Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Read here before posting. You may find the answer.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

NEW TO KRATOM 2 years 10 months ago #23678

• JDeYoung
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 47
I agree with BoMalley. Most of us here are not recreation users of Kratom. However I have one strain that does give the euphoric effect you are looking for. At least for me it does and that is a green strain called Plantation. I have bought it from a few vendors and I only get the euphoria from just one of them. I would be happy to pm there details if you would like, just let me know.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

NEW TO KRATOM 2 years 10 months ago #23670

• ModernKratom.com
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 5
Generally head shops won't have the best products and are way over priced. I would try out a green strain and that should give you good energy. We carry a large variety of greens that people really like for energy. Everyone reacts differently to strains so it's best to sample some first and find what works for you.
use promo MODERN30 for an additional 30% off

NEW TO KRATOM 3 years 2 weeks ago #21982

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 9076
WELCOME TO THE BEST KRATOM FORUM EVER, Jayzalez! kratom won’t get you high. No matter what strain you get UNLESS you are seeking to get a new substance addiction - try EXTRACTS in HIGH DOSES for an instant buzz, a new habit to need money for and an addiction you’ll eventually want to get free from. Kratom leaf is best used for HELPING people get off unhealthy addictions. It can’t help you if you abuse it. You’ll have zero tools to help undo the mess. Try marijuana and energy drinks. Together?

See BENEFITS OF KRATOM in the recent posts here for a nice summary of the “benefits of kratom”! LOL
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: kemppaulh

Last edit: by Laurie.

NEW TO KRATOM 3 years 2 weeks ago #21971

• bomalley
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3793
WOW...you are the third newcomer tonight. How wonderful!

A warm welcome to you and I will link you to the advice I just gave someone else.

www.ilovekratom.com/forum/new-to-kratom/4457-new-t...samples#.WdsDP2hSyyI

Generally users on this forum do not like capsules unless you make them yourself from your own supply. Buying from a reputable vendor with good organic Kratom is a must so click on the link to get started and we will help you in any way we can.

BUT if you are just looking to use Kratom recreationally you may be disappointed. Many people on the forum here use it mostly for therapeutic purposes. Some people do find that it helps with low mood (depression) or even anxiety. It has many uses for other mental health challenges as well (like PTSD) and of course anyone with chronic pain can benefit as well.

Personally for recreational purposes, I get better results from a good martini that from Kratom!
BEV

"Fewer faces and more spaces"

The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, BaileyBBR805

NEW TO KRATOM 3 years 3 weeks ago #21960

• Jayzalez
  • Jayzalez's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
I Need advice, Im new to kratom, i tried kratom from a local headshop got 100 caps of maeng da for around $32, I heard I was supposed to get energy. Well I felt no diffrent. And doing a little bit more research I found out that different places have better strains and some are better than others I'm looking for something that's going to give me a head change make me feel energetic and also make me feel chill so I heard that main ones for this are Maeng da and Bali , can anyone please tell me a good vendor that has good strains that I can try of each of these that I mentioned or if there is an even better strain I can try. Heard that within the maeng da theee are several diffrent ones like white and red vein, idk the diffrence between the two. Oh and are capsules better than powder? really appreciate any info and feedback thank you

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.127 seconds