09 Mar 2020
We want to welcome everyone to the New I Love Kratom Forum. We're constantly trying to improve the forum for our members. Please take the time to show our approved vendors some love. Check out our approved advertisers as well and feel free to post about your experience. If this is your first time to the site, make sure to register and do your first post in the "Introduce Yourself" section. Also, make sure do check out the "Approved Vendors" section of the forum to find great daily and weekly deals.

We would like to send out a special thanks to all of our advertisers and approved vendors. Be sure to check out their sites and try them out.

UPDATE: Gold Leaf Botanicals is doing a special 10% off and I had posted it incorrectly. That coupon should is now changed to ILKforum15%.

We would like to throw a big thanks out to all the vendors on this forum for being so awesome and a very very special thanks to our Moderators.

~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Read More...
You guessed it! This section is for general discussion that may or may not have anything to do with Kratom.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Theories A-Z Down the Rabbit hole and back

Theories A-Z Down the Rabbit hole and back 2 months 1 week ago #49413

• Nan70
  • Nan70's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3859
They ingested the additive found in fish tank cleaners.Somehow google let them down for them to find themselves in a aquarium store buying the "cure".
So weird.
hydroxychloroquine I believe is dosed by weigh so people do not try to self medicate or buy from a pet store.
:sick: :sick: :sick: :woohoo: :ohmy:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, Robie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Theories A-Z Down the Rabbit hole and back 2 months 1 week ago #49405

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 8700
Did you see the news on twitter about a husband and wife hospitalized from ingesting chloroquine! They said they believed Trump and I guess they were going to save the planet after being cured?!
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, Robie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Theories A-Z Down the Rabbit hole and back 2 months 1 week ago #49388

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1058
Good morning Nan,

This 5g thing perfectly coincides the corona virus , interesting to say the least !!! I’ll try and dig up a YouTube vid about the possible connections , but the def shadyness I talked about .... I wouldn’t be shocked at all if that’s the reason for your ears ringing ... this could be technology that makes us all sick ! But in the name of advancement... Trump signed the bill for this without a sec thought , without a thought at all !! Thx for sharing ... I’ve been having trouble sleeping through out the night lately too... much love for you >:D (L) Nan
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, Robie

Theories A-Z Down the Rabbit hole and back 2 months 1 week ago #49385

• Nan70
  • Nan70's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3859
A steepness night and internet surfing I went down the path of every "theory" that a non sedating Red Strain let me focus on.
I wanted to keep it light hearted
Like this
A- Aliens like in the movie Arrival. They are ready to appear to the "awoke" yadda yadda lead us to make world peace. But then I remember War of the Worlds,V and Under The Skin. Yes they eat us.
B-Bill Gate who can be also C- Cabal, E- Eugenics(The movie Gattaca?), and V- vaccines. B- Bio weaponized viruses
C-COViD-19- Chinese virus
skip to Q- Qanon can also off shoot to T- time travel or a least a way to predict future events- the Q hole is a very deep winding fall.
Z- zpack -Zithromax plus Hydroxychloroquine the treatment for COViD-19 widely used in other countries which had public push back from Dr. Fauci whom was missing from today's press conference hmmmm!

It doesn't matter what is true it matters what we are able to control and some of the above is almost nothing.

This brings me to G- 5 G google the technology and why its most likely bad for everyone's health. I just want to tell anyone who reads this post about what I decided to do.
My chronic condition is spinal arthritis from 2 surgeries but the rest of my health I got under control with better eating ditching prescription medicines and now taking supplement I feel are most beneficial for me.
My only underlying condition is i used to have chronic sinusitis which with better eating had improved over the years.
Before Christmas I had this very bizarre cough, chills, fatigue, violent unproductive, not responsive to any medicine.(corona virus, in December?) Actually Kratom was the only thing that suppressed it.(BTW 5 g had begun roll out in my area) Before this my right ear started ringing and my sinuses had trouble draining. ditching the doctor' s medicine I started using saline spray, a humidifier, and added other supplements. I cannot tackle this tinnitus with anything. What is going on? I back tracked my life my mom passed away(R.I.P miss you) I was under stress. But What else, Comcast upgraded my internet speed no extra charge to something I will never need 300 or something and a new router. Happens to be 5 g capable. I don't have any of this tech in my house but this router they also use to connect hot spots. I have a 5 g thing on a lamp post down my street and there is the larger one feet away from my work in the city.
Now that I am home sitting more hours in front of my upgraded router I started having very bad pain in my left ear. To shorten my story- my husband made me a faraday cage out of a metal screen to place over my router(he might think I am nuts) but this afternoon I researched how to go into admin setting and disable the 5 g on this router.
This is stuff a person with unexplained tinnitus starts to explore. After two days of the faraday cage over my router the pain in my left ear improved a lot. Now that I disabled the 5 g on my router I will see if my tinnitus improves. I feel with 5 g its too hard to avoid. The theory is they are risking everyone's health because of the power of advancing AI technologies.
Thank you guys for hearing me out. Stay well. Best to everyone.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, C.O.B, Tiggermanscrat, Robie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Last edit: by Nan70.
  • Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.314 seconds