Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/line0019/public_html/libraries/src/Cache/CacheController.php:182) in /home/line0019/public_html/plugins/system/jch_optimize/platform/cache.php on line 200
COVID lock down measures, are we causing more harm on a population - Kratom Community Forum - Kratom Forum
09 Mar 2020
We want to welcome everyone to the New I Love Kratom Forum. We're constantly trying to improve the forum for our members. Please take the time to show our approved vendors some love. Check out our approved advertisers as well and feel free to post about your experience. If this is your first time to the site, make sure to register and do your first post in the "Introduce Yourself" section. Also, make sure do check out the "Approved Vendors" section of the forum to find great daily and weekly deals.

We would like to send out a special thanks to all of our advertisers and approved vendors. Be sure to check out their sites and try them out.

UPDATE: Gold Leaf Botanicals is doing a special 10% off and I had posted it incorrectly. That coupon should is now changed to ILKforum15%.

We would like to throw a big thanks out to all the vendors on this forum for being so awesome and a very very special thanks to our Moderators.

~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Read More...
You guessed it! This section is for general discussion that may or may not have anything to do with Kratom.

TOPIC: COVID lock down measures, are we causing more harm on a population

COVID lock down measures, are we causing more harm on a population 13 hours ago #49621

• Tiggermanscrat
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • AKA Don
  • Thank you received: 1968
Hey Robie an Laurie :-h >:D
I just finished my day working in the basement. Yay. And I don't have to drive to get home. :-bd
I like being able to go upstairs anytime I want to and see my babe. :x
Liz is making dinner for us. Baked chicken an potatoes . Yumm :)
My Grandkids say I’m a cuckoo head. ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Robie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

COVID lock down measures, are we causing more harm on a population 13 hours 38 minutes ago #49620

• Robie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1270

Laurie wrote: Thank you for checking in. Daily welfare checks are helpful, lol

Absolutely!! Spiritual stimulus packages!!! It's always a joy Laurie.

Be blessed,

Robie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat

COVID lock down measures, are we causing more harm on a population 13 hours 50 minutes ago #49619

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 8485
Thank you for checking in. Daily welfare checks are helpful, lol
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, Robie

COVID lock down measures, are we causing more harm on a population 18 hours 29 minutes ago #49607

• Robie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Good morning everyone!!! I just wanted to say hello! I hope everyone is happy and healthy and those whom are feeling ill? I'm hoping you get better soon! Just keep "Holding On".

Be blessed,

Robie

COVID lock down measures, are we causing more harm on a population 18 hours 31 minutes ago #49606

• Robie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

COVID lock down measures, are we causing more harm on a population 18 hours 33 minutes ago #49605

• Robie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

COVID lock down measures, are we causing more harm on a population 18 hours 36 minutes ago #49604

• Robie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

COVID lock down measures, are we causing more harm on a population 2 days 12 hours ago #49569

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 8485
Some viruses remain dormant for lifetime, so it’s not exactly SHOCKING (thanks gawd). I wouldn’t be surprised to find positive test results in those recovered from having symptoms. Like our future POTUS notes, this thing takes time and patience is necessary. I suspect that the virus takes more than a month to clear, if at all. Time will tell.

Courtesy out in the world is being learned, which is nice. So many people were lacking common courtesy prior to this. People are LEARNING and it’s REALLY APPRECIATED while we are all a bit more stressed out.

I have been needing more rest between tasks lately. Like busy and fine all day, then insomnia, followed by 22 hours of sleep.

It’s really stressful to have to make a life and death decision about whether to get a few groceries. It’s taking some time for my Mom to catch on, but she’s making me a list now!

People smile (if not wearing a medical mask).

Hope everyone is getting outdoors for sanity purposes. I’m prone to isolation already, having been battling depression since forever. The same suggestions now require to ALL PEOPLE to try to get 10-20 minutes out in the sunshine, eat right, etc..

Wishing everyone wellness and know you are loved.
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, Robie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

COVID lock down measures, are we causing more harm on a population 2 days 17 hours ago #49568

• Robie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Good morning everyone. I sure hope all are well? Howdy Don. I was reading an article my doctor showed me way back in the middle of January. There was concern about the relapse at the beginning of the year. This virus is a slow burner. I am reading various articles that medicine is close to coming up with a vaccine. And I have skeptical feelings about that. I try and apply rational thought to this and the question remains: a vaccine for which mutation? But I'm not a virologist. It's a dadgum mess no matter how you slice it.

I hope everyone the best. And all this saddens me to no end. Be blessed all,

Robie

COVID lock down measures, are we causing more harm on a population 2 days 21 hours ago #49567

• Tiggermanscrat
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • AKA Don
  • Thank you received: 1968
I don't mean to scare anyone (that's why I don't post my pic lol) but has anyone else seen this latest about people being re-infected with the virus? :-?

weather.com/en-IN/india/coronavirus/news/2020-03-2...-wuhan-test-positive
My Grandkids say I’m a cuckoo head. ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Robie

Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.555 seconds