Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
You guessed it! This section is for general discussion that may or may not have anything to do with Kratom.

TOPIC:

COVID lock down measures, are we causing more harm on a population 2 months 2 weeks ago #49841

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4043
aww nan, that sounds awful! I might not drink much, but take it away, that's just cruel! if you weren't so far id smuggle you a bottle!

weathers going to be so nice were cooking steaks on the grill with double stuffed broccoli potatoes and grilled vegetables. I made an Italian egg/ meat pie to make things a little traditional.

happy easter to you too. ii hope you are well and you and the hubby aren't completely f'ed with this whole situation we are all in.

I have an unused container of Lysol double sided wipes as my ace in the hole.. lol
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

COVID lock down measures, are we causing more harm on a population 2 months 2 weeks ago #49835

• Nan70
  • Nan70's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3917
I'm trading Charmin ultra strong jumbo rolls for whiskey and not Evan James, or Red label. lol, Pa has a prohibition going on closed all liquor stores and also online, then opened it up to limited access its like playing the lottery

Bring on the zombies, I don't have anything they want anyway;

Happy Easter to all who are going socially distance celebrate, we have a leg of lamb ready to cook.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, michele373

COVID lock down measures, are we causing more harm on a population 2 months 2 weeks ago #49834

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4043
haha laurie!

no anything BUT fox news! I scared! :ohmy: :huh:

you listen to them buy ammo, its the zombie apocalypse! :woohoo:

I hope you and mom are good. anyone need toilet paper im selling on ebay for 50 a roll.. lol j/k
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

COVID lock down measures, are we causing more harm on a population 2 months 2 weeks ago #49829

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 8745
Nan70! I feel so DIRTY for laughing at this post!

Mom has a saying about going in a hospital feet first...I can’t remember, but I’m sure this crowd knows...I’m not waking her from a nap! I haven’t had the house to myself (while awake) in a long time...LOL (I’m teasing because I know she’s fine, snoring a bit).

Martial law and guns a blazin is what my ex husband is expecting. FOX NEWS tuned in for instructions from the ultimate authority!
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: michele373, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

COVID lock down measures, are we causing more harm on a population 2 months 2 weeks ago #49827

• Nan70
  • Nan70's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3917
Dr.Z new video- "american health care has the worst outcome for the most amount of money"
and this classic correct comment
"Stay away from healthcare if you want to live a long and healthy life."

www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=13&v=_WqtBb9lVxo&feature=emb_logo
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

COVID lock down measures, are we causing more harm on a population 3 months 11 hours ago #49621

• Tiggermanscrat
  • Platinum Boarder
  • AKA Don
  • Thank you received: 2037
Hey Robie an Laurie :-h >:D
I just finished my day working in the basement. Yay. And I don't have to drive to get home. :-bd
I like being able to go upstairs anytime I want to and see my babe. :x
Liz is making dinner for us. Baked chicken an potatoes . Yumm :)
My Grandkids say I’m a cuckoo head. ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Robie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

COVID lock down measures, are we causing more harm on a population 3 months 12 hours ago #49620

• Robie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1392

Laurie wrote: Thank you for checking in. Daily welfare checks are helpful, lol

Absolutely!! Spiritual stimulus packages!!! It's always a joy Laurie.

Be blessed,

Robie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

COVID lock down measures, are we causing more harm on a population 3 months 12 hours ago #49619

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 8745
Thank you for checking in. Daily welfare checks are helpful, lol
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, Robie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

COVID lock down measures, are we causing more harm on a population 3 months 17 hours ago #49607

• Robie
  • Platinum Boarder
Good morning everyone!!! I just wanted to say hello! I hope everyone is happy and healthy and those whom are feeling ill? I'm hoping you get better soon! Just keep "Holding On".

Be blessed,

Robie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

COVID lock down measures, are we causing more harm on a population 3 months 17 hours ago #49606

• Robie
  • Platinum Boarder

Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.325 seconds