Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
You guessed it! This section is for general discussion that may or may not have anything to do with Kratom.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

I'm Finally Back 3 months 1 week ago #51361

• INSENSE3
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 196
Also.

InSense has some new enhanced products that only increase MIT and no increase of 7-ohm! Very clean and light...Then there’s the ULTRA enhanced! Yet more MIT.... !

And there’s an all new CBD line!

AND ... cc processing!

And the clean room is almost completed! And and and...

Good to know you are safe and well. Hope your loved ones are managing well and everyone is healthy. Great to see you posting!

INSENSE3
The following user(s) said Thank You: madmaxnightrider, michele373, Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

I'm Finally Back 3 months 1 week ago #51353

• Insense1
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1935
Hi madmaxnightrider,
Many here have missed you....

Good to see you back brother!

How have you been?

Great i hope.... but you never know with all this covid stuff going on lately.

We have some great new additions and changes that we have been working hard on....
Like... In Sense Botanicals now takes credit cards onsite!
As....In Sense Botanicals!

Wow that was a challenge, but we made it!

I will see what i can do about getting you a few samples of some of our newer products

Thanks madmaxnightrider for being here... many need your help and advice.

Kratom on brother!

Insense1
Rob
530-644-0456 office
916-201-0454 cell
goldleafbotanicals.net
insensebotanicals.com
:-)

The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, madmaxnightrider, michele373, Babel-17, INSENSE3, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

I'm Finally Back 3 months 1 week ago #51351

• Babel-17
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2522
Good to see you around again! I've been managing OK during this pandemic, and I look forward to you posting more of your insights into Kratom.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, madmaxnightrider, Insense1, michele373, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

I'm Finally Back 3 months 1 week ago #51350

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4401
hey marcus!

so glad to have you back. not the same without you here. yeah this virus is crazier than me! it seems things did a flip, my area was the hotspot, and now dwindled, but you cant MAKE people not travel or cross state borders. so its all nuts. i only left the house when i absolutely had to. i gave blood last week and officially negative and with no antibodies. had to make sure i wasnt asymptomatic for the safety of me working, and with family of course. but we are still weary and not going to any pool parties and such. even if we want to. and of course no traditional gatherings any time soon!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, madmaxnightrider, Insense1

I'm Finally Back 3 months 1 week ago #51347

• madmaxnightrider
  • madmaxnightrider's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Fight for your Rights to Use Kratom.
  • Thank you received: 4334
Thanks so much Nan - Brandon - Pat - Laurie.>:D I really missed being on the Forum. It's like I was without my Family for 5 Munts! Hope everybody is getting by in this Time of Need.

Had a Resurgence of Covid about 25 miles where I Live. One of my Family Friends went to a Wedding & he had Covid but didn't know it & there were around 50+ People there. Over 30 others got the Virus & are all Sick now just because of one Person. It was just Terrible to hear that & that is going on all over the US.

This is a Crazy as Hell Time. That's why I think this Virus is going to be around for awhile until we can get a Vaccine or until every single person Distances themselves from others & wears PPE which is Very Important. Take Care Everybody on here & Stay at home as much as you can. Only go out if you absolutely have to.
Life Is Like Teaching Sanskrit To A Pony.
Intelligence is like a river. The deeper it is... the less noise it makes.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

I'm Finally Back 3 months 1 week ago #51346

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 9052
A reunion! Yay! Welcome back y’all!
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: madmaxnightrider, Insense1, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

I'm Finally Back 3 months 1 week ago #51317

• Nan70
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4048
Hello, welcome, missed you

Glad you are well.
I have been barely on as well. Been taking a mental break.

Saying hi to everyone and take care
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, madmaxnightrider, Insense1, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

I'm Finally Back 3 months 1 week ago #51315

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1970
Brother Marcus !!!!!
Wow man! So good to have you back , you were missed tremendously, very happy to hear from you bro :)

It’s been a $hit show with this virus , just so surreal that this went down the way it did, and that we aren’t out of nar nar zone yet , hope this resurgence doesn’t hit hard . I’ve been lucky to still have reg work , but it’s been hard .

I’m elated that you have your internet up again and look forward to talking and catching up.

Much love and respect Madmax , just know it hadn’t been the same around here without you!

Brandon
Life is better with kratom !

I'm Finally Back 3 months 1 week ago #51314

• goshawk
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 100
Welcome back!

Pat

I'm Finally Back 3 months 1 week ago #51313

• madmaxnightrider
  • madmaxnightrider's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Fight for your Rights to Use Kratom.
  • Thank you received: 4334
Hello to Everybody on here. I'm Finally back on here. I have been gone for about 5 months now. I had to Cancel my Internet because I am a Poor Folk. Finally got it back but it is very limited. I haven't been out the house since Covid Started. I have Low WBC & my Immune System is not that as good as it should be so I can't take any chances whatsoever.

I was supposed to do a bunch of Reviews for Vendors but ever since Covid started & I had no Internet Access so I couldn't write any of them. Everything we do has Changed since this Virus started. Crazy!

Just letting you all know that I'm hanging in there. Let me know how you all are & how have you been doing since Covid started. Hope everybody is doing ok. Stay Safe & Healthy!
Life Is Like Teaching Sanskrit To A Pony.
Intelligence is like a river. The deeper it is... the less noise it makes.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, michele373, Babel-17, Richard65, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, goshawk

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.190 seconds