21 Nov 2018
Happy Thanksgiving from the I Love Kratom Community!

We wanted to post all the Black Friday Deals that our approved vendors have made us aware of. We have heard that there are a few vendors that are having a tough time staying stocked up. We are confident one of these vendors would love to help you until your vendor is all stocked up again!
Read More...
You guessed it! This section is for general discussion that may or may not have anything to do with Kratom.
  • Page:
Bookmark and Share

TOPIC: Anybody crack Re-Leaf's new code yet?

Anybody crack Re-Leaf's new code yet? 2 weeks 2 days ago #33717

• Re-leaf LLC
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 365
Glad we got to you! :) It was easy wasn't it? It's almost easier than all these other systems out there other vendors have. We understand change is intimidating but just ask Lisa how easy it was! Can't beat the service we provide and our product is top notch. A name is just a name, we value product and people. We will let everyone else worry about the names :)

Lisa once again thank you!

-Joe
The following user(s) said Thank You: kemppaulh, Laurie, Nan70, lmcclel

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We always want you to contact us! 207-907-6687 We take kratom very serious!

Anybody crack Re-Leaf's new code yet? 2 weeks 2 days ago #33738

• Walkingoximoron
  • Walkingoximoron's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 28
I also emailed and asked Joe for help. A day or two before I posted this, actually. He never responded. I decided to go with another vendor, and, thankfully, was able to find strains extremely similar to the ones that I would have solely relied on re-leaf for. I would- and did- recommend re-leaf too, for their product quality, but I'm definitely not a fan of the business model; the limited payment options, the "discounts" that are actually poorly disguised bribes (hey Joe, I would have happily and frequently sung the praises of your product for free, if it were a little more consumer friendly to purchase), the lack of communication, and the new "simple" format that is really just trying too hard. There is too much competition these days... why bother, when there are literally 300 other vendors to choose from? I can think of 5 off of the top of my head with similar quality, multiple payment options, and easy to navigate inventory/purchase options. And some of them are cheaper. Sorry, but that's how I feel about it, and many other people- whether they have the cojones to be open about it or not- seem to agree. Just for the record though, I do- and will still- defend the quality of the leaf whenever somebody uses the term "overrated" to describe re-leaf. The actual product that I received was absolutely top notch quality. Up there with K-OG in my book. Product quality is definitely not an issue.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kemppaulh, Laurie, PhillyCheeze

Anybody crack Re-Leaf's new code yet? 2 weeks 1 day ago #33743

• Re-leaf LLC
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
Sorry!

We had 2 weeks where we had to close due to health issues. We might have accidentally let your message slip through.

We offer text support, email and website form. Id love to locate the message to see how this happened.

As for payment options. Kratom vendors are getting attacked by the financial institutions. Its tough out there.

We offer immediate payment via Echeck. All you need is a bank account with the amount your trying to spend inside that account.

CC/Debit is offered to members. Because of the immediate cancellation of our processing if we offer it to the public.

And this is how we word our discounts:

"
These discounts are for everyone! But, every time you use a discount you we would like yout say something truthful and honest about us on one of the above social media platforms. This is all based on the honor system and you can technically use the code without spreading the word about our awesomeness. "

We utilize the industry standard methods without using third parties to force you to use social media. Most ecommerce stores offer this tool but we feel it is invasive and offer an honor system discount.

When you say a day or two... do you mean yesterday? Sometimes responding during holidays like new years we take up to 48 hours to respond.

You contacted us a day or two ago but already bought and got product shipped to you by another vendor? I am sorry once again. I wish I could get more info.

We have this form to help you choose www.re-leaf.us/choose.html

it doesn't look like that was utilized in this case... im sorry. Id love to know the timeline better. Please text me at 2079076687 to arrange a conversation. Id love to offer you support. I will also send you 100g package for free for your troubles.

... we are about
An honest approach at listing product and we are well known for great product and great service.

Much love to everyone hope all is going well!

The new system is definitely working we are trying to slow roll it out but people seem to really love the new system! Some folks love it! People are reordering the strains they like bc we have such accurate listing methods.

I definitely apologize to you Walkingoximoron. I think this was just a big misunderstanding.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, PhillyCheeze

Anybody crack Re-Leaf's new code yet? 2 weeks 1 day ago #33744

• PhillyCheeze
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 339
So let me ask a dumb question.....and maybe this will make sense after I've had a chance to read all of the new content on Re-Leaf's site.......but.......does this mean Green Sekadau is gone from my life forever?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

Anybody crack Re-Leaf's new code yet? 2 weeks 1 day ago #33746

• Re-leaf LLC
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
that particular product hasn't been coming in lately like we are used to... that is one of the reasons i made this move. I cannot source it like i was. Thats just how this leaf is.

