07 Feb 2019
Hey everybody,

Over the last 7 years this forum has grown exponentially. With your help, We have created a community of Kratom enthusiasts to come together and discuss the industry. The traffic that this site has received has been exciting but also overwhelming. All the while the site grew a little out of date. Over the last few weeks we have updated the platform of the Forum as well as the face of the forum. CHECK OUT THAT NEW LOGO!!! sweet right?!

We could use your help though...
Read More...
You guessed it! This section is for general discussion that may or may not have anything to do with Kratom.
  • Page:
Bookmark and Share

TOPIC: Turmeric as a Kratom Potentiator / Experience enhancer.

Turmeric as a Kratom Potentiator / Experience enhancer. 6 months 1 week ago #34599

• Jazzfan1
  • Jazzfan1's Avatar Topic Author
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 369
I have recently been using Turmeric. It is a root that supports healthy inflammation response in your body.
I have been using the product brand Qunol Liquid Turmeric 1000mg Extra Strength(with Black pepper Extract).
I want to give Nan70 and Laurie credit for helping me find out about the benefits Turmeric has on it's own as well as an amazing Kratom Potentiator / Kratom experience enhancer.
When I take this along with my morning Kratom, I can say I feel the difference. I feel super flexible and no joint pain. I have read that Turmeric and Black Pepper can really take your Kratom experience to the next level. I am a believer.....
I am not aloud to take NSAIS's medication due to Crohn's Disease and Kidney Problems(IGA Nephropathy). I use Kratom as my #1 pain relief/ anti-anxiety option / Depression option.

I want to say thanks to Nan70 & Laurie and the entire ILK Forum for helping me find solutions and options that have improved my quality of life.

If you haven't tried Turmeric or Black pepper with your Kratom. I encourage you to read more about it and consider if it is right for you to try.

Thanks ILK
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, kratom88NY

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Turmeric as a Kratom Potentiator / Experience enhancer. 6 months 1 week ago #34603

• natures_cure
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 169

Jazzfan1 wrote: I have recently been using Turmeric. It is a root that supports healthy inflammation response in your body.
I have been using the product brand Qunol Liquid Turmeric 1000mg Extra Strength(with Black pepper Extract).
I want to give Nan70 and Laurie credit for helping me find out about the benefits Turmeric has on it's own as well as an amazing Kratom Potentiator / Kratom experience enhancer.
When I take this along with my morning Kratom, I can say I feel the difference. I feel super flexible and no joint pain. I have read that Turmeric and Black Pepper can really take your Kratom experience to the next level. I am a believer.....
I am not aloud to take NSAIS's medication due to Crohn's Disease and Kidney Problems(IGA Nephropathy). I use Kratom as my #1 pain relief/ anti-anxiety option / Depression option.

I want to say thanks to Nan70 & Laurie and the entire ILK Forum for helping me find solutions and options that have improved my quality of life.

If you haven't tried Turmeric or Black pepper with your Kratom. I encourage you to read more about it and consider if it is right for you to try.

Thanks ILK

A lot of people take it for longevity too. If you're looking for a good potentiator, check out Tagament. Can be found on Amazon.
www.naturescurekratom.com

Free 2-day shipping.
$80/kg
Guaranteed delivery! Free reship if anything happens to your package.
10% off with coupon code: ILK or SPRING2019

Payment Options:
eCheck/ACH
Zelle
Cash App
Google Pay
Apple Pay
Western Union
Wire Transfer
Check
Money Order
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, kratom88NY, Jazzfan1

Turmeric as a Kratom Potentiator / Experience enhancer. 6 months 1 week ago #34604

• bomalley
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3559
So nice to see that turmeric is working for you as an anti-inflammatory.

Some people find that food grade turmeric works just as well and is a lot cheaper if you buy it in a grocery store.

Lots natural health products for arthritis have turmeric in them because of the anti-inflammatory action.
BEV

#humboldtstrong
#torontostrong
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Nan70, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Jazzfan1

Last edit: by bomalley.

Turmeric as a Kratom Potentiator / Experience enhancer. 6 months 1 week ago #34612

• Nan70
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2686
Quality of the turmeric does matter. Sometimes I get all worked up when I pick inferior turmeric, since I switched to powder I sometimes pick up food grade from a local indo/paki store. Like olive oil their are unscrupulous companies out there that will cut it with crap to make money. I'll ask the store clerk what he recommends. A pound is $4.99 compared to buying organic powder from Amazon $14.99. But I will spend the money for quality because turmeric does help.

I feel turmeric has helped me maintain a consistent working dose of kratom for over a year.

