Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
You guessed it! This section is for general discussion that may or may not have anything to do with Kratom.

TOPIC:

COVID lock down measures, are we causing more harm on a population 6 months 4 weeks ago #49605

• Robie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1392
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

COVID lock down measures, are we causing more harm on a population 6 months 4 weeks ago #49604

• Robie
  • Platinum Boarder
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

COVID lock down measures, are we causing more harm on a population 6 months 4 weeks ago #49569

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 9076
Some viruses remain dormant for lifetime, so it’s not exactly SHOCKING (thanks gawd). I wouldn’t be surprised to find positive test results in those recovered from having symptoms. Like our future POTUS notes, this thing takes time and patience is necessary. I suspect that the virus takes more than a month to clear, if at all. Time will tell.

Courtesy out in the world is being learned, which is nice. So many people were lacking common courtesy prior to this. People are LEARNING and it’s REALLY APPRECIATED while we are all a bit more stressed out.

I have been needing more rest between tasks lately. Like busy and fine all day, then insomnia, followed by 22 hours of sleep.

It’s really stressful to have to make a life and death decision about whether to get a few groceries. It’s taking some time for my Mom to catch on, but she’s making me a list now!

People smile (if not wearing a medical mask).

Hope everyone is getting outdoors for sanity purposes. I’m prone to isolation already, having been battling depression since forever. The same suggestions now require to ALL PEOPLE to try to get 10-20 minutes out in the sunshine, eat right, etc..

Wishing everyone wellness and know you are loved.
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, Robie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

COVID lock down measures, are we causing more harm on a population 6 months 4 weeks ago #49568

• Robie
  • Platinum Boarder
Good morning everyone. I sure hope all are well? Howdy Don. I was reading an article my doctor showed me way back in the middle of January. There was concern about the relapse at the beginning of the year. This virus is a slow burner. I am reading various articles that medicine is close to coming up with a vaccine. And I have skeptical feelings about that. I try and apply rational thought to this and the question remains: a vaccine for which mutation? But I'm not a virologist. It's a dadgum mess no matter how you slice it.

I hope everyone the best. And all this saddens me to no end. Be blessed all,

Robie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat

COVID lock down measures, are we causing more harm on a population 6 months 4 weeks ago #49567

• Tiggermanscrat
  • Platinum Boarder
  • AKA Don
  • Thank you received: 2045
I don't mean to scare anyone (that's why I don't post my pic lol) but has anyone else seen this latest about people being re-infected with the virus? :-?

weather.com/en-IN/india/coronavirus/news/2020-03-2...-wuhan-test-positive
My Grandkids say I’m a cuckoo head. ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Robie

COVID lock down measures, are we causing more harm on a population 7 months 1 day ago #49524

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 9076
Dear Jayisk,
You sure have been tested and survive. Your poor wife - I am so glad she has you to assure her that none of this is her fault and y’all are gifts to our society! Wishing your daughter and wife a speedy recovery. Unfortunately, my research is the same as Robie’s meaning we ALL must get it and survive to become immune. The trick is to not get it all at the same time! Mom and I are holed up to make sure everyone else has been adequately cared for before I allow Mom past the porch. She never liked going out until this! Haha This thing comes in peaks and waves depending on how we let our guard down. It’s going to be back in full force during the holidays, so prepare for a new lifestyle in the longer term.

You have family here, too, Jayisk. Many prayers.

Thank you for the link, dear link lady Nan70.

The best medicine is seeing y’all posting (and Michelle373 stopped in...that was fun,!)

Please keep us posted as you’re able, Jayisk.
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: jayisk, Tiggermanscrat, Robie

Last edit: by Laurie.

COVID lock down measures, are we causing more harm on a population 7 months 1 day ago #49521

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Away
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 2015
Brother Jayisk!

My heart goes out to you man . Sending you and fam the best bubble of goodness your way !! Your daughter , sweetie and
Mr jayisk will be in my prayers brother . Please know just how strong our bodies are , love them up and pump them full of vit C and any safe and good immune strengthening herbs you can ... echinacea, goldenseal .. nutrient dense soups
(chicken and vegetable broth )which are always easier for the body to assimilate than solid food ... can get more goodies out of soup, guess that’s why a lot of people go for soup when sick :-?
we are here for you Jayisk .. and all will send your fam the absolute best healing energy there is .
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, jayisk, Tiggermanscrat, Robie

COVID lock down measures, are we causing more harm on a population 7 months 2 days ago #49507

• Tiggermanscrat
  • Platinum Boarder
  • AKA Don
  • Thank you received: 2045
Jayisk,
Our prayers of healing for your wife and daughter are being lifted to God.
We also pray for peace, comfort, and hope for all of you.
Don and Liz. >:D :x
My Grandkids say I’m a cuckoo head. ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, jayisk, Robie

COVID lock down measures, are we causing more harm on a population 7 months 2 days ago #49493

• Nan70
  • Nan70's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4051
Oh no Jayisk, well wishes to your family. Stay calm. Do not use ibrophen. Make them as comfortable as possible.
Soups and hot liquids nothing cold or dairy. If you have a humidifier set it up in the room for them.
Rubbing alcohol, windex, wipes are all good to clean around the house.
Hoping the best and it doesn't spread and your Daughter tests negative.
I am a state over, Pa. feel the mayor and governor are doing what they should.

Robie you have a gift of words and wisdom, I am glad you are back here posting with the fam.

Everyone turn off the TV for awhile, get away from the internet, get outside and connect with nature, its spring, birds and bees are busy and say a prayer of healing for everyone
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, jayisk, Tiggermanscrat, Robie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Last edit: by Nan70.

COVID lock down measures, are we causing more harm on a population 7 months 2 days ago #49492

• Robie
  • Platinum Boarder
I'm so very sorry to hear this jayisk. I'm praying for you. And everyone. I'm hoping it all works out for you and yours. Again. I'm so very sorry to hear this. If I knew how to help I would do it for you. I'm afraid that all I can realistically offer is my prayers and my hope.

Be blessed,

Robie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, jayisk, Tiggermanscrat, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.153 seconds