Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Read here before posting. You may find the answer.

TOPIC:

Mixing Kratom and coffee? 2 years 10 months ago #24272

• roadieratonga
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 655
Bosses watch, his rules. It is saddening how misinformed or bias some folks can be. I recently heard a story on the radio about how, even though we live in a democracy, dictatorships thrive on the employment level. Your boss has every right to tell you what you can do and cannot do on the clock and off especially if you signed a code of conduct contract.
Like said before just don't let em see ya take it. Doesn't effect ya in a way that anyone will notice anyways.
Some pain killers have caffeine in them to increase their effectiveness but nothing to the point were it's gonna turn Kratom into a full agonist.
“We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing.”
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, madmaxnightrider, PhillyCheeze

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Mixing Kratom and coffee? 2 years 10 months ago #24270

• bomalley
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3793
BTW folks...caffeine is an alkaloid too. Kratom does NOT contain caffeine but taking M Speciosa with Coffee, just increases the amount of stimulating alkaloids in your system.

Caffeine is of course, the world's most popular drug.
BEV

"Fewer faces and more spaces"

The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

Last edit: by bomalley.

Mixing Kratom and coffee? 2 years 10 months ago #24266

• Prog Snob
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 23
I'll try it out, thanks.

Mixing Kratom and coffee? 2 years 10 months ago #24264

• madmaxnightrider
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Fight for your Rights to Use Kratom.
  • Thank you received: 4336
Usually taking Kratom with Coffee will Increase the Energetic Effects but can also cause Jitteryness as well. Just take your Regular dose with a regular cup of Caffeinated Coffee.
Life Is Like Teaching Sanskrit To A Pony.
Intelligence is like a river. The deeper it is... the less noise it makes.

Mixing Kratom and coffee? 2 years 10 months ago #24228

• Prog Snob
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 23
How much do you mix and does it make the effect stronger or longer lasting?

Mixing Kratom and coffee? 2 years 10 months ago #24227

• PhillyCheeze
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 386
This really saddens me and aggravates me to hear/read....but I can't say I'm surprised.

By nature humans fear or judge what they aren't familiar with or don't understand. Our government doesn't help this process....and the FDA/DEA are a perfect example of this with regards to kratom. The false claims about how dangerous kratom is are generated for a variety of reasons that start and end with $.

It's pretty clear to me that no one in the FDA or DEA have ever used kratom because if they had they'd know how insane they sound to claim it's as dangerous as heroin or cocaine. I've been hanging out here for a few weeks now and I can honestly say I don't think there is anyone here who is trying to get "high" off of kratom.

First of all, that's not what it's about....we're trying to make a better life for ourselves and our families in a SAFE manner.

Secondly, I'm not even sure it's possible to get goofy and loaded on kratom. The help I get from this nootropic is NOT a "high" feeling....and it's NOT what I'm trying to achieve......unlike drinking alcohol....which is - ahem - legal, by the way.

Sorry. I hope this makes sense. I needed to vent a bit.

Side note - the claims against kratom remind me of the nimrods in the NFL/NCAA making rules about how you can and cannot tackle a player. The guys making the rules have CLEARLY never had to tackle someone because if they HAD they'd know how ridiculously impossible their rules are. :)

Mixing Kratom and coffee? 2 years 10 months ago #24213

• bomalley
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3793
I am wondering if the boss threatens nicotine addicts with loss of their job?
BEV

"Fewer faces and more spaces"

The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, madmaxnightrider, gmantheman, Samson250

Mixing Kratom and coffee? 2 years 10 months ago #24204

• cybin_spores
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Kratom is my friend.
  • Thank you received: 507
Just keep it a secret from your boss. Even though it’s legal, your boss doesn’t like it for one reason or another. It kind of sucks, but just don’t let him know you’re doing it. Maybe get some capsules and take them in the bathroom or before work or something. Or drink your coffee/Kratom before you go into work. I don’t know if he could fire you for it, but I would just try to avoid a confrontation.
~Jason

Mixing Kratom and coffee? 2 years 10 months ago #24202

• Sass
  • Sass's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Hi! I've been taking kratom for over a year now...and I sometimes mix it with coffee. I work at a restraunt in NC and today my manager tells me I'm not allowed to have the kratom inside the business. He says that me mixing it with coffee causes a opiod affect. Can anyone help me with this. ITs totally legal and I'm not understanding

Last edit: by Sass. Reason: Spelled kratom keaton
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.232 seconds