09 Mar 2020
We want to welcome everyone to the New I Love Kratom Forum. We're constantly trying to improve the forum for our members. Please take the time to show our approved vendors some love. Check out our approved advertisers as well and feel free to post about your experience. If this is your first time to the site, make sure to register and do your first post in the "Introduce Yourself" section. Also, make sure do check out the "Approved Vendors" section of the forum to find great daily and weekly deals.

We would like to send out a special thanks to all of our advertisers and approved vendors. Be sure to check out their sites and try them out.

UPDATE: Gold Leaf Botanicals is doing a special 10% off and I had posted it incorrectly. That coupon should is now changed to ILKforum15%.

We would like to throw a big thanks out to all the vendors on this forum for being so awesome and a very very special thanks to our Moderators.

~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Read More...
Read here before posting. You may find the answer.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Dizziness

Dizziness 2 months 3 weeks ago #48993

• DogSol
  • DogSol's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 43
thanks guys. response to a few points....
I have tried this in smaller bags. its been fine. been sold at this store for a fair while now. have gone through 2 kilos in the past that were exactly what I wanted. that's why I keep going back to it.
the problem with my 'digestion' as you put is that my doses had got up to two tablespoons(14grams). with 3 or four doses per day the plant matter going through my gut was overwhelming the system. that combined with the natural tendency suppress peristalsis was creating stoppages. as much as all that worried me at the time, I have switched to tea recently and it has really cleared up the issue. otherwise i am not having any issues. no nausea or discomfort and basically healthy.
curious what 'toss it' means. referring to toss and wash(no way)? or does toss mean throw it out cuz I'm not quite there yet. haven't opened the second kilo yet. hoping it will be better.
I do have on hand a different brand and it was definitely better. in fact I had on hand a smaller bag of the same brand and it also did not cause the same problems....
I don't know guys but I have to get ready for work. I will be o.k.:-h
thanks for everything and feel free to add more and if anybody knows any trusted and reliable brands please by all means PM them to me. I can pretty much guarantee that I will be switching to those.
I am very excited to find this forum because I have been alone in this for... 3 years?
see you again soon :>}
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, Tiggermanscrat, CanadianTW, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by DogSol.

Dizziness 2 months 3 weeks ago #48987

• Nan70
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3859
Hello welcome to the forum,
Batch numbers?
You have a product you prior used but the recent purchase you are having negative effects? Can this shop verify the batch numbers? To dive in and purchase a large amount its important that you can have the store/ and or vendor verify its from the same batch. If not its not recommended to purchase a full kilo or 2.
I would buy smaller purchases and create a regular rotation from a few different sources.
If you have something that makes you dizzy you can toss it and try a different strain without having to feel like you are flushing money down the drain.
There are quite a few vendors that are fully GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) is a system for ensuring that products are consistently produced and controlled according to quality standards. ... GMP covers all aspects of production from the starting materials, premises, and equipment to the training and personal hygiene of staff) or on their way there. You shouldn't have to worry about mold because they would take measures against this problem.

My recommendations always get your digestion back on track. reduce you supplements to see if that's the cause but its not likely, have other sources of kratom so you can take that instead of what you think is making you dizzy.

If you need vendors suggestion let us know

Best
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, Tiggermanscrat, CanadianTW

Dizziness 2 months 3 weeks ago #48986

• DogSol
  • Fresh Boarder
is it not? I sent you a PM anyways. if you don't get though, thank you and absolutely i will take that vendor data!
thanks and I will be around here more often. :-bd
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, Tiggermanscrat, CanadianTW

Dizziness 2 months 3 weeks ago #48985

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1055
I realize the PM option isn’t up at the moment , hope to have that back up soon !
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, Tiggermanscrat

Dizziness 2 months 3 weeks ago #48983

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1055
Dogsol,

I’m so bummed to hear about this situation your dealing with , that’s not cool !

Possibility #1
My thoughts , some types of kratom you can take big(ger) doses and not get the wobbles , some at big doses will (obviously) give these not so fun effects . When I’ve encountered this a couple times , I cut my dose by at least half , had better results from doing this .. I think it’s “possible” that the alkaloid ratio in your new batch of kratom is primed for these negative effects . So trying a way lower dose 1tsp might be one way to really check this off as a bad batch ... but it’s a choice you have to make ...

