21 Jun 2018
Today, June 21st, 2018, the American Kratom Association sent a letter authored by 9 leading experts on Kratom to the House and Senate Leadership in advance of the upcoming Senate Judicial Committee hearing. See the Press Release here: www.americankratom.org/aka-works-with-scientists

The full letter is available on the AKA Website: docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/9ba5da_b39467484a...92451a30150c7a87.pdf
You guessed it! This section is for general discussion that may or may not have anything to do with Kratom.
  • Page:
Bookmark and Share

TOPIC: Anybody crack Re-Leaf's new code yet?

Anybody crack Re-Leaf's new code yet? 2 weeks 5 hours ago #33779

• Re-leaf LLC
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 365
Great questions... Id love to elaborate.

How can I order a green with good mood lift, today?

There is no telling what result will happen. The result is very dependent on the settings it was introduced to. The only thing you can do is source from quality sources and pay very close attention to the settings. Everything matters....rest, water, carbs, fats, sugars (high and low glycemic index), etc.... there is so much more than just product.

Out of the phenotypes listed. Are they ALL good mood lift greens?

We source quality product. That's all we can predict. And nobody can really tell what will happen. I tell all my customer to be weary of anyone that can predict results. Sometimes we have to just realize there is no real answer to the question. It's more like a shoulder shrug and a " I hope it works for ya" Kratom is super mysterious.

If so, WHY have so MANY CHOICES available? What is the point of having a business model specializing in choices if nobody cares because they are all basically the same?

For some reason, different products just work better. Nobody knows why a different, quality product inspires a more efficient experience. We have found an overwhelming amount of anecdotal evidence that seems to point to utilizing a rotation of products. We are trying to utilize the "shock the system" technique introducing new product to inspire a more emphasized experience. In the end, yes most product is going to bring about similar results but for some reason, introducing new products just seem to bring about a better experience.

:)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, PhillyCheeze

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We always want you to contact us! 207-907-6687 We take kratom very serious!

Anybody crack Re-Leaf's new code yet? 2 weeks 5 hours ago #33780

• Laurie
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 2638
Thanks for the reply! I order so infrequently, the experience is always different.

No day is the EXACT SAME experience, even if I use the exact same amount of the exact same product (impossible because I use a level teaspoon as opposed to a scale), results will be different based on a zillion things, plus a zillion things in relation to the kratom prior to landing in my teaspoon.

All of that extra work on YOUR END seems insurmountable for the benefit of having SO MANY choices. Are there customers who order a small amount of 20 phenotypes? Just to be SURE they have a different experience, even tho what they have in their stomach likely has more influence on their experience than having 20 phenotypes to choose from?

A lot of folks come to the forum seeking advice on a ridiculously impossible perfect strain from the perfect vendor for their precise need EVERY DAY.

People are generally seeking THAT ILLUSTRIOUS SAME EXPERIENCE. And thanks to the placebo effect, they get it. THEY DO! And they are HAPPY about it. None of us wants a SURPRISE experience each day. But we get one, to some degree.

In closing, I’m guessing your vast array of choices is simply to satisfy your desire and ability to ACHIEVE getting that many choices, as opposed to a market demand for such a quantity of choices?

You know I love you and your family. No disrespect intended.
The following user(s) said Thank You: PhillyCheeze

Laurie

Anybody crack Re-Leaf's new code yet? 2 weeks 2 hours ago #33784

• Re-leaf LLC
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 365
On the contrary! I love these questions, it gives me a platform and a reliable source asking them. It helps me and I know you aren't meaning disrespect! :)

No day is the EXACT SAME experience, even if I use the exact same amount of the exact same product (impossible because I use a level teaspoon as opposed to a scale), results will be different based on a zillion things, plus a zillion things in relation to the kratom prior to landing in my teaspoon.

You are so right! I am so happy you notice these things! A lot of people are so "tunnel visioned". There are so many variables!

All of that extra work on YOUR END seems insurmountable for the benefit of having SO MANY choices. Are there customers who order a small amount of 20 phenotypes? Just to be SURE they have a different experience, even tho what they have in their stomach likely has more influence on their experience than having 20 phenotypes to choose from?