Its frustrating listing something that you know isn't the same (even if the label says its the same) I hated it. I felt like a liar. Even though I had huge. monstrous successes and people were always happy. I was not happy with myself. I felt like I was lying. Which I was bc of how much I know about the leaf.

Its not the fault of anyone (most of the time) Its just how it is. Kratom is different every batch. Maybe slightly maybe a lot. There are so many variables to the end result.

But.... there is a small amount of Sekadau's Mint left in the blends section. Once thats gone the old Sekadau is gone forever.

Kratom is weird. its like stocks..... The best thing to beat the inconsistency...is to be close to the market and try to source the best available all the time.

The way i source is pretty much one of my proudest achievements.... I have many friends in Indonesia and my reputation is well regarded.

I am here to say by mid 2019 we will have the most impressive menu to ever hit the internet. The names are just letters and wont hold us down.

but be confident when ordering...We are having a record number of immediate reorders bc of the assurance of the system. Knowing we only have a finite amount. Knowing the honest approach. So many folks thank me for at least trying. It actually helps people beat tolerance as well.

i understand those who are second guessing change... but hear me know.... Order from us with confidence. Thats all you need to know!

Much love Philly. We appreciate you sooooo much. There are going to be many many many more products that will be amazing for you!

Oh and HAPPY NEW YEAR!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, alligatorface, PhillyCheeze

Last edit: by Re-leaf LLC.

Anybody crack Re-Leaf's new code yet? 2 weeks 1 day ago #33747

• Laurie
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 2632
Is any of this related to the natural disasters in Indonesia? Sumatra being pummeled with landslides following tsunami’s in other kratom growing regions?

Laurie

Anybody crack Re-Leaf's new code yet? 2 weeks 1 day ago #33748

• PhillyCheeze
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder

Re-leaf LLC wrote:
Much love Philly. We appreciate you sooooo much. There are going to be many many many more products that will be amazing for you!

Oh and HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Thank you, Joe. Happy New Year to you guys, too. That's a very fair response, makes sense, and I sincerely appreciate it. I read this entire thread before commenting at all because I didn't want to spaz out until I'd given it a chance to sink in and understand it.

That's the least I can do - give this a chance. I trust it will be a good thing going forward.

Tally ho!

Laurie - I don't want to speak for Joe but I'm guessing this really doesn't have anything to do with that. I could be wrong, though. :)

Anybody crack Re-Leaf's new code yet? 1 week 5 days ago #33775

• PhillyCheeze
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
So 2 more questions come to mind:

1) Ordering from Re-Leaf seems like it will now be a legitimate crapshoot every time, instead of the Fool's Gold one we are all used to. For example, if I order Green Phenotype #1085 next week.....in 3 weeks Re-Leaf might be out of inventory and Green Phenotype #1085 will be gone forever. Am I understanding this correctly?

2) Assuming what I wrote for 1) above is correct, is this how it's going to help my tolerance? I will never be getting the same Kratom twice? Just trying to understand how this method is going to help my tolerance.

Legitimate question here, Joe. I'm not trying to be a D-bag. :)

Anybody crack Re-Leaf's new code yet? 1 week 5 days ago #33776

• Re-leaf LLC
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
We understand everyones concern. We just believe that the simplicity of the process is getting looked at as being complicated. Most people understand our model because they have believed us when we tell them that even though you order from the same titled product your getting different product and the title of the product is a lie anyhow. If you dont believe that you wont understand our business model.

As for you Philly you seem to be more fit to order from a large volume vendor. I think you are best suited to order from a vendor that buys only a couple of different products in a huge volume. We make our MANY MANY MANY orders in small select batches. We are like a craft kratom collection not a super walmart of kratom Here is an analogy. We are like a limited barrel whisky company as opposed to Jim Beam. Our efforts as a company is to stock many different kinds of great rare leafs. We aren't going to list a 100 kilos of one product ... in our listings we list rare, high quality product.... We dont list commercial quality product in a high volume. Very few companies (only us from what I know of) are modeled this way so I can understand the confusion when comparing.

We have many small batches that deter tolerance by being quality and also offering countless different products that keep tolerance at bay. In our experience with 1000+ customers that keep in contact with us regulary, the people that have the best experience (in our experience) are the folks that constantly order different products. Those folks seem to benefit immensely from kratom. We find (like I said it is just our experience) the folks that continuously try and track down the same products (that most likely don't exist anymore bc each kratom batch is unique) are usually left disappointed. We constantly get customers that shop at great stores (well respected US kratom suppliers) and they contact us saying...

"Man we got a great "red Thai" from so and so once and then the next 3 orders were different and they were not what I expected".

WELL, thats because the product stocked is different!!!...IT IS naturally DIFFERENT from order to order OR the vendor is just filling in their menu with what they can find. I feel bad for the vendors who have customers that leave them because of this. Number one, its the vendors fault for listing the product and continue stocking different product for that listing and number two its the consumers fault bc the same product will most likely never exist again! Its just how it is. If you dont believe us than we aren't the vendor for you. If you do believe us then we are the only vendor for you. We are being honest and we came up with a system that works great and is beyond loved by our current shoppers.

