09 Mar 2020
We want to welcome everyone to the New I Love Kratom Forum. We're constantly trying to improve the forum for our members. Please take the time to show our approved vendors some love. Check out our approved advertisers as well and feel free to post about your experience. If this is your first time to the site, make sure to register and do your first post in the "Introduce Yourself" section. Also, make sure do check out the "Approved Vendors" section of the forum to find great daily and weekly deals.

We would like to send out a special thanks to all of our advertisers and approved vendors. Be sure to check out their sites and try them out.

UPDATE: Gold Leaf Botanicals is doing a special 10% off and I had posted it incorrectly. That coupon should is now changed to ILKforum15%.

We would like to throw a big thanks out to all the vendors on this forum for being so awesome and a very very special thanks to our Moderators.

~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Read More...
You guessed it! This section is for general discussion that may or may not have anything to do with Kratom.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Taking Chinese cats claw lower tolerance?

Taking Chinese cats claw lower tolerance? 3 months 4 weeks ago #47868

• Babel-17
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2099

Birish wrote: Thank you Babel I ordered some cats claw from link you shared on amazon. It’ll arrive sometime today.

Could both types of Cats Claw be taken, Chinese and Peruvian?
Is it more beneficial to take either cats claw right before bed or before/after dosing?

I'd stick with just the one you ordered. IIRC the other has some uses, but they're limited to some very specific conditions. I see the Cat's Claw as a tonic, so twice a day might be best, at least at first. If trying to keep your servings of Tea to a lower, but still effective, amount, then I'd take the Cat's Claw either an hour or so before them, or at the same time.

Herbals that act as tonics are a bit different than something like caffeine which acts quickly and has a somewhat short half life. Though some of the anti-inflammatory properties of Cat's Claw can be said to last no longer than does a serving of Tea.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Birish

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Babel-17.

Taking Chinese cats claw lower tolerance? 3 months 4 weeks ago #47861

• Birish
  • Birish's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Change is the ONE guarantee in life! Nothing ever stays the same!
  • Thank you received: 14
Thank you Babel I ordered some cats claw from link you shared on amazon. It’ll arrive sometime today.

Could both types of Cats Claw be taken, Chinese and Peruvian?
Is it more beneficial to take either cats claw right before bed or before/after dosing?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Babel-17

Taking Chinese cats claw lower tolerance? 4 months 4 hours ago #47832

• Birish
  • Fresh Boarder
Thank you Babel very helpful! That’s honestly first cats claw review I’ve read that mentioned Kratom on amazon. I’ve searched some cats claw product reviews for keyword “Kratom” in product reviews.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Babel-17

Taking Chinese cats claw lower tolerance? 4 months 10 hours ago #47831

• Babel-17
  • Platinum Boarder
Lol, at seeing the second review listed! Excellent review, well written, but I somehow missed it or forgot about it.

I'll leave the name out, but here it is.

TOP 500 REVIEWER
5.0 out of 5 stars Resets kratom tolerance
Reviewed in the United States on October 5, 2019
Verified Purchase
I heard from a botanical group that this herb at night would lower my tolerance for kratom in the morning, so I decided to try it. And it works! I'm totally full of energy again and pain free when I take my doses of green kratom, and no longer having to mix in the red vein kind to try to bump up its pain relieving properties.

I can't really say anything about this relieving pain... ? Because I take it at night. It doesn't affect my sleep in any way. And it's supposed to boost immunity - something I can use since I have a weak immune system anyway - but I can't really comment on that yet because I haven't been taking it long enough to know if it's causing me to get sick less.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Birish

Taking Chinese cats claw lower tolerance? 4 months 15 hours ago #47824

• Babel-17
  • Platinum Boarder
Tomentosa Uncaria is generally the one people want. Dr. Atkins rated it as being the best herb that he knew of. Some of what makes it up is in Kratom, so it adds to that. I don't see it as helping with tolerance, though it might help in using less Kratom and not noticing that change so much.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uncaria_tomentosa

I'm not a shill for Amazon or NOW, but for a while now they've been offering an excellent deal on the extract, in capsules.

$5.99 for a 120 vegetarian capsules: smile.amazon.com/NOW-Supplements-Cats-Claw-Extract/dp/B0013OXCJI

Edited: I corrected the Amazon link, it was missing some of the end of it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Birish, Insense1

Last edit: by Babel-17.

Taking Chinese cats claw lower tolerance? 4 months 17 hours ago #47818

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Visitor
Shaun from a Fused Flora has some good info on this topic, I’m sure he’ll respond to your question.
I’m also wanting to try CC and see how it goes , Shaun speaks highly about it ! Must be something to it !

Nice to meet you Birish !

www.ilovekratom.com/forum/kratom-discussion/8976-p...fferent#.XjInFiWIaEc

www.ilovekratom.com/forum/kratom-discussion/9034-i...ntiator#.XjIngCWIaEc

Last edit: by Somethingsacredgoinonhere. Reason: Check these out

Taking Chinese cats claw lower tolerance? 4 months 17 hours ago #47817

• Birish
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,

I’ve searched everywhere getting conflicting reports of Chinese cats claw helping lowering tolerance and not Peruvian and vs versa. As well as conflicting info on when to take it before dose, with dose, after dose, or before bed..
I’ve bought some powder of Chinese cats claw and capsules of Peruvian cats claw neither are extracts just regular strength cats claw.
Does anyone have any advice/info on either or both and if so does it help at all with tolerance?
Thank you for any advice/information in advance it’s genuinely appreciated!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Insense1, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Babel-17

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.190 seconds