Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
You guessed it! This section is for general discussion that may or may not have anything to do with Kratom.

TOPIC:

Incarvillea Sinensis 20:1 Powder Extract 1 year 10 months ago #30696

• Nan70
  • Nan70's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3917
I have been taking both extracts with just water, or plain seltzer.
I also having been going old school and have been using an ice pack on my lower back. I bought one from Amazon you can Velcro it on and it lasts up to 8 hours called Cyromax.
Hopefully after your osteopath appt. you can get back in control of pain managing.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, Katrina B.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Incarvillea Sinensis 20:1 Powder Extract 1 year 10 months ago #30692

• bomalley
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3778
I have the chuchuhuasi powder. Made a decoction with 1tbsp powder to 1L water. Boiled for twenty minutes....NUTHIN' happened when I drank 2 cups.

Still waiting on my TCM to reply about the incarvillea....will plant a bug in her ear again. She usually gets back to me pronto.

I am experimenting with Kratom extract...it seems pretty useless too?!

My osteopath only comes to town 2X a week so I have to wait, in pain, until I can see her.

I have a Wed appointment so things should settle down but STILL looking for something extra when I need extra pain relief...like right now! if I had some oxy AND I thought it would work I would take some.

Thankfully, I am sleeping really well.
BEV

"Fewer faces and more spaces"

Last edit: by bomalley.

Incarvillea Sinensis 20:1 Powder Extract 1 year 10 months ago #30690

• Nan70
  • Platinum Boarder
I am alternating between incarvillea and chuchuhuasi, I find the effects similar. Incarvillea is a flowering plant, chuchuhuaisi is tree bark.
I am more focused on the incarvillea. I noticed it smells a little like cinnamon.
I have been needed more at work, super busy the end of summer. Its been putting a challenge on my arthritis management.
Green Strain Kratom with turmeric chased with a cup of green tea will get me out the door and on my feet for 5 hours. When that wears off happens its a struggle. I do not redose with Kratom until night and I switch to a red strain. I am using incarvillea in between. The relaxation proprieties can bring on a really good nap if you decided to rest on the sofa. But if you need to get anything done that does not need a boost of energy it works very well. I am able to stay on my feet cook some dinner and clean up without noticing soreness and feeling that need to get off my feet every ten minutes. The dose I am taking is between 400mg and 700mg.(20:1 extract) It has 3 1/2 hour duration. The wear off is not subtle, I will be hit by back pain and body aches as soon as 3 1/2 hour is up.
Chuchuhuasi my dose is about 1 gram.(4:1 extract) It has longer duration but I feel incarvillea is a bit better in managing pain for the 3 hours. I use according to what is planned on my schedule.

Moringa I am pleased with and will continue to see if I get results. I do not have a problem with hair loss but I have noticed less hair in tub after I shower. I have long hair so this is something I am very aware off. It has also helped with healing(scrapes, minor cuts, burns) I have been a slower healer but moringa has helped speed this along.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, Babel-17, Katrina B.

Last edit: by Nan70.

Incarvillea Sinensis 20:1 Powder Extract 1 year 10 months ago #30495

• bomalley
  • Platinum Boarder

I am very pleased with the results so far. It relieved the type of pain I have from standing all day( when Kratom wears off) aches and soreness in the hips and back muscles and heavy legs. It has noticeable relaxing properties in mood

I'll have what she's having!

That is exactly what I need. I still have to stay off my feet in order to manage pain.

I rest WAY more than I would like to.
BEV

Incarvillea Sinensis 20:1 Powder Extract 1 year 10 months ago #30491

• Nan70
  • Platinum Boarder
I am very interested to hear from the TCM practitioner. I will keep posting on my experience with Incarvillea. I need to explore the dosage. I have been using it between my Kratom doses. I am very pleased with the results so far. It relieved the type of pain I have from standing all day( when Kratom wears off) aches and soreness in the hips and back muscles and heavy legs. It has noticeable relaxing properties in mood. At 350-400mg it lasted solidly for 3 hours with the wear off time in the 4th. 500 mg is the next dose and I will see if it lasts longer.
I have tried Chuchuhuasi (not yet enough to completely disregard results) overall incarvillea my first impression is superior pain reliever in comparison.

interested to learn about any combination herbs.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, Babel-17, Katrina B.