No matter what this change is a success. We love it and the customer love it. We are experiencing 3 times the expected sales and 'same week reorders' are at an all time high. Our compliments are rolling in at a level atleast twice of what they are normally. Our business model is the best thing that we couldve ever came up with. AND THE BEST PART IS MY CONSCIENCE IS CLEAR! No more BS and lying. No more trying to just flow with the industry lies.

We apolgize to the couple of people that just cant see the reason we did this.

Our product line is so good right now that you can literally pin the tail on the donkey. Close your eyes and choose a strain. We are sourcing the best product we have ever sourced.

As for our previous model...Before we made the change people were getting different product often and we would still list it under the same name because it came from the same source.... In six different orders from the same source we would get 6 different "Phenotypes" that were different.... but 9 out of 10 times the customer wouldnt know. They wouldnt ever realize. But we did. That is why we changed. The whole industry is like that. If you dont believe it... like I said, your better off ordering from elsewhere because they will give people the comfort of putting a familiar label on.

That's just how it is.

We fixed the issue by adding our numbering system to Phenotypes. We still source from a lot of our sources. We still have the kindra source sending us kratom. But why on earth would I list it as Kindra if there are different phenotypes getting sent. Are they quality? Yes... Are they the same leaf... No....

As a consumer, I understand that some of you think you are getting the same product over and over again because the name is the same.The name staying the same seems to comfort those who don't understand the true innner workings of the kratom industry.

As a vendor I am telling you you aren't usually getting the same product...same name or not. No matter if it's my store or someone else's.

If you don't want to believe that I am okay with that. We all have our opinions.

We fixed the issue by issuing every batch its own number. We fixed the issue. We cannot fix peoples beliefs. We can try by providing info and being transparent.

If people don't understand the problem they will not see the fix.

I think the issue here is that people honestly believe that when the name doesn't change the product doesn't either.

I get it. I do.

I tried to fix the problem over the course of two years without changing names..

But, after complaining, begging, researching, asking other vendors, paying people more, and just trying hard to maintain consistent product... I COULDNT FIX THE ISSUE. No matter what happens the product seems to change.

The issue here is that some consumers believe in a sourcing system that doesn't exist. People believe you can just ask a supplier "I want the same product every single time I order" and then you just easily get the same product.

In reality, your getting different product with the same name. Thats the issue. If some folks dont believe it thats okay.

As for crapshoot.

Honestly every single time you order kratom no matter where you order from is a crapshoot. It is literally like a scratch off ticket. A good vendor only raises your chances for a winner... When you understand this you will have much better experiences. Thinking kratom is a for sure thing and is consistent is the first place people go wrong. This is a unadulterated leaf from Asia. This isnt some streamlined medicine by Pfizer. To many people will compare this product to other things. Many people will continue to compare the product to other substances even though nature will continue to show them they are wrong.

I mean think about it.

Even though you order the same "red Borneo" most likely that product was processed at a different time... was a different tree.... is a different product all together. It can do any number of things to you bc you havent introduced it yet. Your getting the product from South Asia. Your literally experimenting with yourself. There is no doctor guidance. Very few people actually research and the info out there is mostly just misinformation anyway. Your legit experimenting on yourself. Every single time you order anywhere you are in a "crapshoot".

As for your comment here:
"
For example, if I order Green Phenotype #1085 next week.....in 3 weeks Re-Leaf might be out of inventory and Green Phenotype #1085 "

Like I said before the problem is that consumers are being lied to and being sold product that isnt the same. I'm not going to continue listing a product that isn't the same. The issue is the refusal to believe that I'm telling you the truth about your products and how kratom works. I get it. When your hitting the order button under the same "Red Borneo" title You think your recieving the same product. Im emphatically telling you... Your probably not... but like I said its hard to discern. If you believe it and it makes you happy then more power to you. i support anything that makes you a happier person. I will not support the current system. It has misled folks.

So, we choose not to lie to you about the name.

If you lie to yourself that is out of our hands.

We love and support all of you and remember as people we can respectfully disagree.

If you want great product and a bunch of options we are the spot for you!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, PhillyCheeze

Anybody crack Re-Leaf's new code yet? 1 week 5 days ago #33778

• Laurie
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 2632
How can I order a green with good mood lift, today? Out of the phenotypes listed. Are they ALL good mood lift greens? If so, WHY have so MANY CHOICES available? What is the point of having a business model specializing in choices if nobody cares because they are all basically the same?

I’ll drop it after this post. I’m cool using the dart throwing now and then.

Thanks Joe.
The following user(s) said Thank You: PhillyCheeze

Laurie
  • Page:
Moderators: kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.168 seconds