Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Read here before posting. You may find the answer.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Extracts 2 years 10 months ago #23129

• C.O.B
  • C.O.B's Avatar Topic Author
  • Vendor
  • Plants Before Pills
  • Thank you received: 908
Good morning Chris.
I wanted to add to this because this is sometimes a controversial issue.
I can say what I want about extracts but here it is from the horses mouth.
My farmer .

Hello sir. For right now we do not produce the extract anymore sir. We are very affraid it can effect to kratom legality so we only sell the powder. In here the extract is illegal sir. Sometimes the police sweeping for the possible subtance of the extract and there is also the regulation about the extract that for who produce the extract will be go in jail
We always provide top quality organic kratom at reasonable prices.
God bless and have a great day.
Www.Christophersorganicbotanicals.com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Extracts 2 years 10 months ago #23116

• Chris
  • Visitor
There is no question in my mind that extracts in general alter the alkaloid ratio that is naturally present in Kratom, as well as remove it from the plant matrix which can effect the pharmacokinetics. I cannot prove either of these assertions but I am confident this is the case based on the 10 or so extracts I've tried. Another factor to consider are the chemicals used in the extraction process. Who knows if the extract you're getting is safe? There is that issue with Kratom but I believe to a lesser extent because it is generally natural product.

The first Kratom I ever tried was an extract--simply because I didn't know what to get. I've gotten extracts a few times since then and every time I remark to myself, boy this is on a different level of craving and tolerance producing than the raw leaf. I generally stay away now because I know intuitively that it's a different animal. Besides that--the pain control is no better than the raw leaf, it's just more euphoric and 'heady' feeling.

I do find them very convenient for travel, and I have one in my car for emergencies because they're easy to take.

Chris

Extracts 2 years 11 months ago #22307

• bomalley
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3793
WOW ...straight from the horse's mouth!

It makes perfect sense to me not only from the tolerance perspective but from supporting the industry overseas. I would not want to see anyone get charged with anything illegal that might stop the flow of good Kratom to our trusted vendors.
BEV

"Fewer faces and more spaces"

The following user(s) said Thank You: C.O.B

Extracts 2 years 11 months ago #22292

• C.O.B
  • C.O.B's Avatar Topic Author
  • Vendor
  • Plants Before Pills
  • Thank you received: 908
Good morning.
I just wanted to post a quick update about extracts .
I have had a lot of people ask me why I don't sell extracts .
There are a lot of reasons.
#1 it build tolerance fast.
#2 can cause issues plain leaf won't .
#3 now This is a good one that most of you don't know.
I will copy and paste a quote from my farmer directly.
Hello sir. For right now we do not produce the extract anymore sir. We are very affraid it can effect to kratom legality so we only sell the powder. In here the extract is illegal sir. Sometimes the police sweeping for the possible subtance of the extract and there is also the regulation about the extract that for who produce the extract will be go in jail.

Not really good for anyone .
Thanks again
We always provide top quality organic kratom at reasonable prices.
God bless and have a great day.
Www.Christophersorganicbotanicals.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nessa, gmantheman

Last edit: by C.O.B.
  • Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.117 seconds