08 Dec 2012
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND...
A few months ago we asked some of the Approved Vendors to offer some discounts to our community. A lot of them graciously did. We have been asked to bring those discounts back. The following vendors would like to share the love for this forum with you. I know we all appreciate it.
Read More...
Read here before posting. You may find the answer.
  • Page:
Bookmark and Share

TOPIC: Mixing Kratom and coffee?

Mixing Kratom and coffee? 8 months 1 week ago #24290

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 2244
I handle this the same way as recommended here. For one thing, you can’t fix ignorance. But I think your boss is more concerned with APPEARANCES. For example, I vape ecigs. I’ve been to a zillion places that don’t allow smoking. I’m not smoking! It’s water vapor! It’s raining, etc. I just don’t vape in front of people because it APPEARS as tho I’m smoking, and that appearance is how I’m judged. Nobody wants an education on vaping versus cigarettes. Just seeing me vape FREAKS PEOPLE OUT.

Stigma and ignorant judgement are alive and well in the world...

Too bad. Don’t get caught and if asked, say you quit because the job is too valuable. May as well put frosting on that cake!
The following user(s) said Thank You: cybin_spores, roadieratonga

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Laurie

Mixing Kratom and coffee? 7 months 1 week ago #25278

• johnnybee22
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 58
That sounds pretty lame, maybe you can Thermos up and hide it like suggested... I vape a lot at work, 3mg Loaded juice... I started my new job back in October, and since it's the beginning of the new years, well now Feb.. I was asked to take a drug test... I smoke marijuana, heck it's going to be legal here in 2-3 months as our new Governor is working on legalizing.. so now I can't vape/smoke for a few weeks as I need to pass a test. Really lame considering I've been there almost half a year and never heard anything about drug tests. They say it's for "insurance" reasons, I understand as we are service technicians and work on sites and locations... my employer is really cool though I was honest with them about the green and they said lets reschedule and you can go in a few weeks. I'll give them it this one time, but after legalization and the flood gates open in NJ.. which will honestly be a good thing versus the Opiate epidemic... I've tried to educate individuals on Kratom who complain about pain and aches, as we are technically a construction company, but everyone is scared of it. I don't know how to educate individuals that are scared of everything they have never heard of, and I don't care or have the time.. just sad watching them pop pills and be able to pass their drug tests by laying off for 3-4 days before they go to the lab, and the alcoholics are crashing our vehicles on a weekly basis as we have roughly 35 vehicles, and roughly 5 are in the shop because of accidents.

As for the Coffee Mixture, I am getting tired of buying capsules as they are always more expensive, I love Coffee, but every time I mix my kratom with coffee it just lumps up and gets cakey/doughie.... how do you go about it, what's the best way? I'm stupid I guess lol, silly question but just wondering...
The following user(s) said Thank You: roadieratonga

Mixing Kratom and coffee? 7 months 1 week ago #25279

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
After much practice, I now t&w without mixing it directly into the coffee. Or drip method using both works well.
The following user(s) said Thank You: johnnybee22, roadieratonga

Laurie

Mixing Kratom and coffee? 7 months 1 week ago #25281

• johnnybee22
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
Hehe yeah I was doing t&w but the taste is harsh ugh, but I guess smaller amounts are the best route... I was considering mixing some powder into my blender with some coffee, as I enjoy iced coffee as well, and have also considered making protein shakes or "veggie" shakes, those green healthy drinks that people say taste nasty, I personally enjoy the taste of those drinks.. but I've never tried dripping the kratom into the blender, was afraid it would just chunk and lump up... I think I'll try dripping into the coffee, or find a smaller spoon hehe. Thanks!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, roadieratonga

Mixing Kratom and coffee? 7 months 1 week ago #25284

• Thefrogshateme
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 534
I mix it with energy drinks or coffee. I noticed it helps with fatigue better, but if you drink another coffee or energy drink prepare for the nervousness. Just stick with one.

Mixing Kratom and coffee? 7 months 1 week ago #25288

• johnnybee22
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder

Thefrogshateme wrote: I mix it with energy drinks or coffee. I noticed it helps with fatigue better, but if you drink another coffee or energy drink prepare for the nervousness. Just stick with one.

Yes I know that feeling! lol. I was kinda hoping for something maybe not caffinetated that would work, but seems anything good to drink generally is, and I don't think Kratom would have a nice taste mixed with water or milk... I have tried chocolate milk drunks which are good, but still get the clumpyness left in the glass which I eventually wind up t&w's anyway, nothing shall go to waste! hehe

Mixing Kratom and coffee? 7 months 1 week ago #25289

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
Hi Johnnybee22. What I meant was, if you do drip coffee (not using a coffee pot), mix the kratom with the coffee DOING IT THAT WAY you cannot taste the kratom. I make some about once a week. Making drip coffee is not ideal for those in a hurry! So what you do THEN is refrigerate the unused portion for later use. Hope this makes sense for you.

