Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Read here before posting. You may find the answer.

TOPIC:

Trying to figure out the necessary dose for nerve pain relief 2 years 1 month ago #30791

• SS88
  • SS88's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 34
Hi guys,

just an update on my situation. I traveled through China no problem with a lot of kratom. I'm still doing my mix of agmatine sulfate, turmeric, and Red MD.

Has anyone looked into low dose naltrexone? I've been reading that it helps with tolerance and pain.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Trying to figure out the necessary dose for nerve pain relief 2 years 3 months ago #29754

• madmaxnightrider
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Fight for your Rights to Use Kratom.
  • Thank you received: 4330

SS88 wrote: So I'm traveling to China end of this month and still really unsettled about what to do with my kratom. There is nothing online about legality in China, and everything from Reddit appears to suggest people have flown with it. I was going to put in my carry-on, and just be honest if security does ask what it is.

Has anyone traveled recently with it?

My biggest issue is the labeling saying "Not for human Consumption"

I would suggest buying a Capsule Machine & Capsules & making Capsules & putting it in a big Vitamin Pill Bottle.

OR

Buy some Matcha Tea or some Greens Super Food & Empty the Container & fill it. Kratom should look very similar to Matcha.
Life Is Like Teaching Sanskrit To A Pony.
Intelligence is like a river. The deeper it is... the less noise it makes.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Teeswaran

Trying to figure out the necessary dose for nerve pain relief 2 years 3 months ago #29740

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 9047
Also, keep in mind the “ounce” restrictions (for liquid only, I think) and don’t have over 3 ounces (unless that rule has changed to a different number of ounces) to be on the safe side. I know it’s not a liquid. But for safety sake, use separate bags every three ounces.
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: madmaxnightrider, bomalley

Trying to figure out the necessary dose for nerve pain relief 2 years 3 months ago #29737

• bomalley
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3793
I would love to have this problem.

Honestly I do not think I would be well enough to travel even now with all the improvements in the last 3 years....***sigh***

BUT I think I would just repackage it and label as green tea.
BEV

"Fewer faces and more spaces"

The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, madmaxnightrider

Trying to figure out the necessary dose for nerve pain relief 2 years 3 months ago #29725

• BarnicleBill
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 176
Hi, just a suggestion. Maybe you could put it in another container like a fiber container, that would not have the labeling of not for human consumption. Just a thought, BB

No matter where ya go.....there ya are! BB
I never make mistakes........
I thought I made a mistake once...but I was wrong!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, madmaxnightrider

Trying to figure out the necessary dose for nerve pain relief 2 years 3 months ago #29719

• SS88
  • SS88's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 34
So I'm traveling to China end of this month and still really unsettled about what to do with my kratom. There is nothing online about legality in China, and everything from Reddit appears to suggest people have flown with it. I was going to put in my carry-on, and just be honest if security does ask what it is.

Has anyone traveled recently with it?

My biggest issue is the labeling saying "Not for human Consumption"
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, madmaxnightrider, BarnicleBill

Trying to figure out the necessary dose for nerve pain relief 2 years 4 months ago #28519

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 9047
I forgot where you got it to check, BB (on what to do with your s & v)?

AWESOME NEWS, BB. You are GETTING IT DOWN now. That means the oxy is no longer interfering!

Congratulations!
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: BarnicleBill

Trying to figure out the necessary dose for nerve pain relief 2 years 4 months ago #28517

• bomalley
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3793
Stem and Vein is not usually labelled by color.

Generally the concentration of alkaloids in S&V is much less so some people find it good for tapering down their doses or for days when a lot of pain relief is not necessary.

Some say that using S&V for a week or so can help to lower tolerance? I have never tried it.

Very glad to see that things are getting more stable for you BB...it is a process of learning and experimenting isn't it?
BEV

"Fewer faces and more spaces"

The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, BarnicleBill

Last edit: by bomalley.

Trying to figure out the necessary dose for nerve pain relief 2 years 4 months ago #28486

• Teeswaran
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 460
Hey BB
Never been able to get my hands on any yet.
Laurie posted a very good video about S&V. I think that folks just use it along with a decreased ratio of their regular dose.
Need to search her posts here on it.
Sorry that I am unable to help in that dept. I have read that it helps decrease tolerance.
Do let me know how it works for you.
Glad that you are feeling better
T
This is all just a dream .... Gen Mondrub

Trying to figure out the necessary dose for nerve pain relief 2 years 4 months ago #28483

• BarnicleBill
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 176

Teeswaran wrote: BB,
Thanks for the ankle condolences, but that sprain happened about 13 years back.
Problem is that I have had so many other injuries since - two more sprains, 3 breaks - all in the same leg/foot/ankle.
The anecdote was to illuminate to not obliterate ALL pain, as reinjury is likely with total relief.
Glad that you found a working formula - for now - BB.
I am sure you know this, but it bears repeating - keep all of your Kratom. One day strains that did not work may perform miracles upon revisit.
Did you try COB's Red Stem & Vein?
I tried to order some - no dice.
Best,
T

Tee I do still have the stems and veins but it does not say what color they are. I have no idea what to do with them or how they relate as far as strength. Got any ideas? BB.

No matter where ya go.....there ya are! BB
I never make mistakes........
I thought I made a mistake once...but I was wrong!

Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.140 seconds