Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
You guessed it! This section is for general discussion that may or may not have anything to do with Kratom.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Would be super stoked to have more lurkers be members and participate 5 months 2 days ago #47946

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Somethingsacredgoinonhere's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
Hey all!! I always like to see how many members are logged in and how many guests are checking out threads... which has me feeling like we all could benefit from having more folks sharing perspectives and adding to the awesomeness of this great community! So here’s my attempt to welcome all of you “not yet members “ to take the next step ( we won’t bite lol) and join in on the conversations. Any topics not yet covered that your interested in... this is a super safe and welcoming group to bring it up and we’ll all have a good time chatting and finding answers, just think that this would be great !! But no pressure lol !!! Just know your welcomed here any time your ready to join in on the fun !

Brandon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.291 seconds