09 Mar 2020
We want to welcome everyone to the New I Love Kratom Forum. We're constantly trying to improve the forum for our members. Please take the time to show our approved vendors some love. Check out our approved advertisers as well and feel free to post about your experience. If this is your first time to the site, make sure to register and do your first post in the "Introduce Yourself" section. Also, make sure do check out the "Approved Vendors" section of the forum to find great daily and weekly deals.

We would like to send out a special thanks to all of our advertisers and approved vendors. Be sure to check out their sites and try them out.

UPDATE: Gold Leaf Botanicals is doing a special 10% off and I had posted it incorrectly. That coupon should is now changed to ILKforum15%.

We would like to throw a big thanks out to all the vendors on this forum for being so awesome and a very very special thanks to our Moderators.

~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Read More...
You guessed it! This section is for general discussion that may or may not have anything to do with Kratom.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Account Deleted?

Account Deleted? 2 months 2 days ago #49550

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1055
Good morning frack00n,

I’m very sorry that this happened to you,
Unfortunately this same thing happened with 2 other members that I’m aware of , me included !

There was a glitch in the ILK server where for whatever reason a few accounts were seen as “IDK” .... spam or something.. even though that wasn’t the case at all.

You were not banned , you’d have been given a warning or would’ve needed to do something pretty bad that warranted a removal of your account ...This info would be sent to you if that was the case .

Another thing is we’ve been working out some bugs on this server along with a general revamping and rebooting to create a smoother running forum ... in the process, it’s possible that your account was for what ever reason lost or let go of ... very frustrating... I get it !

I’m happy you were able to register again, and I’ll let the administrators know about this .

Welcome back and hope this situation was limited to only the few that accounts that I’m aware of .....

Thank you for bringing this to our attention !!

Brandon
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, Tiggermanscrat, Babel-17

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Somethingsacredgoinonhere. Reason: Love and kratom , the love for kratom lol

Account Deleted? 2 months 2 days ago #49546

• frack00n
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
I went to sign in and check out new vendors to try and my account was deleted! I was able to get my old username back and everything but has that happened to anyone else? I was active recently and don't think I offended anyone so I don't know why an account deletion was warranted...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.235 seconds