We believe in rotating many different kratoms. A lot of other people have this thought also. We cater to those folks. Its the type of kratom enthusiast I am and there are lots of people out there like me. People that absolutely love collecting multiple different QUALITY products. I can easily manage the dreaded tolerance by rotating all my repertoire. After every single method used, rotation many quality kratoms is by far the absolute best method for me. We rely on having customers that trust our products and our sourcing.

A lot of folks come to the forum seeking advice on a ridiculously impossible perfect strain from the perfect vendor for their precise need EVERY DAY.

So many people try and put this leaf in a specific category. YES, it helps in many categories but if someone can pinpoint exactly what and where it will help. I call BS. And folks shouldn't be thinking that it works like that. It simply doesn't. Everyone has to experiment and go through trial and error and also take the good with the bad. That's just the way it is.

People are generally seeking THAT ILLUSTRIOUS SAME EXPERIENCE. And thanks to the placebo effect, they get it. THEY DO! And they are HAPPY about it. None of us wants a SURPRISE experience each day. But we get one, to some degree.

I love you for saying this.... The placebo effect benefits kratom big time! Is it the reason it is effective? NO. But, it helps with better experiences. I believe optimism releases seratonin and endorphins so when K hits it actually gives it a head start! In my opinion, pessimistic people generally have worse experiences.

In closing, I’m guessing your vast array of choices is simply to satisfy your desire and ability to ACHIEVE getting that many choices, as opposed to a market demand for such a quantity of choices?

There is definitely a market demand for that many choices. That is why our company started out so successful over two years ago. There are soooo many people who love having many many choices! The market is way larger than it seems. I have easily over 100 customers who order 10-20 "strains" a month and thats a low ball figure. Most of my customers order 6-8 different products 1 to 2 times a month. I am catering to that market. I am simply catering to a niche that has made us very successful. Other folks want us to change because the want our great quality but simply don't understand our system. We are okay with that. Why? Because we have bada$$ leaf.

I think I might have posted this but here is a funny little blog on my website

"We actually had a couple customers do their own tests (we didn't condone these tests) on their spouses. Two sets of spouses decided to put different "strains" in the bag that their significant other SWORE was the only strain that worked. They hid what the product really was by putting it in a different bag, labeled the product they swore was the "only thing that worked". Because OF COURSE, that was the only strain that would work for them. One person only did this a few times to their spouse before telling them. Which they were very surprised. Amazingly they still refused to believe it. The other did this to them for months.This went on for a while. The funniest thing is that sometimes they would make them try a different product and then the spouse would of course "hate it" and ask for the one they are used to. Asking for the "only one that would work". Funny enough, then the spouse would put the same product (the one they supposedly didn't like) inside the bag labeled as the product they were expecting. Emphatically every time they would remind the spouse that "see that is the one that works for me." All the while the spouse was switching in and out many of our products. I can't say I wasn't instigating this. Because I kinda was. I was fascinated. They were proving in real time what I already knew. You can actually improve your kratom experience with positivity and all those hard heads (I love those hard heads as well though!) were always just afraid of change. Almost a placebo like effect. The power of positive thinking with kratom is definitely a real thing. Stop convincing yourself of unrealistic rules. "

Also check this out... I have many testimonies from long time kratom'ers but this is a recent one from last week... just a little excerpt:

"I've always been skeptical of strain-identification. Funny you should mention the 'spouse experiments' - every now and again my wife gets cramps, etc., and I'll toss her a couple kratom capsules. She's sold on the idea that reds work best for her, but I can tell you for a fact that 'white' and 'green' seems to have the same effect on her . . . I've noticed varied effects from batch to batch, sure, but rarely repeatable results from shipment to shipment. Weird."

Anyhow...

Have a good night everyone!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, PhillyCheeze, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

We always want you to contact us! 207-907-6687 We take kratom very serious!
Last edit: by Re-leaf LLC.

