Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
You guessed it! This section is for general discussion that may or may not have anything to do with Kratom.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

How does Madmax do it? 3 months 2 weeks ago #49394

• BaliDreamzzz
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 178
Asian sweat shops??!?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

How does Madmax do it? 3 months 4 weeks ago #49102

• madmaxnightrider
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Fight for your Right buy Kratom.
  • Thank you received: 4244
Yes I was feeling under the weather that day. Sorry I am not good at explaining my Process. I just do it like Nike does it!:dry:
“I am the madmaxnightrider. I'm a fuel injected suicide machine. I am the rocker, I am the roller, I am the out-of-controller!”
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

How does Madmax do it? 3 months 4 weeks ago #49099

• smoothc
  • smoothc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 247
Thanks MadMax I appreciate your response. Not as long winded as I imagined but answered my questions...lol
The following user(s) said Thank You: madmaxnightrider, Tiggermanscrat, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

How does Madmax do it? 4 months 3 hours ago #49075

• madmaxnightrider
  • Platinum Boarder

Somethingsacredgoinonhere wrote: We love you broski ! My brother is in the spectrum, one of my favorite people in the whole world !! Smart , super sharp ! And good natured!

Thx for being a bad a$$ brother from another mother B-) >:D (L)

Sorry Brandon just seen this Reply. Thanks for being a Bad A$$ Moderator Bro!B)
“I am the madmaxnightrider. I'm a fuel injected suicide machine. I am the rocker, I am the roller, I am the out-of-controller!”
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

How does Madmax do it? 4 months 4 days ago #48976

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1310
Hey jayisk,

Officially .... this is my second day :-P (L)

I guess I should post a thread and let folks know that .... pretty much learning the ropes, Laurie will help me along the way when ever I need till I’m fluent in mod mode !! But it’s always relieving to know she’s got my back no matter the matter lol...

I feel super stoked to be part of this community for the past 2 years , I love “I love kratom” haha, best darn dang kratom forum this side of the sun B-) in my humble opinion....very honored to be part of the mod squad ...! Is that the name of a movie ?? :-?

So if there’s anything I can do to help with the forum that needs addressing , I hope to help as best as possible!!
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: madmaxnightrider, jayisk, Tiggermanscrat, Babel-17

How does Madmax do it? 4 months 4 days ago #48974

• jayisk
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 625
Hey Somethingsacredgoinonhere just noticed the Moderator title under your username.

How long have you been doing this??
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

How does Madmax do it? 4 months 4 days ago #48973

• Pizza and kratom ?
We love you broski ! My brother is in the spectrum, one of my favorite people in the whole world !! Smart , super sharp ! And good natured!

Thx for being a bad a$$ brother from another mother B-) >:D (L)
The following user(s) said Thank You: madmaxnightrider, Tiggermanscrat

How does Madmax do it? 4 months 6 days ago #48915

• madmaxnightrider
  • Platinum Boarder
That's a Tricky Question Smoothc.:-? I would say that the Words I use to Describe each Strain are thought out beforehand while I'm feeling the effects of each strain & trying to think of the best way to describe each strain as in detail as possible. So I guess the words just pop in my Head while I'm Reviewing Strains.

Now the Tolerance. I just basically keep a Very Strict Rule as to Never go over 5 Grams per Dosage. My usual Dosage is around 3 grams I would say. I keep in good shape & eat right. That's probably the best way to keep your Tolerance from getting too high. I am the same Exact Weight as when I was 16 years old & I am 35 years old now but the downside is I am on the ASD Scale which is Autism Spectrum Scale. So you can Call me the Kratom Rain Man. Yea Yea I Know All About Kratom Yea Yea!:silly:

I also have OCD. So whatever I do, I do it 100% or Not at all. I have Tremendous Social Limitations because of me being on the ASD Scale but I am on the Lower End. So Mostly I have Social Interaction Problems with People face to face. I guess that's why I'm better Online than in Person because I don't have to look at anybody in the Eyes. I also have a Ton of other Problems that I won't Mention. So that's Basically it I Guess. I'm The Kratom Rain Man! :huh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: smoothc, Tiggermanscrat, Babel-17, CanadianTW, Richard65, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

How does Madmax do it? 4 months 6 days ago #48910

• Pizza and kratom ?
Here’s the way my view has been shaping out ..
Strain names don’t mean squat lol, but the diff alk profile distinguishes what we call strain or variety/ batches that have diff levels of pain relief versus energy versus moodlift and so on ..

What we term as white tends to be a more stimulating strain , not quite as much pain relief and can possess exceptional moodlift .... some can be edgy or jittery .. lately I’ve had exceptional whites with great pain relief ... diff vendors.. diff batches all great and impressive ,,, really comes down to ....among other factors ... the drying method and maturity ... location and season ... same tree diff drying method .. =variation of effects ...

Just how I’m seeing it ... I’m sure others have diff views and some see it the same way ... Shaun from Fused Flora broke it down beautifully in a recent thread ....I’ll look for it and post the link...

Most kratom if not all have the same characteristics but have strengths in varied areas ... more stimulating... more relaxing ... more mood lift ... more anti anxiety.... and such .
I love batches that are more well rounded in all of these traits and not lacking potency in any of them .. those for me are special...

I really feel that the less you take amount wise per dose and frequency of dose.. the more you can discern the subtle and not so subtle attributes ...

I’ve had fast reds and sedating reds ... fast whites and relaxing whites .. well rounded greens, fast greens , sedating greens ...

All leads me to think the alk profiles based on numerous factors is what it all comes down to.. .....personal chemistry/metabolism that changes day to day lol,,,. Tolerance.... sensitivity... So many factors hahah.... makes the riddle even that much intriguing when you gain consistency of benefits .... ive started out with taking 1Tbs per dose 3-4 x a day ... then 2tsp 4-5x a day ... now I’m shifting towards 1-1/2 tsp 3-4x a day ..

The tricky thing is really excepting the less is more equation..... once the mind excepts that , the body can reap the benefits more efficiently and consistently... pretty friggen cool!!!!!!!’

Anyways. Sorry for the rant .... or am I !? Lol

I love kratom and dig all the factors at play ..one thing remains the same no matter how one looks at it ( imo).. quality kratom is quality kratom .. how to best utilize it based on all the variables I feel is the art/science / decoding of honing it all in the best way to get the most out of it ...

Rant over
B-) :-bd (L) :) =D> :-? (L)

I love kratom .... life is better with kratom ... pizza and kratom anyone ??!!!

Much love !!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: madmaxnightrider, smoothc, Tiggermanscrat, Richard65

Last edit: by Somethingsacredgoinonhere. Reason: Just cause !!!!!

How does Madmax do it? 4 months 6 days ago #48907

• CanadianTW
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 306
It made me laugh to read the title of this post Smoothc! Because i have been wondering the same haha.

I feel like Babel on this one. Although i did see a difference at first, now i can barely distinguish between a white and a red. But recently, like 3 weeks, i reduced my intake from 24 GPD to 16 GPD and im starting to feel the other effects again, i think. Still works great for pain
The following user(s) said Thank You: smoothc, Tiggermanscrat, Richard65

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.249 seconds