Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
You guessed it! This section is for general discussion that may or may not have anything to do with Kratom.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

I'm Finally Back 2 months 4 weeks ago #51556

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 2014
Nice one Babel!
Life is better with kratom !

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

I'm Finally Back 2 months 4 weeks ago #51554

• Babel-17
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2540
Testing to see if adding in attachments works.

Edit: Not yet, lol!

Edit 2: Testing another way, by adding a link.

Edit 3: One more time.

Edit 4: OK, that worked. I used postimages.org/ . It's free, with no ads, and I used their feature of providing a "Hotlink for forums:" when I look at my uploads and click on "Share" for them. That offers lots of ways to share links to my uploaded images.

Last edit: by Babel-17.

I'm Finally Back 3 months 3 hours ago #51548

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 2014

bomalley wrote: I am trying to figure out how to attach or insert a picture but it just will not work.

Is that due to some of the changes?

I’d say yes and yes ... there’s a list of adjustments that are needing to be remedied... and hopefully sooner than not , sorry about that , but it will be addressed ; lots of little and not so little areas that are in need of love and fixing , hope you are doing well..!!..!!..
Life is better with kratom !

I'm Finally Back 3 months 6 hours ago #51545

• Inland Botanicals
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 416
So glad to see you're back! Things are about the same here, just with the added bonus of Covid stress :unsure: Idaho has somehow become quite the hotspot so we pretty much go to work and home
The following user(s) said Thank You: Somethingsacredgoinonhere

I'm Finally Back 3 months 1 week ago #51415

• madmaxnightrider
  • madmaxnightrider's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Fight for your Rights to Use Kratom.
  • Thank you received: 4335
Probably is due to the Changes because I can't send any PM's. I have tried several times. No big deal. Welcome Back Bev. You are so Knowledgeable about Health Problems because of your Background. We need someone like you on this Forum with all your Wisdom.:-? I Love the New Look & Feel of ILK. I can Imagine it's a lot of work testing & getting it right.
Life Is Like Teaching Sanskrit To A Pony.
Intelligence is like a river. The deeper it is... the less noise it makes.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Last edit: by madmaxnightrider.

I'm Finally Back 3 months 2 weeks ago #51409

• bomalley
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3793
I am trying to figure out how to attach or insert a picture but it just will not work.

Is that due to some of the changes?
BEV

"Fewer faces and more spaces"

The following user(s) said Thank You: madmaxnightrider, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

I'm Finally Back 3 months 2 weeks ago #51407

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 9075
Welcome Back! We are also busy and I am not online here much. We are doing a reversal of direction and heading back to phases 1 and 2. Not fun. Stop, no Go, no...STOP, etc
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: madmaxnightrider, michele373, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

I'm Finally Back 3 months 2 weeks ago #51406

• bomalley
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3793
I would have thought that I would have been MORE active on this forum during lockdown but that has not been the case.

I withdrew from EVERYTHING!

But we are back up and running now with phase 3 of re-opening so I am getting out more and I am back to all my therapies and appointments. I NEVER thought I would be so glad to get out of the house!
BEV

"Fewer faces and more spaces"

The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, madmaxnightrider, michele373, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Last edit: by bomalley.

I'm Finally Back 3 months 2 weeks ago #51363

• madmaxnightrider
  • Platinum Boarder
Hey Rob sounds like you are doing great. Your Business is growing with Enhanced Products, CBD Line, CC Processing & Clean Room. Your Products & Service have always been good. Take Care
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, michele373, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

I'm Finally Back 3 months 2 weeks ago #51362

• madmaxnightrider
  • Platinum Boarder

michele373 wrote: hey marcus!

so glad to have you back. not the same without you here. yeah this virus is crazier than me! it seems things did a flip, my area was the hot spot, and now dwindled, but you cant MAKE people not travel or cross state borders. so its all nuts. i only left the house when i absolutely had to. i gave blood last week and officially negative and with no antibodies. had to make sure I wasn't asymptomatic for the safety of me working, and with family of course. but we are still weary and not going to any pool parties and such. even if we want to. and of course no traditional gatherings any time soon!

You are doing the Correct thing Michele. Now if everybody would do that then it would flatten the curve like Europe has. I think the problem is there are a lot of people going out without PPE on & going out when it's unnecessary like to the beach or to a bar. Did you know that the Sand on the Beach has up to 10 Times the Bacteria that's in the Surrounding Water. So hard when you are Fighting an Invisible Enemy like Corona.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, michele373, Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.187 seconds