09 Mar 2020
We want to welcome everyone to the New I Love Kratom Forum. We're constantly trying to improve the forum for our members. Please take the time to show our approved vendors some love. Check out our approved advertisers as well and feel free to post about your experience. If this is your first time to the site, make sure to register and do your first post in the "Introduce Yourself" section. Also, make sure do check out the "Approved Vendors" section of the forum to find great daily and weekly deals.

We would like to send out a special thanks to all of our advertisers and approved vendors. Be sure to check out their sites and try them out.

UPDATE: Gold Leaf Botanicals is doing a special 10% off and I had posted it incorrectly. That coupon should is now changed to ILKforum15%.

We would like to throw a big thanks out to all the vendors on this forum for being so awesome and a very very special thanks to our Moderators.

~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Read More...
Read here before posting. You may find the answer.
  • Page:

TOPIC: what dosage for most people is taken before bed to help with sleep and pain

what dosage for most people is taken before bed to help with sleep and pain 3 months 6 days ago #48520

• Mscanlan4803
  • Junior Boarder
  • Even fools can be considered wise when their mouths are kept closed!
  • Thank you received: 79
Unfortunately for me if i burn any kratom after 8pm i find it hard to sleep before 12. last time i burned a red strain shake before bed at like 9:30 i was up till 3 in the morning and had a couple nights like that to follow. Until i realized maybe i should do a burn earlier in the evening and when i started burning earlier i noticed i can fall asleep at night

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

what dosage for most people is taken before bed to help with sleep and pain 3 months 6 days ago #48519

• BaliDreamzzz
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 178
Im really envious of you 2 gram kratomites...

what dosage for most people is taken before bed to help with sleep and pain 3 months 2 weeks ago #48214

• Tiggermanscrat
  • Platinum Boarder
  • AKA Don
  • Thank you received: 2030
CanadianTW,

I see the doses many other need to take for relief and I realize that I am blessed to only need the amount that I do.=D>
I have only been taking kratom since March of 2019 so maybe I have not built up a tolerance yet and that is part of why I get away with it.

Although I know Nan also only needs low doses to find relief. :-bd
And I know Nan has also been at this low dose for years with no tolerance issues. :cheer:
My Grandkids say I’m a cuckoo head. ;)

what dosage for most people is taken before bed to help with sleep and pain 3 months 2 weeks ago #48201

• CanadianTW
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 284
Hi Buckey!

I have a bad case of pain and insomnia too. To relieve 75% of the pain i use 3 to 7g depending on how bad it is. To get sedated i have to use 10 to 15g so i rarely do that because long term pain control (nerve pain) is my priority. That being said if im exhausted and feel sleepy and in moderate pain i can take 5g and fall asleep when my leg stop hurting. For sleep i tried cheap store bought kava supplement, seems promising but i need to get the root powder to really see if it would work, extracts arent as efficient. I will get skullcap and corydalis as soon as budget allows.

Don, whenever you mention your dosages and what it does to you i get very very jealous ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, buckey

what dosage for most people is taken before bed to help with sleep and pain 3 months 2 weeks ago #48072

• Tiggermanscrat
  • Platinum Boarder
  • AKA Don
  • Thank you received: 2030
For me just about any Red at 2g to 2.5g knocks me out. Some Yellows and Golds also have that effect. :-bd

The fermented bentuangies do it at half that dose. :woohoo:
My Grandkids say I’m a cuckoo head. ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Insense1, INSENSE3, Katrina B., buckey, Richard65

what dosage for most people is taken before bed to help with sleep and pain 3 months 2 weeks ago #48064

• BlackKaiser
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 17
Indeed Red Borneo it's help me to get sleep like a baby hahaha.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Insense1, Tiggermanscrat, buckey, Richard65

what dosage for most people is taken before bed to help with sleep and pain 3 months 2 weeks ago #48063

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Visitor
Howdy Buckey :-h

For me red Borneo and the fermented bentuangie have been very relaxing and geared towards evening wind down ...

Michele and Babel will have some other herbs to suggest that may help aside from kratom , cause for some even sedating kratom can be stimulating to some .

Greens and be energetic or relaxing , same for any color or type ... for me bentuangie mixed with a red seems to really get me relaxed. But the best advice I can offer is get a few varieties from a few vendors to see what works best for your chemistry.. and other botanical that are relaxing and will strengthen your nervous system ... those will be suggested ... soon!!
But skullcap, corydalis , akuamma are a few that I’ve heard great things about but haven’t personally had experience with ...aside from akuamma.. which helps with pain and is relaxing.

Happy you found this treasure of a zone and wish you the best in finding some great herbal ally’s to help you get some pain relief and sleep aid ... we are here to help ...

If you need some vendor ideas here’s a couple of great ones !

Insense: Goldleaf botanical
Benni Botanical
Lucky Herbals
Fused flora
Kratom Krates
Inland botanical

There’s more but these all are great options , Insense had a great selection of quality kratom and a plethora of other strong and lovely herbs to try ....

Take care

Brandon

Ps: as far as dosage for pain goes .. I get great relief from 2tsp... my reg dose amount... approx every 4 hrs (every 3 hrs of in bad pain). sometimes 1tsp is plenty .... the biggest I’ll take is 3 tsp of a red .... the thing you want to be mindful of is to not get in the practice of taking big doses .. taking the smallest amount to get relief is encouraged ( sometimes the situation just calls for a bigger dose though ) ....tolerance is a real thing and can be frustrating! Rotate your varieties and vendors so your receptors don’t get desensitized to one type. (L)

Last edit: by Somethingsacredgoinonhere. Reason: Much love

what dosage for most people is taken before bed to help with sleep and pain 3 months 2 weeks ago #48061

• buckey
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 38
Hi friends being new to this plant, I was wondering what is a good average dosage to take to help with pain and sleep, just before bed, and how long before bed to take, as I understand red vain is probabley the best to try, just like to hear what everyone is doing when using this beautiful plant to help with just that. I truly don’t want to do pills for helping that and I do have a problem with sleep cause of the chronic pain I have right now.
Thank you so much if anyone can help on this, I truely appreciate this site for all the input here.
Be well all
The following user(s) said Thank You: Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Tiggermanscrat, INSENSE3, CanadianTW, Richard65

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.331 seconds