Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Read here before posting. You may find the answer.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Ways to Ingest Kratom 2 years 5 months ago #27303

• madmaxnightrider
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Fight for your Rights to Use Kratom.
  • Thank you received: 4334
I have always used the old tried & true method of just plain ole toss n washing. I take a sip of water & then put the powder right on top of the water in my mouth & then take a bigger sip of water & then swallow fast & hard & wallah it's gone. I don't even taste the Kratom anymore because I have been doing it for so many years.

I say do whatever way works best for the Person then use that method. To each his or her own. Everybody is Different. That is what makes Life Great & Exciting. If everybody where the Same we would all be like Programmed Robots.:pinch:
Life Is Like Teaching Sanskrit To A Pony.
Intelligence is like a river. The deeper it is... the less noise it makes.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, LilyRosemary

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Ways to Ingest Kratom 2 years 5 months ago #27282

• Donut
  • Donut's Avatar Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 134
Put it in an empty water bottle with OJ in the A.M. Shake it up and drink. Swish around in mouth, and hold under tongue for faster absorption. Acidic juices potentiate it. Hot or Cold liquid is OK. Add it to any drink you like.
Add it to coffee. Or think of kratom like tea, and prepare it with honey, sugar, cinnamon, various extracts. Make a smoothie or ice cream milk shake.
Mix in with applesauce, yogurt, cereal, just like you would with a protein powder. Put it in your cookie mix. Some people add hot spices for better taste. A friend shared that kratom in warm sake is excellent in the evening. Be creative....whatever you like. :-)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, madmaxnightrider, aurora77

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.110 seconds