I also been back to trying Chuchuhuasi 4:1 powder extract. This morning I finally found my dose which I have been reading your weight can effect how much you will need to take. I took about a gram and 1/2 in plain water(no simmering) and within twenty minutes the effects were similar to a white strain kratom with inflammation relief also had a slight mood uplift.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Turmeric as a Kratom Potentiator / Experience enhancer. 6 months 1 week ago #34666

• natures_cure
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder

natures_cure wrote:

Jazzfan1 wrote: I have recently been using Turmeric. It is a root that supports healthy inflammation response in your body.

Thanks ILK

A lot of people take it for longevity too. If you're looking for a good potentiator, check out Tagament. Can be found on Amazon.

Oops, just realized I spelled out Tagament... it is actually Tagamet. Works really well! Take 1-2 pills in the morning. Can help a lot with tolerance. If you google Tagemet and Kratom you will find more info.

I also take L-Citrulline pre-workout, and have found that works good too, by increasing blood flow/transport.

Free 2-day shipping.
$80/kg

Payment Options:
eCheck/ACH
Zelle
Cash App
Google Pay
Apple Pay
Western Union
Wire Transfer
Check
Money Order
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Jazzfan1

Turmeric as a Kratom Potentiator / Experience enhancer. 6 months 1 week ago #34667

• natures_cure
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder

Free 2-day shipping.
$80/kg

Payment Options:
eCheck/ACH
Zelle
Cash App
Google Pay
Apple Pay
Western Union
Wire Transfer
Check
Money Order
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Jazzfan1

Turmeric as a Kratom Potentiator / Experience enhancer. 6 months 1 week ago #34672

• Laurie
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 6215
Is the l-citrulline also for potentiating? Is it related to citrus at all? Just asking here before google..
Laurie

Turmeric as a Kratom Potentiator / Experience enhancer. 6 months 1 week ago #34680

• aurora77
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • I just want to live with my natural remedies and be left alone.
  • Thank you received: 112
I'd like to weigh in here. I discovered Turmeric some time ago along with Black Pepper when I was disastrously low on my supply and had to make things stretch. It took some experimenting on the..best practice, as-it-were, but now, I take it between doses. I used to take it at the same time. Never did anything at all for me. After my morning K, I take a mix of turmeric powder and black-pepper, i just mix it with a little bit of hot water then down it, chase it with some juice, and im good to go. It makes me feel great tbh. Sometime after that, half hour, hour, or even more, I take my second dose of K. So, along with Turmeric and Black pepper between doses, I take Cayenne pepper WITH my Kratom. I do the powder in the bottom of a small cup, a bit of hot water to mix it up, then cold water after its been mixed up into the water, (because trying to swallow hot kratom powder is a mistake.. trust me), anyway, I chase it with juice. But I mix a half teaspoon of cayenne pepper in with it. It makes it.. hmm whats the word..stronger? Idk, I have a hard time quantifying this one, but I do it with my doses and it helps. Yes, stronger is the word. At least for me. As everyone knows, Kratom is subjective, the effects on a person, and I've found this to be truth with 'potentiators' as well. My bestie takes her turmeric WITH her kratom, and it works wonders she swears. Not me, never did anything at all for me that way.

So I recommend people just try all the ways, and see what works for them, if any at all. Great post, I never thought to let anyone know this on the forums. Great to spread the love and info!!

(oh one more thing, I buy mine from Amazon. It gets auto shipped to me every month, like, 2lbs, because I use it so frequently. I have used stuff from the grocery store, and for me, it all worked the same, for which I was grateful for)

Turmeric as a Kratom Potentiator / Experience enhancer. 6 months 1 week ago #34698

• natures_cure
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder

Laurie wrote: Is the l-citrulline also for potentiating? Is it related to citrus at all? Just asking here before google..

Good question.. I'm not sure if it's related to citrus. I know watermelons contain high amounts of it though.

I noticed that when I take it close to a dose of Kratom, it seems to potentiate it. This is from WebMD:

L-citrulline boosts nitric oxide production in the body. Nitric oxide helps your arteries relax and work better, which improves blood flow throughout your body. This may be helpful for treating or preventing many diseases.

Free 2-day shipping.
$80/kg

Payment Options:
eCheck/ACH
Zelle
Cash App
Google Pay
Apple Pay
Western Union
Wire Transfer
Check
Money Order

Turmeric as a Kratom Potentiator / Experience enhancer. 6 months 1 week ago #34703

• Laurie
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 6215
Thank you so much, Joel. I have a health condition called Raynaud's Syndrome and it’s been flaring up due to this crazy weather. And I’m detoxing off of Chantix (the quit smoking medication). These issues have aggravated my Raynaud's (a blood circulation problem in the extremities).

My condition has improved due to quitting nicotine (I was a chain vaping fool until September). But getting off the Chantix is almost as bad as quitting the nicotine! Shame, too, because it’s a big help for my clinical depression, making green veins last longer ;-)

I’ll have to look into this supplement - I appreciate your posting more about it. Is it fairly benign, no side effects? I’m getting tarred of quitting side effects! Hahahaha!
Laurie

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.051 seconds