21 Nov 2018
Happy Thanksgiving from the I Love Kratom Community!

We wanted to post all the Black Friday Deals that our approved vendors have made us aware of. We have heard that there are a few vendors that are having a tough time staying stocked up. We are confident one of these vendors would love to help you until your vendor is all stocked up again!
Read More...
You guessed it! This section is for general discussion that may or may not have anything to do with Kratom.
  • Page:
Bookmark and Share

TOPIC: Anybody crack Re-Leaf's new code yet?

Anybody crack Re-Leaf's new code yet? 2 weeks 5 days ago #33660

• dgarcia115
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 12
If I am understanding what Joe from re-leaf is saying, labeling a kratom strain "Red Kindra" or the popular Red Mong Da {or is it Ma Dong?} is a marketing ploy that is at best misinformed and most likely just laziness on the part of the distributors. I suppose Joe is just pulling the curtain on the kratom industry's false labelling practices and trying to create a much more honest standard. And change usually comes with tension and some confusion.

I am willing to try what appears to be honest best practices, even if I don't totally understand all of why the industry has used sketchy product labeling for so long. Joe's reasoning seems well researched and done in good faith.

When I first tried kratom about a year ago I hadn't even heard of it had no reason to believe in it, and if I was cash strapped would not have tried it. I'm 68 years old and thought I knew what was what. so I was shocked with the effectiveness of this natural product in relieving my spinal pain. It took a few repeat orders to get my trust and buy-in.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kemppaulh, Laurie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Anybody crack Re-Leaf's new code yet? 2 weeks 5 days ago #33661

• Laurie
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 2632
Agreed! Change is HARD!

This simplifies things by TONS.

We all think our pain is different and we are special and unique and we NEED what we are used to.

THIS IS SO MUCH BETTER.

DOSING is where we must pay attention to get the results we enjoy.

Just my opinion.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kemppaulh

Laurie

Anybody crack Re-Leaf's new code yet? 2 weeks 5 days ago #33667

• Re-leaf LLC
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 365
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

We always want you to contact us! 207-907-6687 We take kratom very serious!
Last edit: by Re-leaf LLC.

Anybody crack Re-Leaf's new code yet? 2 weeks 5 days ago #33668

• Re-leaf LLC
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
it wont let me post the rest of it... it thinks im spamming

Anybody crack Re-Leaf's new code yet? 2 weeks 5 days ago #33669

• Re-leaf LLC
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder

Last edit: by Re-leaf LLC.

Anybody crack Re-Leaf's new code yet? 2 weeks 5 days ago #33670

• Re-leaf LLC
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
apparently my post is to long... my response isnt allowed to post.

Anybody crack Re-Leaf's new code yet? 2 weeks 4 days ago #33682

• Nan70
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1339
Kratom can be intimidating having a name that is familiar can ease that. The labeling system is very much ingrained and all over the web. If the vendor has quality product and gets in 3 shipments of Red. If those 3 Reds on the web site are Borneo, Bali, Thai. Or even Red 1,2,3.
I still have to order it get it home and try it if borneo works or number 1. Whatever.

Can there be a certain degree of human testing that can help vendors place their inventory in their named slots. If they test out a faster Red and they are known for a Red Bali being faster then the shipment will become Bali.( I know kratom is subjective but still)
But again whatever. I always buy this one green strain from this one vendor and so far its always what I expect. I am not asking for any explanation for this, just this vendor has my business.

I have 4 vendors I buy from, I reorder Kratom I like and for the most part its been a good experience.

Joe-
My question for Re-leaf which is sort of lost in all this. Will your store still pick kratom for people who explain their needs? Will there be human/staff testing to help guide people.

Last edit: by Nan70.

Anybody crack Re-Leaf's new code yet? 2 weeks 4 days ago #33683

• fladreaming
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 21
He does have a spot for that. U enter email and tell him what your looking for and he emails u what to put in cart. I think thats huge positive and will make it easier than just trial and error.

Anybody crack Re-Leaf's new code yet? 2 weeks 4 days ago #33692

• Nan70
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1339
I have asked Re-leaf to pick for me in the past, I wanted what they considered the best mood lifting yellow and replace the one I picked if they felt one better.
I am curious with the new model smaller batches, if they get up to over 50 of any phenotypes are staff/volunteers going to try each and make notes to make these suggestions I always assumed they did (still knowing kratom is different for all)
Once they get to over 300 phenotype what happens?? Lol any volunteer needed.

Re-leaf is one of the few vendors that have a selection of yellows - just a side note
The following user(s) said Thank You: kemppaulh, Laurie, Re-leaf LLC

Anybody crack Re-Leaf's new code yet? 2 weeks 2 days ago #33716

• lmcclel
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 10
I was extremely nervous about the new changes. I messaged Joe and explained my concerns; as always he replied back quickly, considering this was the first day of the new design. We talked about the option to add the 'Pick My Kratom' feature and how the 'Blends' category was going to be in place shortly. Four days later both changes were there. I just ordered from the new site using the pick for me feature, I submitted my request in the late evening, 12 hours later I had an email with my suggestions.
Adding phenotypes and blends to your basket is easy, just click the button. If you want more than 50g or 100g, click the button to add additional quantities: I wanted 300g of a blend that was sold in 50g bags so I clicked 'add to basket' six times.
Discounts are now not just for weekends, they are whenever you order and are no longer in the form of additional product, but in a discount of the cost of the product. The amount of discount is based on the amount of product you are buying. As before, discounts CANNOT be added after you checkout. You must add discount codes prior to completing your purchase. I've included a screen shot of where you need to click to add the discount code as I did not think it was instantly clear. Otherwise the checkout process (at least for Platinum members) is the same as before.
I'm really excited about the new changes. I love that Joe and Jaz are so honest about why the changes needed to happen. They had to know how much this was going to shake things up but still did the right thing. The new changes allow the customer to increase their knowledge of the product and select exactly what they want, nothing is hidden behind a fancy and arbitrary name. If you have any questions, shoot Re-Leaf a message, they are always incredibly helpful and their customer service is one of the best I've ever received from anywhere. I wholeheartedly recommend using Re-Leaf, LLC as your vendor.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: kemppaulh, Laurie, Re-leaf LLC, Nan70

Last edit: by lmcclel. Reason: I accidentally submitted the post before I was finished typing.
  • Page:
Moderators: kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.156 seconds