09 Mar 2020
We want to welcome everyone to the New I Love Kratom Forum. We're constantly trying to improve the forum for our members. Please take the time to show our approved vendors some love. Check out our approved advertisers as well and feel free to post about your experience. If this is your first time to the site, make sure to register and do your first post in the "Introduce Yourself" section. Also, make sure do check out the "Approved Vendors" section of the forum to find great daily and weekly deals.

We would like to send out a special thanks to all of our advertisers and approved vendors. Be sure to check out their sites and try them out.

UPDATE: Gold Leaf Botanicals is doing a special 10% off and I had posted it incorrectly. That coupon should is now changed to ILKforum15%.

We would like to throw a big thanks out to all the vendors on this forum for being so awesome and a very very special thanks to our Moderators.

~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Read More...
Read here before posting. You may find the answer.
  • Page:

TOPIC: How do I delete PM’s?

How do I delete PM’s? 4 months 5 days ago #47660

• Usernametaken
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
Babel-17 I rarely get anything in my spam folder. Guess I’m lucky for that, lol. Notifications for new posts on topics I’m Subscribe to or not there either. Thanks for your suggestion.

As for deleting my PMs I will take your advice and see if that works. Do you know if everyone is logged out in 20 minutes? It’s just weird how it shows me away but tells me I’m not logged in. It usually takes at two tries for my login to be authenticated?!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

How do I delete PM’s? 4 months 5 days ago #47632

• Babel-17
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2099
Check your spam folder for emails? I don't need to use that feature anymore, but it worked when I did.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Usernametaken, Tiggermanscrat

How do I delete PM’s? 4 months 5 days ago #47631

• Babel-17
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2099
Click on the white square to the extreme left, than click on the red x to the extreme right. I just tested on one of my sent messages, I don't want to delete any in my In Box. Send me one, and I'll see if I can delete it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Usernametaken, Tiggermanscrat

How do I delete PM’s? 4 months 5 days ago #47624

• Usernametaken
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
It should be quite simple but I’ve trird everything without success. Also do you guys get automatically logged off often? The system keeps doing it to me but it will say I’m “away”. I feel like I’m logging in every 10 to 15 minutes maybe my sense of time is off & it’s NOT that quickly but it’s still fast!!

The actual time is 20 Minutes. I just had to log in again. Idk about the rest of you guys but I also don’t get notifications sent to my email when I am subscribed to a topic. Despite having correct email address on my profile.

Last edit: by Usernametaken.
  • Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.363 seconds