Laurie

Mixing Kratom and coffee? 7 months 1 week ago #25292

• johnnybee22
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder

Laurie wrote: Hi Johnnybee22. What I meant was, if you do drip coffee (not using a coffee pot), mix the kratom with the coffee DOING IT THAT WAY you cannot taste the kratom. I make some about once a week. Making drip coffee is not ideal for those in a hurry! So what you do THEN is refrigerate the unused portion for later use. Hope this makes sense for you.

Ahhh I gotcha, that sounds interesting and something I will look into. I am in a hurry in the morning as I wake up around 6am and need to be at work by 7... even though it's only a 10min commute that early with little traffic, regardless, time flies in the morning hehe.

That sounds like a really good idea, even though it's legal it never looks "good" at work downing a handful of pills, I have always been a capsule guy, but hate that it costs so much more to buy them pre-capped off Vendors. Creating a drink that I could carry around throughout the day seems like a really great idea, or I can always break out the capsule maker I have, I've still got so many bags of empty caps as I used to sit for like 2-3 hours and make 24 at a time lol... but they go fast... and it's time consuming :(

Mixing Kratom and coffee? 7 months 1 week ago #25295

• roadieratonga
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 650
I remember when my gf was in the hospital , I would pour a cup of that watered down coffee they serve , put in some creamer then take out my 3-4g glass vial of kratom I keep in my coin pocket and pour it in and mix it up. Gave the coffe zingy bolder taste. Worked pretty well except for the sparkly green smile lol. I guess you could tell em it's mint if they ask, then again they may be like, "hey, can I try some". :huh:
I honestly don't notice much of a difference with the coffee kratom combo as far as effect goes.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, johnnybee22

“We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing.”

Mixing Kratom and coffee? 7 months 1 week ago #25298

• johnnybee22
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
I'm lucky to have an office but I share it with another guy who has a bottle of pills on his desk, god knows what's in them I do not snoop.. and of course every office and corner of our place has cameras. I honestly don't care as there's been times I've waved to the camera as I keep them in an old Multi Vitamin bottle I keep in my lunch bag and down a few with my sports drink at lunch.

If they truly cared I am sure someone would have said something after all these months as I am a road technician and go out a lot and leave my bag behind sometimes... so if someone goes through my stuff they'll get caught on camera, and if a manager decides to search my bag while I'm out they'll have no idea what it is.. which I would reckon to be illegal.. but big brother is always watching and our IT/Security guy is a complete nutjob/cokehead himself and loves to watch videos of us all day... such a hypocrit.

Kratom Capsules honestly just look like any of dozens of capsules you can get at a pharmacy in the "herbal" section... heck they actually really resemble stool softener capsules lol. I keep them in an old multi-vitamin bottle from CVS or wherever, some generic daily stuff which I do as well take.

I don't care, it's not illegal in New Jersey, if anyone asks I'll simply tell them it's protein or something, it's honestly none of their damned business to begin with. I am actually scheduled for a drug test at the end of the month, I was supposed to go earlier this month but they rescheduled because I smoke cannabis, I was honest, and they are honestly just dumb because they never told me there was any type of drug "policy". They were cool about it... I told them they could pull me aside anytime they want if they suspect me of anything.. but they are cornballs and that is not the reason for the "random" urinalysis, I have family that work there, it's because we have DOT vehicles, visit companies with lots of wacko policies, and for "insurance" reasons the company has to send people to the Pissy Labs occasionally. Since I've only been there for a few months I guess it's my turn, this will hopefully be the first and last time they have me go because once NJ legalizes they can and should crackdown on the literal crack/dope-heads that we ALL know about. Heck, we have to give them off 3-4 days to withdrawal, detox, just to go pee clean.. pathetic, we could easily hire more stoners or sober non dangerous people, but of course everyone knows someone at this place or is related to someone.. but so am I so I can't be a hypocrite. I've never displayed any unsafe actions, in fact people tell me I'm "too safe", I had a guy make fun of me for putting my seat-belt on LOL!

The last time someone actually got fired was back in December and it was because the kid was driving to work smashed drunk in the morning and high as a kite on something.. who knows, and always showing up 45-60min late.. they let it slide for awhile until he missed a few days... ridiculous as he was a service technician that climbs ladders and fixes windows and doors on commercial buildings... but they let it slide as much as possible.

Once NJ legalizes, we are going to have a huge problem with the DOT so they are trying to get people into the labs ASAP this year heh... I feel it's so unfair, but that's not for here. I honestly hate this company and half the people there, but I love my job and they are basically like a revolving ATM where people punch in as early as possible and punch out as late as possible... so can't complain about that.

Last edit: by johnnybee22.
  • Page:
Moderators: kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.156 seconds