Possibility #2
Perhaps the state of your digestion may be adding to or causing these negative effects .. your saying you’ve been getting plugged up once a week or so ... it may be contributing to this problem .

Possibility #3
It’s not good kratom ... don’t take it !!

I’m concerned about kratom that gives these effects , I can honestly say that I’ve received samples from a known batch to cause wobbles but at a lower dose I didn’t experience any dizziness....

If you have a diff source of kratom to try , take some and if you experience the same negative results ... I’d lean towards it being your digestion and overall system that needs a break ...

Please feel free to PM me if you’d like ,

I feel your frustration my friend , I’d be frustrated as well...

One sure fire way to never let this situation happen again without at least exchange or refund option is to purchase from one of our vetted vendors on ILK, not one would leave you unhappy nor dissatisfied.... please PM me if needed .

I used to take 1Tbs doses ... now I take 1-1/2 -2 tsp ... I get great benefits from having lowered my dose amount ... worth a shot ... you probably know the less is more equation with kratom ... time and time again this is proven to me with a lower dose compared to a bigger one .

Ultimately it’s always better to be safer no matter the monetary loss .. and that would be not taking it for a while , purchase from a reputable source ...

If you’d like some recommendations of vendors to try ... I can suggest some that I have personal experience with.... other members will offer their thoughts of quality companies as well....

Ya know , I hate to say this , but why would you buy from a company that you previously had a issue with their products ... seems like a gamble that I wouldn’t want to make ...

Sorry you found us under duress DogSol...but you found us, !!! this community is all about quality in every sense of the word .... we want the best for each other and will do what we can help to each other reach that beneficial end !

Please check back in and let us know what you decide to do !

Be good my friend

Brandon
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Nan70, Tiggermanscrat, Babel-17, CanadianTW

Dizziness 2 months 3 weeks ago #48982

• DogSol
  • Fresh Boarder
Hey everybody. Im new here. been a kratomite for 2 or 3 years. But Im having a problem. need information
I recently found a brand that sells in bulk and I thought that I liked it. so of course I bought more. I will leave out company name as I want to know what you all think before I try to cause any damage.
well. the short version is that even small doses are causing severe dizziness. in the past I had bought a kilo and it was great. my doses became excessive but it worked. then the next kilo started causing this dizziness. I was upset. so maybe it was a one-off so i tried another. worked great. since then i have tried smaller bags of same. no problems. So I just bought TWO kilos. I just opened a kilo bag this morning. Ive only taken 2 table spoons (one at a time about four hours apart) and this dizziness definitely ramps up after taking a dose. Haven't opened the other yet.
I have experienced these effects in the past and always attributed it to other factors like plugged bowels, lack of food or water, insufficient sleep or any combination. but there is a history with this brand.
I ate and drank plenty. still didnt get much sleep last night though.
and ALSO... last night I drank a magnesium citrate laxative. I switched to tea recently owing to the fact that i was getting plugged up about once a weak from to much doses. I was worried about my constipation from yesterday as I had gone back to the powder in juice method the whole day before.
I suppose its to much to hope that it was the magnesium causing extra sensitivity, but that is one thing I hoped to get some input on.
but my primary concern is whether or not I spent $200 dollars on bunk kratom.
so the question... is mold in kratom a real problem? can anyone tell me more about this?
If it is mold you can understand how concerned I would be. but these kilos had been delivered on the morning of the same day that I bought them. it was manufactured in virginia but I buy from a local smoke shop.. I forgot to mention that. the Shop-Keep won't hear anything about making up for it.
I can remember this magnesium thing being an issue once before I even knew about magnesium interaction. but it seems to intense for that... but what do i know?
please tell me all that you know about the mold and how common it is.
Tell me if you think it could be the magnesium.
or any stories that you have regarding this dizziness.
anything at all so I determine my next course of action.
please help. the only other people I can talk to are the people that sell it to me, so I need your wisdom and knowledge.
:sick: :sick: :sick:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, C.O.B, Insense1, Tiggermanscrat, CanadianTW, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.355 seconds