Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Read here before posting. You may find the answer.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Tea Time 7 months 5 days ago #49199

• Katrina B.
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 294
I have red or green md crushed leaf that i use for tea. Oh yea, and somGreen malay i got early on.

I use a saucepan receipe I got from Soflokratom Where i got thecrushed leaf. Reciepe for leaf

1SERVING-1 1/2 CU water in pan w 1/2 lemon, boil. Add 3-4g leaf and lower heat to simmer 10 min.strain to cup. Sweetener if needed. 30 minutes onset. (4 to6 g leaf for strong effect) Always get good effect from this reciepe.

Sometimes i just put couple teaspoons in cup strainer. boil water pour over and steep on tealight cup warmer for 15 min. Works too. Im a tea nut and have lots of tea paraphernalia some may not have. But anyway, enjoy! Thanks for your receipe Laurie.

DogSol, welcome to the forum. Hope to see you again. These people are the best.
Ill pass on coffee maker tea receipe, dont think water is hot enough. Tried it once in a hotel.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Tea Time 7 months 5 days ago #49198

• Katrina B.
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 294
I love Yogi tea as well. Rooibos chai with montana clover honey. Good too, Trditional Medicinals, Organic Reishi Mushroom w/Rooibos&orange peel. Add a few grams of Gold Leaf chaga mushroom. Wow. Montana honey of course.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Tea Time 7 months 1 week ago #49163

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 9050
You read my mind (again)! I always use some of each at bedtime ;-)
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, Katrina B.

Tea Time 7 months 1 week ago #49161

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1961
Right on DogSol, sounds like one of those “the less you do it the better “ kind of equation. Simple is rewarding ! I also look forward to your next report ! Thx for sharing my friend !!..!!..
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, Katrina B.

Tea Time 7 months 1 week ago #49160

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1961
I love the yogi tea brand , I’ve had both of the ones you mentioned Laurie , the sleepy one tastes sooo good .... the kava one doesn’t hit my taste buds as well as the sleepy time does .... I’ll try combing the two and perhaps strike it rich ... B-)
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, Katrina B.

Tea Time 7 months 1 week ago #49153

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
I like the Yogi line of teas, especially the “kava” one and the “bedtime” one. They are sweetened with stevia. I can’t resist.
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, Katrina B., Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Tea Time 7 months 1 week ago #49148

• Legendeila
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 36
What are your favorite tea flavors? Mine is green tea,chamomile and earl grey.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, Katrina B., Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Tea Time 7 months 1 week ago #49142

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
Looking forward to your next entry..
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Tea Time 7 months 1 week ago #49139

• DogSol
  • DogSol's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 43
so. I use powders exclusively. i feel like capsules don't work and even if they do, the capsule material must also pass through intestines. If you take enough of them you will see what i'm talking about.
ordinarily, I mix in orange juice and slam the whole potion. problem is im trying to cut the pulp OUT of my diet. i take to much. so i try tea.
run through the coffee pot, just as though it was coffee. expensive coffee, so take the brewed tea and run back through the same wad of pulp in hopes straining out more of the alkoloids.
I run it through twice and 3 times and had been getting the impression that 2 times was stronger that 3 times.
tonight i have confirmed that brewing ONE time dramatically stronger than any i have made so far!
I believe:
that my cheap ass coffee maker runs hotter than a good one. but when i run HOT tea through again and again it steadily breaks down the alkaloids till it brews out into bitter hot water and i get nothing.
I run it only once and i was nearly impaired! just ONE sip not even the whole cup. but i already had dose in me of juice and powder, so... not empirical.
but definitely a BIG difference.
the whole point of this is to not have to digest all of powder pulp as i believe it was causing me problems. but it is still a new thing and i haven't worked it all out yet.
if im right, i can brew it up just as though it was a pot of coffee, easy-peezy, right as i wake up instead of all this brewing and re-brewing i had been doing,
i am excited. I will keep you all informed,
thanks all!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, Katrina B., Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Tea Time 7 months 1 week ago #49137

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
Thanks CanadianTW. I’m never gone long...thanks for the sweet comment.

I recommend Chimes Ginger Chews(my favorite are with hint of orange) for tummy upset AND sweet tooth. I discovered them as a treat in a kratom order!

EDIT; also Prince of Peace lemon ginger chews

Use CAUTION with dental issues! I dare you to suck one without chewing! :woohoo: :woohoo:
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, Katrina B., Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Last edit: by Laurie.
  • Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.188 seconds