Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
You guessed it! This section is for general discussion that may or may not have anything to do with Kratom.

TOPIC:

Incarvillea Sinensis 20:1 Powder Extract 5 months 1 week ago #48176

• Tiggermanscrat
  • Platinum Boarder
  • AKA Don
  • Thank you received: 2037
I had to start my day off with 1g of IS from my recent purchase of it from Insense. :-bd
I added 500mg of my zaps blend to it and with the combo it took away 90% of the pain and gave me some energy.

My body WAS killing me from the weather changes here in GA. :(
2 days ago it was 65 degrees and I was walking outside in short sleeves. Today it is snowing and 32 degrees there is now 4 inches on the ground but it is now turning to sleet. =D> (I don't want to shovel!)
My Grandkids say I’m a cuckoo head. ;)
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Babel-17, INSENSE3

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Incarvillea Sinensis 20:1 Powder Extract 5 months 1 week ago #48163

• Katrina B.
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 294
I am getting very interested in this. Im in the spinal pain club as well. And apparently incarvillia senesis works on nerve pain. That has been a very difficult target as either nothing works or the pharmaceuticals that do, have hideous side effects. That have affected me. This would be life changing if it worked for me. Especially right arm nerve pain from neck to fingertips. Thank you to all contributors yto this discussion.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, Babel-17, INSENSE3

Incarvillea Sinensis 20:1 Powder Extract 5 months 1 week ago #48158

• Babel-17
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2220
Lol, I managed to forget that link but post the other one twice. Thanks for picking up the slack, INSENSE3.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, INSENSE3

Incarvillea Sinensis 20:1 Powder Extract 5 months 1 week ago #48155

• INSENSE3
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 176
Thank you for the very informative post, Babel-17! I’m learning more fascinating stuff every day!

In case anyone missed it ;-), we carry incarvillea sinensis 20:1 insensebotanicals.com/product/incarvillea-sinensis/

INSENSE3

530-644-0456
916-201-0454
www.insensebotanicals.com
www.goldleafbotanicals.net
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, Babel-17, Katrina B.

Incarvillea Sinensis 20:1 Powder Extract 5 months 1 week ago #48149

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1343
Welcome to the community Ckline51,
Thx for sharing ! All the talk about IS , and the fact I have yet to try it .... def want to now !!! Nothing but great reports ... now I need to make the move and procure some lol

Big thx !!
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, Babel-17, INSENSE3, Katrina B.

Last edit: by .

Incarvillea Sinensis 20:1 Powder Extract 5 months 1 week ago #48143

• Tiggermanscrat
  • Platinum Boarder
  • AKA Don
Babel,
I hope it works for you also. :-bd
The following user(s) said Thank You: , Babel-17, INSENSE3

Incarvillea Sinensis 20:1 Powder Extract 5 months 1 week ago #48134

• Babel-17
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2220
Bump! :)

I just ordered some of the In Sense Botanicals Incarvillea Sinensis 20:1 extract and I'm really looking forward to seeing what it can offer to my back pain. If it works with that then it could also do double duty on days when I'm doing a mini-tolerance break. It might go extra well with Stem and Vein, Javanica, and Hiruta.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4630779/?report=classic

The science suggests it doesn't hit opioid receptors like even Kratom somewhat does, as a partial agonist, (but some of what's said appears to be conflicting, so I need to do more than skim it) yet it might offer a lot of pain relief, especially of the kinds connected to the spine.

Count me in for some of that! I'll be using this on the day it arrives, near bedtime.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4630779/?report=classic

Pretreatment with naloxone did not alter the effect of incarvillateine.

Incarvillea sinensis is a Bignoniaceae plant used to treat rheumatism and relieve pain in traditional Chinese medicine. As a major component of I. sinensis, incarvillateine has shown analgesic activity in mice formalin tests. Using a series of animal models, this study further evaluated the effects of incarvillateine against acute, inflammatory, and neuropathic pain. Incarvillateine (10 or 20 mg/kg, i.p.) dose-dependently attenuated acetic acid-induced writhing, but did not affect thermal threshold in the hot plate test. In a Complete Freund’s Adjuvant model, incarvillateine inhibited both thermal hyperalgesia and paw edema, and increased interleukin-1β levels. Additionally, incarvillateine attenuated mechanical allodynia induced by spared nerve injury or paclitaxel, whereas normal mechanical sensation was not affected. Incarvillateine did not affect locomotor activity and time on the rotarod at analgesic doses, and no tolerance was observed after 7 consecutive daily doses. Moreover, incarvillateine-induced antinociception was attenuated by theophylline, 1,3-dipropyl-8-cyclopentylxanthine, and 3,7-dimethyl-1-propargylxanthine, but not naloxone, indicating that the effects of incarvillateine on chronic pain were related to the adenosine system, but not opioid system. These results indicate that incarvillateine is a novel analgesic compound that is effective against inflammatory and neuropathic pain, and that its effects are associated with activation of the adenosine system.

