month ago #21732

• Mycalling
  • Mycalling's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 19
I have three strains on me which two are red and one is green. I was thinking of just mixing them all to save on storage space. I’m assuming this wouldn’t be a terrible idea but would it be wise to keep them separate? They all seem to have very similar affects so I thought what the heck, why not mix them. I worry that if one is weaker would that in turn make the other two less potent? Any thoughts? Thanks

Green Bali OG (definitely more subtle)
Red Dragon
Red Borneo
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

Last edit: by Mycalling.
  • Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.156 seconds