Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Read here before posting. You may find the answer.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Time loss 2 years 3 weeks ago #31485

• Nan70
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4051
I have memory and concentration issues that I know are from fatigue and lack of sleep in general.

My mom was put on melatonin because of this no matter what she would wake up at a certain time. It was supposed to help reset her "clock". Good in theory. They are still working with her.

You can try a different color strain.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Nan70.

Time loss 2 years 3 weeks ago #31470

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 9076
Welcome to the best kratom forum ever, Debbie329!

Never heard of that sort of problem IN REFERENCE to kratom. I’m familiar with various types of dementia and perhaps you’ve had a recent concussion or something, but I would suggest you make an appt to see a neurologist AND get someone to watch over your attending that appt so you can be reminded what was said.

I’m sorry to hear about your memory loss, that’s gotta be scary.

I’m assuming you don’t drink (kratom and alcohol do not mix favorably).

Keep us posted on what you find out! That’s very serious. How long has this gone on now?

Glad you found us.
Laurie

Time loss 2 years 3 weeks ago #31465

• Debbie329
  • Debbie329's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 23
Hi

Usually, I take my dose. I take 4-5 grams a day. I get tired and go to sleep. But, I have a problem one, I always wake up at 3 am regardless of when I went to bed
Two, I can't remember what I did the day before, the whole day is gone. Not even a glimpse of a memory of the prior day. Last,kratom does not help me sleep. But, this loss of time or short term memory problem is really bothering me. Any help appreciated.

Thanks
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.104 seconds