09 Mar 2020
We want to welcome everyone to the New I Love Kratom Forum. We're constantly trying to improve the forum for our members. Please take the time to show our approved vendors some love. Check out our approved advertisers as well and feel free to post about your experience. If this is your first time to the site, make sure to register and do your first post in the "Introduce Yourself" section. Also, make sure do check out the "Approved Vendors" section of the forum to find great daily and weekly deals.

We would like to send out a special thanks to all of our advertisers and approved vendors. Be sure to check out their sites and try them out.

UPDATE: Gold Leaf Botanicals is doing a special 10% off and I had posted it incorrectly. That coupon should is now changed to ILKforum15%.

We would like to throw a big thanks out to all the vendors on this forum for being so awesome and a very very special thanks to our Moderators.

~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Read More...
Read here before posting. You may find the answer.
  • Page:

TOPIC: opaits and kradom

opaits and kradom 3 weeks 1 day ago #49276

• CanadianTW
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 221
Thanks for the links Nan, i just had another read at them. And thanks for posting Buckey, its always ok to revisit a subject, it gave me a chance to think again about how i can communicate with my friend in a similar place as yours. People are lurkers before creating an account here and many are reading these post,

peace n leaf
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

opaits and kradom 3 weeks 2 days ago #49246

• Nan70
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3822

I was told by him it has opiate

its not, It’s an opioid AGONIST, there is a difference
there is a better explanation between the differences.
but for now here's a link to a quick discussion
I encourage those who can explain this to please post.
www.ilovekratom.com/forum/kratom-discussion/8378-i...ered-an-opioid#42805
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, CanadianTW, buckey, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

opaits and kradom 3 weeks 2 days ago #49244

• buckey
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 33
Thank you Somethingsacredgoinonhere, I know I have asked this but I just want to reinerate on it, as I was told by him it has opiate in it so was just looking for some more stuff i can tell him to maybe show him it might not. ,sorry for the re questioning on it. but thank u for the respone....
Be well all
Sending lots of love and light to all..
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

opaits and kradom 3 weeks 2 days ago #49243

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 653
Hello Buckey, Nice to see you again! Since you asked the question last time the information that was shared is still very pertinent! Still the same good advice! Here’s a couple links to revisit the info if you want, take care

www.ilovekratom.com/forum/kratom-discussion/9142-h...ake-this-short#48211

www.ilovekratom.com/forum/frequently-asked-questio...6-dosing-rates#48312
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, CanadianTW

Last edit: by Somethingsacredgoinonhere.

opaits and kradom 3 weeks 2 days ago #49242

• Nan70
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3822

opaits and kradom 3 weeks 2 days ago #49239

• buckey
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
Thank you My fellow Canadian tw This helps, I know he didnt read to far into it so I well wait a bit here to see if anyone else can weigh into it to.I am 60 and had almost 36 years as a faller on the BC coast, so i to struggle with chronic pain and because of it depression, so I am so happy to of found this plant as I do not want to go down the road of big farma...so it to is a helping allot for me.

Thanks again brother stay well.....

opaits and kradom 3 weeks 2 days ago #49238

• CanadianTW
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 221
Hey Buckey!

I will keep this short. Your friend hasn't really looked it up, if he did he would have seen clearly that kratom is a lot safer and better in many ways.the science on this is clear.

The two compounds that are mainly responsible for kratoms analgesic effect are mitragynine (mitra) and 7 hydroxy-mytragynine (7ohm). They are partial agonist at the mu opioid receptor which is very different from traditional opioids which are full agonists, this is why its less addictive. Also kratom has alkaloids that have an antagonist action on the receptor which are responsible for the celling effect and safety in large doses.

There is a lot more to it but i will leave it to other folks to chip in because Im hurting bad right now and will go make some tea :)

And sympathize with you.. i have a friend that is saying the same thing about kratom... he started methadone instead of turning to the leaf... and its not going well for him... i feel for him but to each their own choice, i cant force him to it... just hoping he decides to read some more and give it a chance.

Thanks to kratom i never had to take opioids, at 33 yo with chronic pain and depression it would have been the end of me... but now im just going to make some tea!

Peace out and good luck to your friend, there is caring family here for him too if he dares to look into it... ;)

Last edit: by CanadianTW.

opaits and kradom 3 weeks 2 days ago #49227

• buckey
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
Dear friends I have a friend that has been on opiates for about 20 years now and I was trying to get him to try kraton, as I am also new to this plant and not up on it yet, I gave him some to try and a few days later he gave it back and said that he looked into it and said that he found out that the plant itself has the opiate substance in it so there no real difference then the pill, so no use to try if its got the same substance in it.
Can anyone way in on this with true facts that I can take to him to show there is a difference, if there is. Thank you if anyone can help with this debate. And be well all.

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.257 seconds