Pain is the most common reason people seek medical care, and treatment of pain remains challenging in the clinic. In particular, chronic inflammatory and neuropathic pain can persist and significantly affect the health and quality of life of patients. Various drug classes, including antidepressants, anti-epileptics, opioids, and topical anesthetics, are used to treat pain in the clinic1. However, their clinical applications are limited by either poor therapeutic action and/or marked side effects2. Therefore, there is a constant demand for novel compounds that will effectively inhibit pathological pain with limited influence on normal nociception and other physiological functions.

Among various therapeutic targets, the adenosine receptor system is promising for the treatment of pain3. Adenosine receptors, namely A1, A2A, A2B, and A3 receptors, are widely distributed in the spinal cord and brain areas involved in pain transmission, as well as peripheral sensory afferents or adjacent cells4,5,6. Administration of adenosine or adenosine receptor agonists inhibits pain-related behaviors in animal and human models7,8,9,10. Compared to classical analgesics, such as opioids, adenosine receptor agonists are particularly effective in chronic pain that arises from inflammation and neuropathy11,12. However, direct-acting agonists may exert CNS side-effects, including general sedation and locomotor suppression, which raises serious concerns when considering the development of agents affecting the adenosine system13,14.

Incarvillea sinensis is a Bignoniaceae plant that has been widely used as a herbal medicine for more than 1400 years in China. In traditional Chinese medicine, I. sinensis is used to treat rheumatism, bruises, and wounds, and is effective in attenuating pain and inflammation15. Since the 1990 s, photochemists and pharmacologists have investigated the active components in I. sinensis, isolating more than 13 monoterpene alkaloids and 7 macrocyclic spermine alkaloids16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24. Incarvillateine (Fig. 1) is considered the major active component, with a characteristic dimeric structure and five contiguous stereocenters on the bicyclic piperidine moiety16. Previous reports showed that incarvillateine attenuates formalin-induced pain in mice with a higher potency than morphine25. Moreover, the antinociceptive effect of incarvillateine in this model can be attenuated by non-selective adenosine receptor antagonist, non-selective opioid receptor antagonist, and μ and κ opioid receptor antagonists25,26. Nevertheless, no other study has addressed the pharmacological effects of incarvillateine. The difficult isolation procedure and small quantity yield also pose hurdles for further research and development of incarvillateine.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Nan70, , Tiggermanscrat, INSENSE3, Katrina B.

Incarvillea Sinensis 20:1 Powder Extract 8 months 1 day ago #45412

• Tiggermanscrat
  • Platinum Boarder
  • AKA Don
Welcome Ckline51.
This is the best forum on the internet. :cheer:

I don't know what you paid on ebay but you can get excellent Incarvillea Sinensis 20:1 extract from In Sense Botanicals starting at $3 for 28 grams (1oz).
insensebotanicals.com/product/incarvillea-sinensis/

IS works better for my body pains than just about every kratom strain.
Doesn't help with headaches though.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, , Babel-17, Ckline51, INSENSE3, Katrina B.

Incarvillea Sinensis 20:1 Powder Extract 8 months 2 days ago #45407

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 8816
Welcome to the best kratom forum ever, Ckline51!

Good to hear it helps!
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: , Tiggermanscrat, INSENSE3, Katrina B.

Incarvillea Sinensis 20:1 Powder Extract 8 months 2 days ago #45406

• Ckline51
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 5
I've used it.... took a small dose but did feel somewhat better.... Once I figure out the dosing ....optimistic
I bought on eBay, mint sellers, take credit cards and came in 2 days.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, , Tiggermanscrat, INSENSE3, Katrina B.

Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.245 seconds