09 Mar 2020
We want to welcome everyone to the New I Love Kratom Forum. We're constantly trying to improve the forum for our members. Please take the time to show our approved vendors some love. Check out our approved advertisers as well and feel free to post about your experience. If this is your first time to the site, make sure to register and do your first post in the "Introduce Yourself" section. Also, make sure do check out the "Approved Vendors" section of the forum to find great daily and weekly deals.

We would like to send out a special thanks to all of our advertisers and approved vendors. Be sure to check out their sites and try them out.

UPDATE: Gold Leaf Botanicals is doing a special 10% off and I had posted it incorrectly. That coupon should is now changed to ILKforum15%.

We would like to throw a big thanks out to all the vendors on this forum for being so awesome and a very very special thanks to our Moderators.

~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Read More...
Read here before posting. You may find the answer.
  • Page:

TOPIC: question about dosage schedule

question about dosage schedule 5 months 4 weeks ago #45850

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Visitor
As far as when ever I refer to tsp it’s always powder !!:-bd B-)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

question about dosage schedule 6 months 7 hours ago #45815

• Katrina B.
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 290
Is that teaspoons of powder or leaf?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat

question about dosage schedule 9 months 2 weeks ago #42321

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 8689
Had fun exchanging texts with you today, Somethingsacred Brandon! Have a good weekend!
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Tiggermanscrat, michele373

question about dosage schedule 9 months 2 weeks ago #42310

• Visitor
I want to say that I have heard about the early risers… And yes, the characters in Santa Cruz can be pretty far out!! Hope the day treated you well Laurie, Much love

question about dosage schedule 9 months 2 weeks ago #42294

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
I’m heading to bed also, Petunia. Gonna try to hit the 0700 AA meeting for psychos who used to drink too much. 3rd day this week if I make it! Gives me something to laugh at for DAYS - that place (it’s fun to be part of infamous Santa Cruz insanity! Somethingsacred Brandon May have heard of our group, Early Risers. Maybe not). People come from anywhere on the globe to experience this strange gathering. Gonna try to fill my “permanent” seat in the AM! Night!
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, michele373

question about dosage schedule 9 months 2 weeks ago #42290

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3940
I wish I could hang with all of you have to drag my ass to bed.. sleeping in messes me up..hugs to all..

question about dosage schedule 9 months 2 weeks ago #42287

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3940
hey all!

nan I know that emergency stash all too well.. bella im glad you found a sweet spot schedule that works for you! and frankly with the leaf (at least for me) it keeps you on your toes and its a constant learning curve. you can take the same product the same time of the day, same situations and supplements and your reactions can be different. so frankly listen to your body.

laurie, you know we love you! I understand the disease but I still want to make you smile. you have a beautiful soul and deserve happiness. just reminding you of that!

the passive aggressive stabs don't help. I understand. my mother told me the other day how much more my sister does/ can do for her ( ouch! ) for one im not mooching living there with my man..#2 she can get her own food lol #3 I literally work 2X the hours she does.. and I pay for the nurse to come until/ if the long term care starts reimbursing me.. sometimes I tell ya...

question about dosage schedule 9 months 2 weeks ago #42275

• Visitor
Nan!!!!

I couldn’t agree more ... there’s pain... there’s a benign herb that alleviates it.... take the leaf and experience some re-leaf!!! Well said Nan.!!..!!..!!..!!

Really praying those Ohio folks get to keep their access to our beloved leaf .... breaks my heart at the thought of a ban .... a ban in the name of what ??? Nothin .... just cause ....

Let’s all be grateful we have this as a option... and hopefully for always !! Sending the best thoughts and prayers towards Ohio (L)

question about dosage schedule 9 months 2 weeks ago #42274

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
I hope you’re feeling better, Nan70! Your strict routine is for episodes like you described today!

That way you have THE BEST POSSIBLE CHANCE at relief.

I actually have had to take it more frequently to keep from getting SO BAD. Closer to every 3-4 hrs about 4-6 times easy lately. Thankfully I get SOME relief. Enough to APPEAR to be fine.

I lose validation, tho.

Yesterday I was tired because I’ve been going to AA meetings at 0700 lately (gratitude goes here). I told Mom to “don’t mind me. I’m tired and just going to bed”. Her reply was harsh, “you deserve to be tired, compared to just being depressed. I think”

Hard to miss the passive aggressive knife in back feeling I got - from a fellow sufferer of depression (SHE started it! LOL)

Hang in there. Plug in an update on Mom(s) soon please.
Laurie

question about dosage schedule 9 months 2 weeks ago #42272

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
Amazing comment! I also thank Nan70!!!

Hearing that you’re feeling better is so meaningful.

I almost cried...
Laurie

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.217 seconds