Incarvillea Sinensis 20:1 Powder Extract 1 year 10 months ago #30480

• bomalley
  • Platinum Boarder
I am waiting on your report of experience with this Incarvillea Nan70- as I also have spinal arthritis. NOTHING has helped me painwise except for Kratom and then sometimes Akuamma if things are bad and I do not want to take anymore Kratom (I try to keep it a 4 times per day (<24gms) - no more).

But mostly things are getting better with all my physical therapies, so pain is not as acute as it once was. As my skeleton gets straightened out, there is less stress on my muscles and fascia, therefore, less myofascial pain.

I have contacted my Traditional Chinese Medical practitioner (TCM) for some info on this herb as it as in the Chinese formulary. She has advised that it was not in her reference bgooks, so she was going to do some research on it. Also she always advises me that in TCM RARELY are herbs used on their own, they are almost ALWAYS used in combinations.

I will let you know when I hear back from her.
BEV

Last edit: by bomalley.

Incarvillea Sinensis 20:1 Powder Extract 1 year 10 months ago #30430

• Nan70
  • Platinum Boarder
Incarvillea Sinensis 20:1 - 5 hours later
Now I can see how some might find this very sleepy.
It has very good pain relieving properties, relieved tired and sore muscles, plus deep aches like hip and back pain. I wasn't experiencing any nerve type pain today so I cannot evaluate its effect on that type of pain. Worked within 30 minutes and I feel the caffeine from tea and moringa kept me from feeling too tired. After about 3 hours is when I was feeling tired on incarvillea or too relaxed, I was still able to get things done but of no urgent pace.
I would use this for pain but for the workday Green strain kratom is better.
Incarvillea should work best for me to take after work when the Kratom wears off before I take my night dose.
I am looking forward to adding this to my pain management routine.
I just ordered more from Kratom Eye.

Incarvillea Sinensis 20:1 Powder Extract 1 year 10 months ago #30427

• Nan70
  • Platinum Boarder
Incarvillea Sinensis 20:1 Powder Extract-
Finally have the opportunity to try.
Last took Kratom 9 pm last night. My first dose of Incarvillea was today around 2pm. Not clear of the dosage I went extremely moderate 400 mg. I had my cup of green tea with moringa nothing else.
Clearly I feel less aches. I am able to stand and not feel bothered. I had a nagging soreness in my left hip and that went away in about 30 minutes. 2 hours later I feel very good. I will be able to judge the duration because I am approaching my worst part of the day so when the effects wear off I will immediately notice.
I am also noticeably not hungry. Appetite suppressant?? I feel overall pleasant as far as mood and I am not in pain and I am not sleepy at all.
Chuchuhuasi- made me too relaxed, unmotivated and sleepy(dosage issue?). Good muscle relaxant replacement but not for me. Might try a different dose.

Is Incarvillea Sinensis banned anywhere around the world I was specially looking for something I can travel with overseas as a pain management tool when i cannot use Kratom. This herb seems to have great potential.

Incarvillea Sinensis 20:1 Powder Extract 1 year 10 months ago #30420

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 8778
That’s interesting! I find incarv to be a very mild sleep inducer, like melatonin in my metabolism. Fascinating how different we all are as far as what works for what and how much. I use between 1/2 teaspoon and a whole teaspoon. Just a wild guess since there are no instructions online on dosing.

How much do you use to get pain relief, Max? Maybe I’m just doin’ it wrong.
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, Babel-17

Incarvillea Sinensis 20:1 Powder Extract 1 year 10 months ago #30417

• madmaxnightrider
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Fight for your Right buy Kratom.
  • Thank you received: 4237
Incarvillea works great for any Pain that I have. Even better than Kratom does. I use Kratom for Depression & Anxiety. Kratom don't help with any Pain that I may have. Probably because I have been taking it for so long.
“I am the madmaxnightrider. I'm a fuel injected suicide machine. I am the rocker, I am the roller, I am the out-of-controller!”

Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.203 seconds