Anybody crack Re-Leaf's new code yet? 2 weeks 1 hour ago #33785

• Laurie
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Have a better day!
THANK YOU, Joe! Your answers really, REALLY helped me understand your system MUCH BETTER!
As a rotation enthusiast, I totally GET it now.
I TRIED to ask questions that THIS GROUP can benefit from, and hopefully helpful for our future shopping experience with RE-LEAF LLC!

Can’t thank you enough for your time. I feel more confident about making future choices on your site now.

I appreciate the higher quality of your product line, hence the opportunity to lower tolerance as well!

Very cool discussion!
The following user(s) said Thank You: PhillyCheeze, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Laurie

Anybody crack Re-Leaf's new code yet? 1 week 6 days ago #33790

• Jazzfan1
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 69
I am new to this forum. This is my first post. I placed an order with Re-Leaf llc. last night. It was my first time ordering from them. I too didn't know how to decide what to order. So, I went with the blends that came with a description. Maximum Glee, Zippidie-do-da. , ect. I look forward to trying them. If these are good, hopefully awesome. I will order again and fill out the description box of the effects I am looking for. I will trust the vendor and see how it goes. Will post my results. P.S I ordered on a Sunday night and my order was processed and in the mail with a tracking number Monday by noon. So far so good.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Anybody crack Re-Leaf's new code yet? 1 week 6 days ago #33791

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 235
Great !! Please Tell us how it goes ....(L)(c)

Anybody crack Re-Leaf's new code yet? 1 week 5 days ago #33793

• Laurie
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Have a better day!
Welcome to the best kratom forum ever, Jazzfan1.
So glad you’re joining us. Sounds like smooth ordering.
Looking forward to your contributions here!

Laurie

Anybody crack Re-Leaf's new code yet? 1 week 4 days ago #33836

• fladreaming
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 21
I was wondering if anyone knows anything about their blends.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

Anybody crack Re-Leaf's new code yet? 1 week 3 days ago #33846

• Jazzfan1
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
Review on Maximum Glee #1 from Re-Leaf LLC

This was my first time ordering from Re-Leaf LLC. I ordered six blends. Maximum Glee#1, Zipity Do Da, Upside Down Frown, Nerv Blend, Sedativo, and Lindsay Lohan Blend.

When I received the package it was nice to see all of my Kratom double packed inside the bubble wrap envelope. There was a note from the vendor(Joe & Jaz) with a free product code to be entered on my next order with them. I then opened the bag of Maximum Glee #1. I smelled the Kratom and it had a mild tea smell. The Kratom was a vivid lime green color and the texture was of fine baby powder. I used my usual amount and waited. Twenty minutes later I experienced a great sense of well being. I decided to stretch out. That is how I tell how well the pain relieving qualities are. I am giving this a solid 10 on pain relief. My mood and general attitude were great with a strong sense of being content. As far as energy goes. I had a calm feeling nothing over the top as a matter of fact I would say this strain gave me patience. I had the energy to do what I wanted but, was not in a hurry. My experience was positive and if I were to Rename this Phenotype Blend. I would call it "Maximum Contentment"

I will report on the other blends from Re-Leaf LLC. SOON.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

Anybody crack Re-Leaf's new code yet? 1 week 1 day ago #33872

• Jazzfan1
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
Review on "Upside Down Frown" Blend from Re-Leaf LLC

This Blend from Re-Leaf LLC is a part of my first order from this vendor. This mix is Green-20%, Green-20%,White-50%, Red-10%.

Because, this blend has 50% white I decided this would a great morning blend. I used my usual amount and got ready for work. About 15 minutes later, as I was getting ready, I started to really get a feeling of excitement. I started to think about the name of the blend "Upside Down Frown" and I admit. I was smiling. This Kratom came on all at once. I think this blend is great for working. I had plenty of positive energy and a strong feeling of well being. This blend is great for Mood Boost and confidence. I will be saving this Blend for the weekends. I think it would be a great Kratom for going on a first date. We all react differently to Kratom. So, I can't guarantee how it will affect you. That having been said. I strongly recommend trying this blend. I really enjoyed the quality of experience I had with this Kratom.

I still have a few more blends to try from my first order from Re-Leaf LLC. I am already getting ready to place my next order. I will keep you guys posted on the Kratom I try from this vendor.

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.168 seconds