Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Read here before posting. You may find the answer.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Dizziness 7 months 1 week ago #49133

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 9068
Dog Sol! I failed to wish you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope it was delightful,
Laurie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Dizziness 7 months 1 week ago #49132

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
I’m also in recovery and can relate to your posts. I have learned how unique I am NOT. Unfortunately, lol. Some of us are able to manage some substances within reason while being unable to manage other stuff like nicotine, sugar, sex, etc..

Great post.

I have also learned how hard it is to not listen to the constant chattering in my brain AND to pause before posting or speaking to see if 1) it needs to be said and or 2) it needs to be said BY ME.

I don’t post much anymore, lol lol!
This group is very forgiving, understanding and supportive, so I am glad you are still sharing. You have my sincere sympathy because I have a good sense of what you must overcome EVERY SECOND OF EVERY DAY.

Finally, I will continue to post about the accusatory posts SO MANY PEOPLE make on public forums and boards/websites and apps. Emotions drive people to BLAME KRATOM and BLAME THE VENDOR and go out to ruin their business. 99% of these accusatory posts are usually long since resolved by the same vendors and NO CORRECTION or follow up is made.

Thank you for allowing me to whine about that on this thread since you are starting fresh on a new one. I’ll leave this thread as well!

So glad you’re feeling a bit better, DogSol!
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Insense1

Dizziness 7 months 1 week ago #49127

• DogSol
  • DogSol's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 43
but still share your thoughts on this one. id like to know what you think.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

Dizziness 7 months 1 week ago #49125

• DogSol
  • DogSol's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 43
ok im back. I was working and I don't handle anything except work during my work week, I haven't read all the responses yet but; Im glad your all so concerned. Over all you are all right that I got overly emotional about all of this but let me assure all of you that all I have done so far is to communicate with the manufacturer. they got back to me quickly. that surprised me and calmed me down quite a lot. they wanted to know who the vendor was but I told them I wasn't ready to start any more trouble, because it occurred to me that other factors might be at work here... for instance, the excessive quantity that i was using, which i have cut back dramatically. truly it is alarming to me to consider how much i was taking. I feel much chagrin for allowing my frustration to escape the confines of my skull.
Understand that i am a reformed drug addict. I was clean for many years before i ever heard of kratom, So. this is a chance for you all get some small insight into the mind of addiction. essentially, if my mind perceives any kind of benefit to a thing, it craves and demands more. I knew this, but how does one control the inner functions of their own mind? If you have never been forced to try then you cannot truly understand nor can it ever be adequately explained. what i like about kratom is the lack of any behavioral dysfunction that comes with it. the same thing i like about weed. NOT like alcohol or meth-amphetamine, which engenders the total destruction of ones capacity to co-exist within society. and there in lies the trap, it would seem. Humans, all of us, use drugs of any stripe to contend with emotions. unwanted emotions. coping is fine but for some of us these emotions won't go away. An empty life breeds and cultivates these emotions. addiction starts in the mind and that is where it persists for ever and ever and ever. it lives in your heart, right across the hall from Jesus.
I still contend that something is different, but i cannot experiment on this during work so it will take time. in the mean time, im down to less than a third of where i was and some progress has been made.
also, I have recently been switching to tea, only thing is, i have been teaching myself and i could use some advice on the most effective means and doses. when it doesn't work i revert back to other methods and, again, i need your wisdom. i will start a new thread for this.
for now i will re-read this current thread make appropriate adjustments.
:-P its also my birthday!! :-P
now i have to look everything over, but imagine this thread is done.
So thanks everybody!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1

Dizziness 7 months 2 weeks ago #49032

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1992
Dang it lol, somehow I deleted my post before sending it ... doh !!!

I’ll try to summarize my last post attempt haha, bare with me y’all ...........

I’m a nut shell ( IN A NUT SHELL...caught that one but will post it anyways lol)

Laurie brings up a great point, great kratom doesn’t always deliver great results due to many factors at play!! Not always leading to the vendor being at fault or to blame ,

Ultimately , it’s a leaf from a tree , there’s some consistent steps to take in order to get the most benefit kratom has to offer ... but no guarantee for exact repeated dose results.... except for a simple yet hard one to accept <> taking less will give you more benefits ,
taking upwards of 50gms sets the stage for some negative encounters/side effects I.E., dizziness and constipation to name a couple ...and that nasty tolerance :( which can be frustrating and give the impression of needing higher dosages ... a cycle that should be avoided as much as possible .... pretty much at all costs , (cool thing it’s never to late to adjust and get back to a sustainable regimen) and thank goodness kratom is a safe and forgiving , though kratom needs to be approached with respect and healthy relationship cultivated with her ... I like to think Kratom’s a girl lol ! Some days I take more than needed and dont get the most out of it...
And quickly remember , there’s a ceiling effect that pretty much cuts off some beautiful effects that we all fell in love with kratom in the first place ..

