Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
You guessed it! This section is for general discussion that may or may not have anything to do with Kratom.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

BIG grain of salt, but Laura Ingraham had a guest on talking about chloroquine 3 months 1 week ago #49354

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 8765
Oh yeah. The last virus I had was GNARLY and only 2 or so months ago. It lasted 3 weeks and I could not lift my arm without a struggle. Weirdest sensation I had experienced with a virus. It was not 2 weeks or 2 and a half weeks. A solid 3. Of note for this topic was that I was self quarantined with the pugs the entire time and for over a week, I could not use kratom. It just wasn’t “worth the effort” in some weird way. As I gradually improved, Hirsuta was more desirable and ONLY once per day for a few more days.

I was so disappointed in how impatient everyone was with me. “You’re STILL too sick?”

On the up side, I had the lowest tolerance in quite some time during the final few days and that was VERY NICE.

Wishing everyone safety and health.
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, Babel-17

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

BIG grain of salt, but Laura Ingraham had a guest on talking about chloroquine 3 months 1 week ago #49353

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 8765
I got some Betel root powder! Supposedly good for the immune system. Definitely like kratom only no noticeable benefits. Also a diuretic, so electrolytes are going fast! I was surprised to find some with all of the hoarding!

I have not seen FAUX NEWS once since my divorce and the next boyfriend was very brief because he was “one of them”, too". I “lost” my husband to FOX NEWS. We’d probably still be married if they hadn’t taken him to their spacecraft. I must admit, the ex husband has enough TP to keep the city stocked for a few days. I’m sure he’s not sparing a square.

I’ve been busier than ever trying to be of help with 12 step meetings and learning how to do them online, on conference calls and in person > outside with at least 6 ft in between us. All this week while cleaning and stocking provisions. I really wished I had the Babel-17 selection for this challenging time. ;-)

I have missed you all so much already! Please take extra precautions to get through this! I can’t believe there are no masks when a few months ago they were everywhere and I even had one hanging on the radio dial in my car.

Virtual hugs all around!
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, Babel-17

BIG grain of salt, but Laura Ingraham had a guest on talking about chloroquine 3 months 2 weeks ago #49301

• Nan70
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3917
Kratom is known to have anti malaria properties but I am not sure which alkaloid/s.
Possible it works in a similar way of chloroquine.
My daughter takes Hydroxychloroquine (Plaquenil) to help treat lupus I just told her to refill or early refill her prescription.

Alkaloids-
www.kratomscience.com/mitragyna-speciosa-kratom-alkaloids-effects/

kaybotanicals.com/kratom-alkaloids/

How did I miss this movie(and the Stephen King book)lol. I am a fan of end of world genre movies.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCns4w3GA9A

edit(bad reviews I watched the youube spoiler plot)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, Babel-17

Last edit: by Nan70.

BIG grain of salt, but Laura Ingraham had a guest on talking about chloroquine 3 months 2 weeks ago #49295

• Tiggermanscrat
  • Platinum Boarder
  • AKA Don
  • Thank you received: 2037
"Stay leafed everyone"

I like that phrase. :lol:
My Grandkids say I’m a cuckoo head. ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Babel-17

BIG grain of salt, but Laura Ingraham had a guest on talking about chloroquine 3 months 2 weeks ago #49282

• CanadianTW
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 306
Thanks for setting the record straight about the chloroquine, i had read the article when it came out but didn't catch the difference between what was actually written and the interpretation that was suggested in the viral posts that shared it. I like my science straight. I might also go the mag-zinc-netflix way for a couple weeks, my roomate got a call from the government telling her to stay home for two weeks. Its funny how they phrased it, she was forced to voluntarily quarantine herself. So from what i understand she was exposed to people that had it and they made sure she stayed home without going back to work to pick up her stuff. Im dosing 15gpd now and will annectodally report if i got it or not after this.

Stay leafed everyone
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, Babel-17

BIG grain of salt, but Laura Ingraham had a guest on talking about chloroquine 3 months 2 weeks ago #49237

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1275
Without sounding to much of a conspiracy theorist, chances of a major distraction while implementing this 5g .. :-? Could very well be some truth to that !

