Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Read here before posting. You may find the answer.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Anxiety without too much sedation 4 months 4 weeks ago #48109

• Jimjam07
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Hiker and Adventurist
  • Thank you received: 31
Hah yup I get my stuff from Christopher's Organic Botanicals. Very good Kratom.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, michele373, seashel

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Anxiety without too much sedation 4 months 4 weeks ago #48108

• Jimjam07
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Hiker and Adventurist
I get all of my Kratom from Christopher's Organic Botanicals. Michele373 is absolutely right!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, michele373, seashel

Anxiety without too much sedation 4 months 4 weeks ago #48096

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4063
I can betcha jim got it from COB ( christophers organic botanicals ) sign up for their email youll be the first to know when they have specials. they are a little pricy but shipping is included and the quality is stellar.

their green Vietnam remined me of fresh cut grass. they are a company ( like many ) that if you do an echeck it may take 10 days for you to get the order. they have to wait for your check to clear first.

but most have other payment options. just not comfortable posting here the types. another story another day!

I believe they have an active code for 20% off. firsttime I believe. the ilovekratom for 10 % off

oties is amazing/ great quality. great price too. I think ILK is the discount for 10 % their red gold works well for me.

re-leaf llc is another fave of mine. the krambo, red white rush blend, angxziety crush blend, and steady betty might all work for you. hes having 99 kilo with picking 20 strains right now.

alsoif you have the time and are looking for educational info on kratom hes got a stream on youtube. the TBK show. the best kratom show. has like 10 different episodes.

my code for re-leaf for 10% off is GRYVOIQUU8

sign up for emails and loyalty points wherever you can. kratom shops are overall the best ever at customer service. once you narrow down a company email them! or ask us! lol..but they will help guide you. and they all have some kind of guarantee that you will like their product. if you contact them in a reasonable time/ amount left.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, seashel

Anxiety without too much sedation 4 months 4 weeks ago #48090

• Nan70
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3917
Of course kratom recommendations are subjective

But I found most Green Malays work for anxiety and they have been more mellow than other greens. And I found it didn't matter from which vendor

I used Green Malay from-
Insense/Goldleaf
Pa Botanicals
Christopher's Organic

Maybe a Red Maeng Da

Curious to see what others recommend
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat

Anxiety without too much sedation 4 months 4 weeks ago #48088

• seashel
  • seashel's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
Lots to look into. Thanks for all of your advice :)

Anxiety without too much sedation 4 months 4 weeks ago #48087

• seashel
  • Fresh Boarder
What vendor are you using if I may ask? I didn't realize the quality can be different from vendor to vendor. Thanks for the great advice :)

Anxiety without too much sedation 4 months 4 weeks ago #48081

• Jimjam07
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Hiker and Adventurist
Hello Seashel. I have recently found that "White Vietnam" works really well when it comes to feeling mellow. From my experience using White Vietnam, I'd feel slightly energetic and then soon after a carefree, mellow feeling washes over me. I don't get sleepy or tired using any of the white strains. I'm new to Kratom as well and I have found that what works for one person may not work for the next person. Just remember that everyone's experience will be different. I also found that where you obtain your Kratom will strongly dictate how well it's going to work for you. I recently learned that the hard way hehe.
Hope this helps!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, Babel-17, Richard65, seashel

Anxiety without too much sedation 4 months 4 weeks ago #48078

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Visitor
Hi seashel...

I think the best way to go about this is to contact a couple of vendors and ask about what mid spec car they have in stock , they can’t give any medical advice ... but you can ask what aromas give a relaxing scent , not a sedating scent ...
Whats energetic to one person may be relaxing or sedating to another .... personal chemist work here ....

My mellow strains at the moment are red and green goddess , benty Bali from Benni Botanical, ... offers great deals on oz’s or 100gm packages
InSense/ Goldleaf have a great red Bali and their green raiu is gentle but step in its gentleness ...I also here their red dragon is good.. they offer a great deal on 5 oz sample packages ...

Fused Flora had a great red Thai ... moodlift and energy at first but then turns towards the relaxing side ...

Lucky Herbal has a nice green Bali and green Hulu that might be good for you to try

Just a few ideas above ... to check out ..

Here’s a ILK vendor list you can look over as well...
www.ilovekratom.com/kratom-vendors
A of these companies are great , I’ve tried many of them and have had great experiences.

The general rule of thumb is lower doses are stimulating and bigger ones more relaxing / sedating ... but diff varieties also impart a more energetic or relaxing effect regardless of dose size, but taking a smaller dose or a relaxing red can give you nice motivation at the same time promote calm and relaxed nerves ....

It’s the best I can suggest .. trying some samples from a couple vendors before buying bigger quantity to see what works best for you ... it’s a experimental process that pays off in huge ways when you find some winners !!

Let me know if we can offer more help with this..
I’d contact a couple ILK vendors and go from there

Anxiety without too much sedation 4 months 4 weeks ago #48073

• seashel
  • Fresh Boarder
Would like to know what you think are the best strains for anxiety and/or a mellow feeling without putting me to sleep.
Thank you
The following user(s) said Thank You: Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Tiggermanscrat

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.235 seconds