Long nutshell version of trying to say ..... please let us know what and how it goes , and remember , that beyond a doubt there’s some bad apple folks , but the higher percentage of vendors are in this for the right reasons ... to help provide the best leaf they can source for us to have access to :-P

DogSol,
Look forward to hearing back from you my friend ...hope you feeling good and happy !

Laurie ..., that’s a very fine bucket list wish, one I feel can be readily practiced , and obtained ... it’s a etiquette that sets a great example how to peacefully and respectfully sort out any issues along these lines , as much as possible anyways ... I always say -aim high and adjust as needed :x but this is completely doable imo :)
Much love and respect mi amiga ! we had a nice little sprinkle of rain today , would be nice to get some more ... but won’t hold my breathe on it ..... hope you had a cozy day and able to get some good R&R!! >:D (L)

Sure do appreciate you and all you do for the kratom community =D>
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, Tiggermanscrat

Dizziness 7 months 2 weeks ago #49030

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
I’m hoping you’ll share with us on how you ultimately handled this. I’m also very hopeful that it won’t be necessary to, “before I try to cause any damage“.

Unfortunately, this industry is so good at BEYOND COMPARE customer service that customers EXPECT IT and are either super happy OR LOUD AND BRAZEN ON EVERY WEBSITE they can find. Often the issue is resolved quite favorably and the customer FORGETS to update their SERIOUSLY HARSH and sometimes simply premature, VERY LOUD AND BRAZEN comments they posted BEFORE customer service fixed it. At LEAST 65% of the time, it’s a matter of not feeling heard because a reply is not within their own personal timeframes.

I’m just sharing my hopes here as I am advocating for more reasonable behavior on the part of kratom customers. Not pointing fingers. But your choice of words does resemble a minor THREAT.

That “threat” reminded me that drastic bashing behavior on forums is COMMON and SERIOUSLY HARMFUL to businesses. Those who post their UNHAPPY issues should be willing to FOLLOW UP on their experiences,

It’s something I hope to help curtail during my advocacy time in the rooms and on the boards.

Thank you for the opportunity to post one of my “bucket list” wishes for the future of kratom e-commerce.
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Dizziness 7 months 2 weeks ago #49026

• CanadianTW
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 347
Looks like you are in good hands (you guys are awesome)

But man, 50+ grams of kratom a day is a lot
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Dizziness 7 months 2 weeks ago #49019

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
Hi DogSol,

I have an “allergy” to certain bags from reliable sources also. I also have heard of this randomly happening with a couple of other people.

As Nan70 suggested, I would toss that stuff in the landfill. Doesn’t mean you have to lay into the store owner. They can’t possibly be held responsible for stuff they resell. But. They should be informed. Whether they communicate with their suppliers is their decision, but as Nan70 said, many vendors are going to enormous expense and hassle to be more able to check out a specific batch.

Resellers don’t offer the guaranteed satisfaction you can find by shopping online. It’s more expensive. But you already paid for a kilo of rubbish. That’s the price for convenience.

Maybe that store will communicate with the vendor. That would be great. Even some of the bigger quantity suppliers CARE.

EDIT: PS, you’ll be stoked when you try some of the vendors suggested in your private message(s)! Check back for discount codes and First Time Shopper deals before you pull the trigger on an order!
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Insense1, Tiggermanscrat, CanadianTW, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Last edit: by Laurie.

Dizziness 7 months 2 weeks ago #49001

• Nan70
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4051
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, Tiggermanscrat, CanadianTW, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Dizziness 7 months 2 weeks ago #48995

• Nan70
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4051
I did mean toss- throw it out.(I posted late at night) If you suspected mold. I am not sure if dizziness would be the first symptom of mold poisoning. It seems like your high dosage and a different alkaloid profile than your system is used too.

For me my body has its own kratom ceiling any dose that is too high I will not feel any benefit, no mood lift, no pain relief,not even sedation just feel head-achy, nausea and crappy. I always use a scale to measure my dose to try and avoid this.

The last time I tried a few kratoms that made me feel ill I narrowed it down to too high potency, I am sensitive to micro dose increases. Lowering the dose helped. And the other bad experience it was a mix of Reds and Whites did nothing for me chalked it up as being bunk Kratom. - not ILK listed btw.

I use these vendors regularly
Pa Botanicals
Insense/Goldleaf
Re-leaf
Laughing Lion has a good Red MD
(sampling a few others almost ready to review)
All approved here so I can mention them here.
We have section for approved and unapproved vendors on his forum. No Reddit bot to come after us for making a mention.

I hope you get a few more responses. I will try to search the forum later to see about mold, and or dizziness issues. If i find anything I will post the link

Take care.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, Tiggermanscrat, CanadianTW, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Last edit: by Nan70.
  • Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.141 seconds