Hope everyone is safe and feeling loved up, the tension is so thick you can swim in it ! Remember to breathe and stretch and move around a bit ... cabin fever is not good medicine,,, I pray this passes sooner than not!

Great to see you Nan, I watched Hunters , and the Watchmen series .... I’m into the whole super hero type of shows , thought it was pretty good ! Hunters was pretty good as well, quite a twist on the end of the last show!

Take good care everyone >:D (L)
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Nan70, Tiggermanscrat, Babel-17, CanadianTW

BIG grain of salt, but Laura Ingraham had a guest on talking about chloroquine 3 months 2 weeks ago #49234

• Nan70
  • Platinum Boarder
My Bioflavonoids supplement has 100mg of Rutin powder.
Glad for the heads up about zinc I was considering it but I have a diet that includes legumes,seeds, and other zinc sources even though there is some lack of nutrients in our food in general I usually have a sense of what my body is lacking from my diet.
Wondering how much C intake is overboard though,
I am trying to focus on cell protection because first I have bad feeling about 5g roll out.
Second if this virus is out there lurking, I believe I had it already late December and January still feel my defenses are down.

Okay here is my 5 g worries interesting stuff on this site take from it what you want.

5 G ( I am super curious that the first 5 g roll outs were in China,South Korea, Italy and France but I still believe they also sent this virus around)
5g-emf.com/dr-thomas-cowan-m-d-hypothesizes-that-c...ViTwr_1PtdIp42ktxHlk
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, Babel-17, CanadianTW, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

BIG grain of salt, but Laura Ingraham had a guest on talking about chloroquine 3 months 2 weeks ago #49233

• Babel-17
  • Babel-17's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2191
Vitamin C (and bioflavonoids) and Zinc, just don't overdo the zinc. You only need the recommended amount.

www.doctorshealthpress.com/food-and-nutrition-arti...elp-with-infections/

I get mine through this: smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B005MJTUEG

Edit: I take Magnesium and Selenium separately, and Calcium if I'm not eating a lot of cheese.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, CanadianTW

Last edit: by Babel-17.

BIG grain of salt, but Laura Ingraham had a guest on talking about chloroquine 3 months 2 weeks ago #49230

• Nan70
  • Platinum Boarder
(Okay I have to admit I have been watching Fox news too :whistle: ) don't tell people. *disclaimer all cable news network are pieces of crap*

I ordered - Citrus Bioflavonoids 700mg, Supports Immune System*, Cell Defense*

Don't ask me about 5g roll out and this virus I am becoming more and more suspicious

Hi guys out of my slump and now into a forced coronastaycation.(city shut down I am fine) 2 days no work and I am bored out of my mind.

Westworld is back So I am doing my scyfy shows together- Netflix- Lost in Space, next will be Altered carbon

I am thinking about FX/Hulu DEVS.

Open to suggestions.

Best to you guys hope everyone is well
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, Babel-17, CanadianTW, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

BIG grain of salt, but Laura Ingraham had a guest on talking about chloroquine 3 months 2 weeks ago #49229

• Tiggermanscrat
  • Platinum Boarder
  • AKA Don
  • Thank you received: 2037
I recently read this article which states that kratom actually doesn't have chloroquine in it. Apparently Dr Usman, from Indonesia, didn't say that it did.

www.kratomscience.com/2020/03/16/no-evidence-krato...t-our-immune-system/

"Dr. Usman’s guess is that since the atomic structure of certain kratom alkaloids is similar to that of chloroquine, it may have similar effects." :-?

I wonder if there is going to be a big run on the chloroquine pills going on now after that TV segment. :woohoo:

I've been watching the short run series "Almost Human" I liked Karl Urban in Star Trek and The Lord of the Rings. :-bd
I don't watch a lot of TV or movies so it is taking longer than the actual series for me to get through it. lol
My Grandkids say I’m a cuckoo head. ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Babel-17, CanadianTW, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.225 seconds